THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

LOOK AT US SERVER HOW ELF TAKING DOWN 3 MCS FLAGS IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES, AND YOU SAID THIS GAME PRETTY MUCH BALANCE ? BALANCE MY ASS. WE NEED BALANCING IN THE GAME OR THIS CONTROL POINTS UPDATE WAS JUST POINTLESS , MCS WILL NEVER WIN WAR.

LOOK AT US SERVER HOW ELF TAKING DOWN 3 MCS FLAGS IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES, AND YOU SAID THIS GAME PRETTY MUCH BALANCE ? BALANCE MY ASS. WE NEED BALANCING IN THE GAME OR THIS CONTROL POINTS UPDATE WAS JUST POINTLESS , MCS WILL NEVER WIN WAR.

lol

Rogues can go in stealth and attack the flag, and idk if it can do still but dk can pull the flag near of croosing, elves need to pass through all mcs that stay only defending and they still win, your meaning of "balance" is that most need to win I all wars should be a draw? Lol strategy, nice for elves

what you mean with the balance? It's everyone's personal choice which side to follow not moderators

If you think firstborn / chosen aren't op in a war oriented game like this you gan go kill yourself you idiotic sack of crap

Now that i got that out of the way the amount of aoe berserker binding skills the long ears have are just ridiculous

Every single class on the side can either nuke,bind or both

The fact that many people play the game and have completely focussed themselves on mc leaves the fact that starting an elf is a waste of time and effort

Devs better nerf these elves good or 'war'spear will die because of a lack of people opposing each other

Oh please.. We elves won the first war 3 : 0, all others after were 0 : 0. Now you cry about another lost war and an "unbalanced" game after i don't know how many draws. Why do you think is almost every war a draw?? Yea, probably 'cause the game is "unbalanced" -.-

Druid could heal. Worst skill.

If you don't want to let druids heal themselves and if you post about it, don't forget to include shamans.

This game is balanced for sure, and for most of all the other territory battles, it resulted in 0-0.

adwijiya pls, wil u evr stop cryn? everitime u make a new post, it is fur cryn bout unbalanc an shit an how weak u ar. y u no spend ur time becumin bedr insted of cryn 24/7 here?

Oh please.. We elves won the first war 3 : 0, all others after were 0 : 0. Now you cry about another lost war and an "unbalanced" game after i don't know how many draws. Why do you think is almost every war a draw?? Yea, probably 'cause the game is "unbalanced" -.-

True elf won first war (remember too that that war was between 7 and 10 AM usa time on a Wed morning), but then MC did get a 1-0 win, the rest were draws. Last war WAS unbalanced because of the amount of MC vs elf players plain and simple. It was the lowest turn out I have seen yet. The MC are giving up and I don't blame them. We will all come to elf side like rownstive said then no one will complain right.

Well, I'll just say this, mc might actually win if you people actually came to attack the flag, instead of sitting there at the town and just letting rogues run in there to attack and get about 1 or 2 hits on the flag before they die. Assuming that they actually make it there.

idea only send rogue to attck elf banner is stupid...also ady not help attck elf banner coz he only play his noob necro not rogue anymore...he dont care about war only selling costume with crazy price 300k+ that he buy 100k at event time...haha

crying,crying everywhere.....

When it was a draw, no one complained, no one cried. But, now that the elves won, mcs coming here to cry n complain.

So, when it was a draw, the game was balanced?

/\

|

|

Where were the warlocks, shamans, necros, and rogues? Their skills are also amazing. :D especially the warlock aoe skill ;)

Edited by Nestly

MAN I CALL BS, it's not that there were was uneven amounts of players, elves left maybe 20 to protect flag while most attacked, the numbers you ignorantly idealize aren't real. Strategy affected this war the most.

Tell me how good infection doesn't burn through elves... Unpopular opinion here: necros better at war than wlocks ;D  I wonder if fateful connection would actually work in battles for territories? Certainly better than banner atleast

Tell me how good infection doesn't burn through elves... Unpopular opinion here: necros better at war than wlocks ;D  I wonder if fateful connection would actually work in battles for territories? Certainly better than banner atleast

It worked. The first time it was like, one necro to rule them all.

So much ignorant people who havent even played mc and are tryin to talk smack

Firstly please note a tie isnt a win..a tie is a result of stallin the match as long as possible to not let the opposing faction win that being said we barely managed to 'tie' the wars a couple of times

Secondly warlock dark circke aoe has been nerfed a good amount..then again ..., you people are imbeciles that think locks are god chars in war

Give me a single char other than range in firstborn / chosen that 'does not' have a bind ,damage or heal aoe

Furthermore compare the skill amount to mcsaken where the only aoe-s present are from shamans quake, the necro seal which does 10 damage, dk hurricane which needs the person one block next to the user , and the over nerfed pool and circle from locks

Then again this 'war' game that provides 5 block radius aoe-s to one side is totally fair in practical wars when the other faction does not have the same

This isn't a rant this isn't a complain..just a note to tell you long ears that its obvious the game is one sided i also rest my case saying no 'Skill' or 'tactics' were invovled just devs kissing asses

So much ignorant people who havent even played mc and are tryin to talk smack

Firstly please note a tie isnt a win..a tie is a result of stallin the match as long as possible to not let the opposing faction win that being said we barely managed to 'tie' the wars a couple of times

Secondly warlock dark circke aoe has been nerfed a good amount..then again ..., you people are imbeciles that think locks are god chars in war

Give me a single char other than range in firstborn / chosen that 'does not' have a bind ,damage or heal aoe

