pvp cave must be cleared from those morons

Bdsc

Order keeper  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Order keepers

• yes
    • no
    • hmmmm

pvpcave or dramacave? full of misunderstanding, confession, weak players that gank when your low hp, then call there family to help gank you when u fight back.

We always need some backup from our families don't we?

LMAO.. WHAT IS GANK..??

iv heard people say i keep getting ganked in swamps or

this so and so keeps ganking me at the bridge  :nea:

seriously alot of morons in this game or should i say noobs  ;D

as for physik being a respected player..?? that mofo supports gankers like snipe who also lets snipe use his acc..

anyways NBK for life M@#$A F@#$%&S  :dirol:

No minions allowed in cave

No killing low levels unless provoked

No aoe skill spam

No party groups on a single unit

Mc already has it's cave messiah 8)

* 'me' for all of you that dont get it.. And stuff *

why bru?

gank happens.. no way to solve it.. the more you frequent cave the better it gets. calling on a load of friends only makes gankers more prone to disturb you the next time you're alone.

fight back 1v1.. most gankers haz itty bitty brain, they lose interest quickly.

or simply lv up opposite faction for PvP while idiots disturb someone else.

Edited by hamstring

We always need some backup from our families don't we?

sure, if you want them to (in this case) help you gank blindly. honestly its whatever i handle mine regardlessly.

help or without.

Cave is a place to pass our time if we bored .. ganks will have consequences , it's a shity move by anyone .

Edited by heavybowus

You really arent anything great, i hope you know that!

honestly i do know im not all that.. but that isnt the whole point is it..

i am who i am and i can not be any happier of what u think i am..

people who gank have reasons such as:

ur letting some1 use ur acc who the ganker dislikes,

u jumped into a gank fight that had nothing to with u,

u and or ur guild mates hav said something to provoke a guild war,

ganking in cave over what was said to be just a war (which i think is rubbish, rules are rules)

and then theres just happy gankers who xxxNBKxxx isnt reckoned with, beleive it or not but i hav kicked people who were just down for ganking..

YES!!!!!  xxxNBKxxx does hav rules..

honestly i do know im not all that.. but that isnt the whole point is it..

i am who i am and i can not be any happier of what u think i am..

people who gank have reasons such as:

ur letting some1 use ur acc who the ganker dislikes,

u jumped into a gank fight that had nothing to with u,

u and or ur guild mates hav said something to provoke a guild war,

ganking in cave over what was said to be just a war (which i think is rubbish, rules are rules)

and then theres just happy gankers who xxxNBKxxx isnt reckoned with, beleive it or not but i hav kicked people who were just down for ganking..

YES!!!!!  xxxNBKxxx does hav rules..

Lol dude, i play this game to be the best, thats my motive for any game. nbk has no rulee, your guild does not dare touch me if you're offline, everyone has seen this - so as far as i am concerned, this guild kos issue is pathetic

Dont refer to our conflict as being me vs nbk when it isnt - its only me, you and deli that have a problem!

your biggest fault is your inability to move on from the past, you chose to linger

Lol dude, i play this game to be the best, thats my motive for any game. nbk has no rulee, your guild does not dare touch me if you're offline, everyone has seen this - so as far as i am concerned, this guild kos issue is pathetic

Dont refer to our conflict as being me vs nbk when it isnt - its only me, you and deli that have a problem!

your biggest fault is your inability to move on from the past, you chose to linger

SEE HOW MUCH U THINK U KNOW NBK AND OR ME..?? u dnt know s@#t.. apart from ur big head hating on us..

so what if my guild dnt attack u while im not online.. yesterday when i logged on i had no NBK on and no haters in the cave.. but then i saw u log on what did u do, attack, attack, attack, heal, attack, attack, attack, pot, heal, attack, attack, attack, heal, (deli logs in coz i told her to over u potting) then  u died.. and dnt deny it coz if u do then ur no better then what ur spitting about..

i wasnt referring u as only u.. (yeah i knew i should have posted p.s "u isnt referring as only u") but i thought u was pro to not even think like that, guess i was wrong..

as for guild kos list, its not just only for guilds, its for certain ppl.. certain ppl like u.. i dnt gank every1 in ur guild, i gank the 1s who has the cheek to touch ME OR MY GUILD..

i linger my list coz ppl such as ur guild mates who i wont mention will always gank me & or my guild even if we didnt do a thing.. ppl in ur guild will always pot once we see the gank happening then start crying for help to gank the innocent.. so there u have it.. MY MOTIVE: as written in my signature..

