pvp cave must be cleared from those morons

Bdsc

Order keeper  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Order keepers

• yes
    • no
    • hmmmm

Screenshot_2015-04-09-20-25-41.pngScreenshot_2015-04-09-20-25-18.pngScreenshot_2015-04-09-20-25-32.png

Too many crap for me

So my idea is to make a order keeper group selected by the players (pro and mid strength )

With some rules (that can be discussed later )

And gankers will get punishment that won't be more than 1 day

The Order keeper must have strength to implement punishment (high amp ) and keep things impersonal

If you like the idea vote yes if you don't tell me why

Order keepers will be mostly camping in pvp cave and select 6-15 member from both side (6-15 each side)

YES! DEFINETLY!

But those order keepers must be shit-ass aware of the cave 24/7, because its so difficult to keep up and see who ganked, who didnt, if it was just a missclick or a gank attempt, if someone ganked back because its feeling threathened by nearby fetter/banner idk, if someone is on personal kos of somebody etc.

Pretty hard job.

Also, They should be provided with 1-2 sets life scrolls (justin case) and grt Life pots. Some idiot shithead gankers might target the order at once

With Entry in the order comes the golden order skin :lovepig:

That's senseless and won't work.

Earn the respect of other players and they won't gank you like they don't gank me :P

Edited by Xredbirdx

That's senseless and won't work.

Earn the respect of other players and they won't gank you like they don't gank me :P

Well respect hmmmm I started to go to pvp cave with elf like 2 weeks ago First 5 times got ganked with no reason

Physik most respected player I know got ganked by 3 (including one from the pic)

Miss click (miss click is when you not 300 hp and someone miss click you )

You will find noob char come from time to time and Keep after ur ass when you in pvp and take the chance

other than ppl atk you in middle of pvp with no reason

No need pot or life scroll (things will be more like nbk vs elf die and go kill again ) but the can't fight a whole side

24/7 won't happen even if we pay then in cash

Pvp hall is more advanced stage but for now I don't think it need order keeper

Punishment is more like get killed every time you enter pvp cave (usually like individual wars )

But their is a problem of you see a noob spamming in wc (elf/ mc gank pvp cave ) and an army comes

So it's more like a belive that order keepers are dominating pvp cave like old players believed that pvp cave is a pvp area not free fight or kill quest area

Btw ppl don't gank you Cuz you hmmmm 800 dmg :D other than you a tanker while ppl go fir the healers cuz they week Def so they use this advantage to kill in 3 hit (3-2) gankers

Edited by Kitige

The hell? People should be able to gank if they want, it's not even called pvp and devs have said before they are not too open to supporting pvp.

Btw ppl don't gank you Cuz you hmmmm 800 dmg :D other than you a tanker while ppl go fir the healers cuz they week Def so they use this advantage to kill in 3 hit (3-2) gankers

Lol really you checked my damage? :D its not only about how strong you are. Like you said even Physik gets ganked and his magic is 500. It's about who you are friends with and with who you cleared your problems. I cleared my problems with almost everyone who ganked or tried to gank me + i have idk how many friends who would start a war against my gankers :3

Edited by Xredbirdx

There already a group of keeper's at mcs

Xherodarks, xherorape, irishrogue xD

Xhero is not really a keeper of peace, he kills everyone he doesn't like :D no matter if they ganked him or not. And when Irish comes cave, everything ends up in a war xD

Xhero is not really a keeper of peace, he kills everyone he doesn't like :D no matter if they ganked him or not. And when Irish comes cave, everything ends up in a war xD

What about Acidtrip?

"Peace need some sacrifices" rick Grimes

Ganking is a life of no lifer gankers. There is no way that they could be cleared.

Note to self : Never touch a ganker.

Worst note ever,

"Kill them before they kill you, they can be sneaky and evil"

"I Curiousguy first of his name, one of the Fifteen, Keeper of the Order, Protector of the Cave, together with my brethren will do and shall punish you with treason for ganking and trolling within these sacred cavern."

Well that will be fun...

Worst note ever,

"Kill them before they kill you, they can be sneaky and evil"

U know wut??

It wasnt my original note, one of my jokes definitely XD

"I Curiousguy first of his name, one of the Fifteen, Keeper of the Order, Protector of the Cave, together with my brethren will do and shall punish you with treason for ganking and trolling within these sacred cavern."

Well that will be fun...