Furthermore compare the skill amount to mcsaken where the only aoe-s present are from shamans quake, the necro seal which does 10 damage, dk hurricane which needs the person one block next to the user , and the over nerfed pool and circle from locks

Then again this 'war' game that provides 5 block radius aoe-s to one side is totally fair in practical wars when the other faction does not have the same

This isn't a rant this isn't a complain..just a note to tell you long ears that its obvious the game is one sided i also rest my case saying no 'Skill' or 'tactics' were invovled just devs kissing asses

What about necros? They have 100% working stun + skill doing dmg and increasing dmg taken by other attacks + 2 dmg skills

And they all are aoe

Then u have pool and dark circle

And quake and totem

and ricochet

and death call 

and roar

Let's be honest: Elves only win because of the amount of them

im damn laugh so hard to people who called this winning creepy war is required a strategy, STRATEGY MY ASS , U GUYS OUTNUMBERED ,much opness, admit it, even you should realized that elf are outnumbered mcs. mcs hope is only from rogue how they farming > go to flag > 3-4 hits > dead > respawn > repeat. thats how mcs win. AND ELF ?? RUSHING 20 MINUTES WITH bunchs of people with overpowering warspear.

Ninja please read my somewhat queer essay carefully and you will know im talking about the aoe skills that do 'constants' i.e damage, heal or bind so scratch barbarians they arent war material will their debuffs

Necros..ah..the seal damage is amazing isnt it? 10 dot which lasts 5seconds or so, and aoe expert fear skill is not a 100% dont talk bullshit before playing the class , so we cut out necros cause in all honesty unlike druids with secret link they might instantly die before even using the pathetic link skill or even the fear

Shamans...quake is... again not a 100% and affects a limited amount of players probably 3-4 at most and lags dont help as well. Btw the totem isn't a pala banner it only affects a single person and not a group unlike pala banners so , again, dont ducking talk bullshit

Finnaly locks the only aoe skill in mc side thats a constant with a good enough base 'the puddle/pool skill'

Dark circle is also not a constant after several nerfs ...it has a lower rate of binding large groups making it a 5 second blockade for 3-4 opponents or so

Then again naming all the elf aoe-s will take me a good amount of time and effort

hopefully you long ears get you heads from your arses and accept the fact that you are being spoonfed by devs

Any idiot who says this is off of strategy is just that. An idiot not rocket science to have your op elfs drag flag then nuke with the over population. Btw any dumbass who says warlocks are op? wrlcks cant do shit in war and so cant shamans. Why? shamans qauke success rate is well below 30% at lv1 no one levels it because its Radius and dmg increase suck

Ass. And success rate barely goes up as well.

Warlocks circle also fails and lasts only 4 Seconds? Plash takes 200 dmg with a +9 wrlck in total.

Warlocks are the least played class on Mc Side. Theres maybe 4 or 6 why the pain to level them up why necros are so scarce as well.

Rogues? Theres so many elf skills that make stealth useless its not even funny. Also Stealth fails out of 1/20 turns... Get 20 ppl in an area bound ones gona see that rogue walking.

Elfs are Ridiculously over powered

Btw Necros are 100% useless in war only good For pvp Dungeon and Farming.

Before you comment remember that you should know what your talking about saying "This war we won cus of strategy" when its 300 to 50 isnt strategy.

MAN I CALL BS, it's not that there were was uneven amounts of players, elves left maybe 20 to protect flag while most attacked, the numbers you ignorantly idealize aren't real. Strategy affected this war the most.

And you sir are? Really each one of your elf waves had more players than were in MC t5 at any one time. I don't think there was ever more than 50 MC in town at one time (10% were spy) and it's not because the other 300 were attacking you, why because there just wasn't that many MC on. So next time take notes, cause you seem to have missed what happened.

Really the world population is very unbalanced, even more so during war. If you really do not think so ask around before you call BS.

Any idiot who says this is off of strategy is just that. An idiot not rocket science to have your op elfs drag flag then nuke with the over population. Btw any dumbass who says warlocks are op? wrlcks cant do shit in war and so cant shamans. Why? shamans qauke success rate is well below 30% at lv1 no one levels it because its Radius and dmg increase suck

Ass. And success rate barely goes up as well.

Quake has never had success rate's due to level increase, it will always work if touches the target at lvl1-5 unless bug position from the servers make the enemy appear on a different area then he really is meaning it didn't hit him, but it did not fail, leveling up quake has been always viable for any shaman who does pvp, 3-5 sec root is great for melee and keeping people in place for a nuke, any good shaman knows this since quake was released.

If you don't want to let druids heal themselves and if you post about it, don't forget to include shamans.

This game is balanced for sure, and for most of all the other territory battles, it resulted in 0-0.

Druid has hard def, then easy heal. Every I attack druid half or 3/4 of their hp they heal and fully restored directly. W O W

Success rate as in when it works. This is my own calculation and to my shams lv3 qauke and my lv10s lv1 seems as a different success rate i was claiming around 30% of the time

It works.

mc lose this time becoz low people def t5..many said this war waste time n surely draw again..so low people join it..my shaman at swamp tht time I c many mc also there..when I on my rogue at t5 I c only 6 -7 pt mc there also only 5 6 warlock there block...then elf come 8 pt full pala druid stun n sleep nothing we can do...why we need cry here idk..elf need 3x huge wave before they capture our t5 banner...that mean not easy win bro..they dead regroup n come again 3x...n what we doing? only send rogue attck elf banner then pray at t5 hopely we can win this war???ady u also not much help attck coz u only ply your necro not rogue only def t5?? U better stay at town n sell your cheap costume 300k++ that u buy 100k at event time..also pray someone rich will buy it