P.S if u can't understand this all then ur nothin but a hater whos threatened by me coz i keep the cave free from IDIOTS.. if i had a high amped elf, i would do the same thing up nadir pvp, too bad im a loyal MC  :crazy:

Idk Ani I think it's good that you clear cave sometimes but someday there will be too many haters of NBK :/ Not me of course..But I see your guild is involded in wars more often and often :/

P.s. I think Physik had to pot cause the other one was poting too - No offense

Edited by Xredbirdx

pvp cave doesnt need order .. needs pvp , the thing not to be afraid coz if u weak u will be ganked by some mess up or bored guys causes chaos .. well then should be named pvp area anymore .

I'm just going pvp cave for fun and to kill gankers and sometimes i pvp some people...all serious pvps I'm doing at ayvondil now where no one is ganking you and you can't missclick or anything

Idk Ani I think it's good that you clear cave sometimes but someday there will be too many haters of NBK :/ Not me of course..But I see your guild is involded in wars more often and often :/

P.s. I think Physik had to pot cause the other one was poting too - No offense

involved with too much wars isnt something we NBK's aint afraid of..

but like i keep saying.. ppl shouldnt jump into fights that isnt theirs..!! why do they jump in..?? s@#t idk..

maybe coz they were crying in WC, GC, AC..?? point is.. all those ppl we do gank are the ppl who attacked us and i know for sure its no miss click coz i watch them when i die :D

if ppl can't respect the cave then why should i have to respect them..?? the saying goes "he or she has done it once he or she will do it again" and thats why i call for an appology b4 my guild stops.. period..

as for ur p.s u wern't there to see what happened bird.. ur on about another time - no offense

I'm again on your kos just cause i said he maybe poted cause the other one did? Idk who was involved in it I'm trying to stay neutral between you two as I am friends with Physik and thought I am friends with you too. I got friends in your guild I wouldn't help anyone to gank them not even my own guild and I think they were about to demote me to explorer cause im keeping on defending your guild when someone talks bad about them or tries to get people to kill you..

Thanks god anihilator came to forum again to use his bronx and gang lexical, i really laugh so much at you!

You can believe what you want, but the fact is that you and your guild mates are just a bunch of weaks, noobs and useless players (not being these words insults but adjectives that describes you).

Why is this true? Every time you nbk members are in pvpcave, you are unable to pvp any player. The only thing appart from standing as mummies in cave when there are no elfs near is not even ganking, but doing "group ganking". Seems you are also unable to gank 1 by 1, so you have to gank in groups.

For this reason, i think i chose the best adjectives that describes you all. Hope you like it.

Furthermore, non of you will be ever as respected as other players, and trying to compare yourself with physik makes you look even more miserable. 

As physik said, he doesn´t need help to return attacks when he is ganked; same happens with other players as hot dk mailli or even me. That is the difference between good players and useless players unable to pvp, or gank 1 vs 1.

To sum up, you can believe your own words, but i encourage you to keep crying on guild chat so your mates as deli and others help you to gank a single elf. That proves the kind of player you are.

PD: I also want to describe you forum members one of my favourite images when i am in pvpcave. 4 NBK members ganking 2 elfs. Those elfs return back later. Elvanator is killed. Elvanator leaves game. Ruggidcunt (his noob lvl 19 rogue) enters game to try gank. He dies. Ruggidcunt levaes game. Anihilator (his lvl 20 barb) enters game to try to gank as well. He dies. Unfortunately, he has no more accounts to keep ganking. End of story.