Haha your guild wouldn't dare to touch me LOL. I've seen Bethren members ganking in cave many times and i always killed them. For example Rozim ^^ Your guild is full of gankers lel so don't think you have the right to judge whos allowed to stay in cave and who not. If you do it i will come with my guild and kill you all from Bethren-.-

Haha your guild wouldn't dare to touch me LOL. I've seen Bethren members ganking in cave many times and i always killed them. For example Rozim ^^ Your guild is full of gankers lel so don't think you have the right to judge whos allowed to stay in cave and who not. If you do it i will come with my guild and kill you all from Bethren-.-

Hang in there brother, i'm not saying i'm a member of that guild "Bethren". Just because you happen to stumble a word "Brethren" in my phrase in doesn't mean I am a member of that guild or something. My lad, try to understand a joke. FYI: "Brethren" is an archaic plural form of "Brother". Anyway nothing to explain here: +1 for you *insert mind blown.gif*

Hang in there brother, i'm not saying i'm a member of that guild "Bethren". Just because you happen to stumble a word "Brethren" in my phrase in doesn't mean I am a member of that guild or something. My lad, try to understand a joke. FYI: "Brethren" is an archaic plural form of "Brother". Anyway nothing to explain here: +1 for you *insert mind blown.gif*

Aww sorry lol i read bethren :/ sorry :)

• 3 weeks later...

No minions allowed in cave

No killing low levels unless provoked

No aoe skill spam

No party groups on a single unit

Mc already has it's cave messiah 8)

* 'me' for all of you that dont get it.. And stuff *

No party groups on a single unit

this opens the possibility for Rich Guys to harras the normal and the poor, as they cant do something about it alone.

What you mean by aoe skillspam?

As I remember Mailli did I have a war with you in which you died idk how many times :) I died one time maybe. Today you tried to gank me again though we had a deal, you failed again cause many elves would protect me. Ciao, you can't rule cave as long as I am there.

Gank you? Pshh... i killed a minion of yours *refer to my set of rules :3*

And dieing alot of times was mutual on both sides...2 dks vs 4 mercs....fun

And you still couldnt kill us without one of you dieing each time.

You were lucky necro was there and half my array of friends were ofl thats all.

Btw you come in cave with a minion for what reason might i ask?

Pvp?

genious...

I'm not a noob and retarded and pvping with a minion, I was killing gankers :) Btw i didn't die :facepalm: and as I remember no one of my party either. I don't give a shit on your rules, pvp cave doesn't have any rules it's an area like all others. If you think you can rule you are completely wrong. No one has won a war against me till now. Don't think you are something special, you are like everyone else. And if you kill my minion you pay for it. Simple.

Look...we had 2 people and the kdr was pretty much lopsided but not completely bent to the deaths.

Now that i got that out of the way...what do you achieve by killing said gankers with minions and then resume to have a minion in cave, act like a dick thats just wasted a minion and resumes sleeping?

If you want a war im willing to go, the fact that necromummy was asking me to stop that day was the reason for me not going to the cave again and resuming.

Stop boasting and play a real class...like most people you chose the ♥♥♥♥♥y way.

Never lost a war it seems ... 2 v 4s Make the best wars. No offence but acting like a little duck on forums isnt going to do much.

Wars... pshh....sleep in cave thats all you ever do anyways in game, since the cave is like any other area.

Lol accept it that you won't have any little chance against me *z* btw you are insulting, it can lead to warning points^^ stay polite man and learn to argue without insulting people. Done with it, no more to say (:

Insulting? Just a few adjectives and adverbs that suit.

And accepting a loss? :P

And you dont stay polite in an argument. Esecially when the oposide side is spilling bull.

You are funny :P haven't you seen it today? While all elves got ganked in cave no one touched me :3 yes of course you saw it you were standing right next to me :P

Btw though we are argueing here so rude and hating on eachother we still don't gank us in cave which is kinda cool :*

Edited by Xredbirdx

I dont find any need ganking unless provoked.

But whilst cave was getting cleaned i did see sour doing stuff to you so yeah...the 'no one touched me' isnt exactly true.

They stopped after they had hit me 2-3 times and realized it's me + I have many friends in pvp cave who like to tease me and hit me for fun for example Xherorape,Xbashaa, some Nbk's...

Everyone ganks and gets ganked, unfortunately you cant help it, but i wont lie - having enemies makes it a lot more fun. Personally i dont gank, attack me and i attack you back. Sure some try gank me, how many succeed though, 1v1 2v1 or 3v1, i'll always try sort out my gankers alone, calling for help turns a 1v1 gank into a 242332v5141424 gank, thats how we have guilds like nbk claiming they kill gankers.

Edited by Physik