[2015.04.16] Bonus for Battle Victory. Lasts the whole weekend!

Peter_Munk

capture_the_Flag_Warspear_1.png

Warriors of Arinar!

All of you are waiting for another fierce battle for enemy territory!
We recommend that today of all days, that you prepare and prepare well. This is because this time you may receive a special victory award. Your winning bonus will last the whole weekend! You have a chance to win the immortal glory for yourself and a useful reward for the whole Alliance!

For the win, you need to defeat the enemy's army and destroy their banners with 250,000 hit points (350 000 for BR Tourmaline server) in their cities. If you win, all members of the Alliance, which at the time of the battle were on Irselnort, receive huge bonuses:

1. For one destroyed banner or a scoring draw - 30% to hit points and energy regeneration!
2. For two destroyed banners - 10% to physical and magical defence!
3. For three destroyed banners - 10% to physical, magical attack and resiliance!

Next battles will start on April 17th

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (Apr 18th)
EU-Emerald - 18.00 CET
SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET
BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (Apr 18th)
RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

Yep, that’s right!! The winning bonus will be valid for 72 hours, not 24, as usual. So keep playing!

If you’re not aware of these battles for territory then check this out.

Edited by r0land

DRAW LIKE 0-0 OR 1-1 ?

"1. For one destroyed banner or a scoring draw - 30% to hit points and energy regeneration!"

Ehm?

0 statues = 0 bonuses. Pretty simple (as usual)

The RESPAWN at the town under attack, is there any possibility that you'll change it to only allowing you to respond at the next town before the one under attack?

Or maybe even a test run. Just to see how it plays out? Maybe increase banner hp.

Edited by Critcree

how if the fag get attack, and until done war "mc flag 150hp left and then elf flag 100khp left". any reward for it?

how if the fag get attack, and until done war "mc flag 150hp left and then elf flag 100khp left". any reward for it?

not sure exactly what you mean but from my understanding reward is given to the faction that destroys the enemies banner

not sure exactly what you mean but from my understanding reward is given to the faction that destroys the enemies banner

ik, that's why ima asking into devs about this, cos many wars always got draw result with differend HP on  that banner -_-

de Estados Unidos-Sapphire - 04:00 CET (11 de abril)
de la UE-Esmeralda - 18.00 CET
SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET
BR-turmalina - 01.00 CET (11 de abril)
RU-Ámbar, RU-Topaz, RU-Rubí - 17:00 Sí, es cierto !! Hoy en día, el bono ganador será válido durante 72 horas, no 24, como de costumbre. Así que seguir jugando! Si usted no está enterado de estas batallas por territorio entonces mira esto .

SPAIN 18:00 NO WAR  EU-SMERALD

INFO FAILED :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Attention, everyone!

Bonuses did switch off after 24 hours. There was a trouble with servers, culprits are punished :) But this bonus boost will be active for 72 hours on the next weekend, due to this Friday scores.

Our sincere apology

No no no hold the duck up, why do we have to do this all over again? We won last time so shouldn't we receive this bonus automatically; I hate when you change Sht up like this, Peter said that the winners from the last battle will score the battle this week. Maybe if you hired somebody to watch the servers over the weekend to make sure everything is running smooth this wouldn't happen; I smell some cheap, "high-end" Gm's doing what definitely convenes to their likings, this game is really pissing me off; where does my 200$ I give u monthly go??????????

Isn't that, we who won the past week war will get the bonus? Pls don't say that we need to win the war again ._.

Edited by Hiper

Win the war again? Lol just the amount of elfs DEFENDING elf t5 is equal to the amount of MC

players attacking AND defending on this server.