Ty for watching it. 

That's what friends are doing for eachother Ani

You should know by now that Ani doesn´t have elf friends, just potential enemies. Sooner or later he will get mad for any reason and will gank you with her deli and igf you are good amped, he will call more NBKs members to kill you.

He takes game so seriously that the famous game called "angry birds" should have been designed with men instead of birds and called "angry men" to honour this funny person.

I also heard that disney designed the dwarf character called grumpy based on Ani personality.

I fear one day he will have a heart attack just for taking games so seriously. "Today i am in a bad mood, i am going to KOS you all" (angry mode on - heart attack)

Yeah he does get mad over nothing, kinda cute actually :)

Even funnier is his ignore list, proves that he is a coward who can't negotiate lol, I don't ignore, I like to read the shit he says about me, pretty funny to see how blatantly clueless he is about everything and funny to read the moronic things he spurts out in chat. XD

Edited by Snowman

Lel.

Great new profile pic btw, Snowman :good:

Is that a caricature of Ani?

:rofl:

#angryclown / #angryani

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Lol dude, see - you assume i cant kill you now :/ yet you told someone to log in and help you, true?

i know alot of people find it hard to believe that your shaman can beat my druid...

I wont even argue - i am not hating on your guild or you, i am just a retaliator - attack me and be attacked back.

As for potting, i admit i used one pot, why? Two totems where attacking me at the same time, apart from that, there was no need. Besides, if you did die, 16 nbk members and a jehova's witness would all log in just to help you kill one person

I do have a big head, but what makes you and i differrnt is the fact that i am able to admit it.

You aren't the king of sapphire us, no one is. You won't get my respect until the day you pvp me. Win or lose, thats how you earn respect in pvp cave buddy :)

Another thing mate, stop kos'ng people so often, like emperior.

A druid was pvping a rogue, whilst pvping, elva was ganking someone. The rougue came out of invis so the druid used sleep to disable the rogue, unfortunately elva was in range and also got affected by sleep. The druid is now on KOS. Lol

Well i bet that KOS list is different in his shaman than in his useless rogue lvl 19 :D. If he just had that lvl 19 char, his KOS would be really small... oh damn i forgot he calls friends to help him ganking players.

lmao so much blah blah to read.. (which i did not bother to)

KOS is there for a reason ppl.. if u dnt want part of it then u know what to do.. either u come and appologise for what u did or u can just stay on kos.. plain and simple..

i aint gona step down coz u mofos think im in the wrong..

good luck with manning up

To be honest Poley it seems to be about Anihal crying like usual that he's important when in reality he's nobody. Whether he quits, gets banned, or keeps playing no one would care and no one would notice, he doesn't matter at all really.

To be honest Poley it seems to be about Anihal crying like usual that he's important when in reality he's nobody. Whether he quits, gets banned, or keeps playing no one would care and no one would notice, he doesn't matter at all really.

I completely agree. Maybe he will be banned soon as same as other friends of him because they share accounts with other guild mates. It is not normal that when 1 dies, he leaves game and suddenly other NBK memeber logs to gank again...doing this many times with many accounts. Or maybe he doesn´t quit but he starts another char.

He has been playing for many years as i have been doing too. In all this time, he never was able to be the best barbs in the level and server (machote and me owned him and his wife in arena), so he stopped playing in barb. His rogue lvl 19 is completely useless, so i think he wont play much more on it, and his lvl 24 shaman is not  one of the best in his kind in the server (sithlords shamans owning game). It reminds me to the barb situation, +10 but noob, so i think he will finally gave up again and try to start any other class.

Same applies to his wife.

Whatever they do, they will just be remembered as noob and weak players, the "king and queen" of gankers.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Whatever they do, they will just be remembered as noob and weak players, the "king and queen" of gankers.

Not really, I wont really remember him as anything except an angry kid, he's that unimportant. King of gankers if Kern BTW. Edited by Snowman