Bdsc

Order keeper  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Order keepers

• yes
    • no
    • hmmmm

Shitposts everywhere

And about the suggestion: nothing the OP suggested should or will be added. PvP cave is simply a place to complete one quest, that's all. It's the players who decided to make this place a 1v1 zone because there were no mobs in it. Devs never intended to make this place a fighting zone.

Yup its a pkace for people who have nothing to do cuz game has less exciting things lately /no fun content exists .. If there was a pvp option this topic wouldnt be here. Want it or not .. Always there will be someone to cause the chaos .

Shitposts everywhere

And about the suggestion: nothing the OP suggested should or will be added. PvP cave is simply a place to complete one quest, that's all. It's the players who decided to make this place a 1v1 zone because there were no mobs in it. Devs never intended to make this place a fighting zone.

ur wrong

Quote: "Compete against other players in intense PvP combat"

Link: http://warspear-online.com/en/about

before they changed the layout there was a picture of people fighting in that cave, aka pvping and than there was that line above said, they removed it, but i remember it cuz thats how i knew about THE CAVE OwO but the rules are player made yes, the area was devs made and there was BATS also, devs removed the BATS so players can enjoy pvping better

all arrows points to devs making that cave for pvping, also that was the only location mid way of both elf n mc before major new map updates came :)

we can try and denie the truth and hide evidence, but facts doesnt lie :P

Edited by lallouss

Pvp hall is the same, Its named "Hall of Discord" but its completely empty with no mobs, its the only pvp zone inside the city, both halls being the same distance from each factions' respawn point and perfectly placed in the center of all of ayvondil. What a coincidence.

Too bad both halls aren't connected.

lol post turned 180

Dear Elf /Mc

Bla bla bla

The pvp cave was usually filled with wars/gank nothing changed other than you can recognize the individual who are involved in this actions as Elf - NBK "totally forgetting other Mcs"

NBK as any guild defend it's members but different be cuz you it's hard to see any one of them somewhere else other than pvp cave and area around it

Nobody can Defeat every body that is the basic rule of balance

"For ppl who brage to own ppl "

Reminding our friends in elf side that this is a Peace keeper topic

Not Another" Ban NBK "

If you hate then that much make a guild and for sure you will find haters

Bla bla bla

My kisses

Kitige

Another rule of baance - no one is perfect , even you . Defend yes , but thats true chaos mate , xD . Idk for what is this topic , but what i know is i enjoy reading it hehe

With peacekeepers you won't reach anything :/ if someone ganks, the peacekeeper will gank him, the ganked one calls friends to kill the peacekeeper back blah blah etc. It's always the same

With peacekeepers you won't reach anything :/ if someone ganks, the peacekeeper will gank him, the ganked one calls friends to kill the peacekeeper back blah blah etc. It's always the same

:D

BTW nice Chao war in ayvonbil :D maybe we should go for using pvp Chao pot when enter pvp cave

free kill :D

put kill my side quests :P

Damn awesome idea!! :* elves have to kill elves and mc have to kill mc :D yup the war at ayvondil was fun! Though i got killed soooo many times xD sadly you couldn't join :/

Damn awesome idea!! :* elves have to kill elves and mc have to kill mc :D yup the war at ayvondil was fun! Though i got killed soooo many times xD sadly you couldn't join :/

ya I would get pot but saw a Mc with pot on and he couldn't participate

:/

• 2 weeks later...

Dayum :( in neutral areas mc and elf should be able to pvp on chaos pots :3

First time i hear that 'elfs and mc pvp with a chaos pot' .. Why even waste 1.5k to pvp in a neutral area ?

Nooo no "order keepers" are needed, this cave is sacred to warspear it was chosen by old players to be the place where people would 1v1, and it is up to the players to keep the fights clean

Edited by Pvphealerx