[PvP Guide] - PvP cave - mechanics

x6t3nc3

[PvP TIP] - PvP Cave mechanics

Hello!

Okay so you're doing your first formal PvP held in the PvP cave?

Well this short guide will tell you the best locations for PvP matches

[glow=red,2,300]meelee vs ranged[/glow]

If you're versing a ranged-type opponent, make sure your match is held in the 'hallway' or 'corridor' section of the cave. Why? This is so that you do not get sent

Meters away with scatter/ confusion or whatever.

Eg)

Entrance

|.                              |

__|.                              |

|                                      |

|.                                  _|

|.                                  |

|.          Statue.          |     

|.                                  |__________

|.                                              *                |

|____________________.          *______

In the poorly drawn diagram above, the '*' marks represent you and your ranged type. If they do not agree to fight like this then make sure you're facing the end of the hallway path so that at least you do not get sent as far.

Another reason to fight in here is because their aren't as many bats, trust me, the bats can ruin a victory.

FAQ:

[glow=red,2,300]Why is it called PvP cave?[/glow]

It's called PvP cave because it's on of the only places in which their aren't enemies( monsters that auto attack) and the bats are useful to show off your attack before a match.

Showing off your attack is often used in order to taunt your target.

[glow=red,2,300]Where is PvP cave?[/glow]

PvP cave is located to the right of the Granite Guard cave, just look on the map and find the cave to granite guard, and travel to the cave north east of it :)

[glow=red,2,300]How do I challenge someone?[/glow]

If you want to start a PvP match, simply face your target and use the following skill:

Rogue: use dodge

Barb: use that skill that lowers attack on self

Shaman: use heal or Defence buff

Bd: use parry/ dodge skill

Ranger: use bless ( do not recomend) or dodge ( dunno the name)

Druid: defense buff or heal

When you do your action, move back 4 steps and if they do their action back, Start attacking ( after they move back or of they move towards you)

TIP!

Never ever enter PvP cave with a group of your faction and start killing people, it's a respectful car. Obide by the rules(:

[glow=red,2,300]yours sincerely

x6t3nc3[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Do not call me a noob or whatever because I am certain that I am not, this strategie has worked for me for a loong time.[/glow]

the bats are useful to show off your attack before a match.

Showing off your attack is often used in order to taunt your target

Hilarious  ;D

Fun post.  PS to FB stop complaining about rogue who gouge stealth in pvp cave.  Yes im going to use all my skills :facepalm:

lol no comments:D

just that i hate that ducking bats ruining my traps...i wish devs remove it better...anyway...anyplace im ready to kill anyone in pvp  :dirol:

PS: show respect after losing coz many ppl start foul mouth after that....its not vs me but i saw my frnds even when they lose they start to ♥♥♥♥♥ against others which i hate most...game is purely luck...u can win 4 times in a row and lose 4 times in a row to same person same day!

lol no comments:D

just that i hate that ducking bats ruining my traps...i wish devs remove it better...anyway...anyplace im ready to kill anyone in pvp  :dirol:

PS: show respect after losing coz many ppl start foul mouth after that....its not vs me but i saw my frnds even when they lose they start to ♥♥♥♥♥ against others which i hate most...game is purely luck...u can win 4 times in a row and lose 4 times in a row to same person same day!

Good fights last night. I hope me beating u 3-1 didn't deflate your ego too much :)

*Drum roll.......waiting for excuse why he lost....*Drum Roll....

11974_.jpg

We really need to establish pvp rules, as in starts. It is a fact that when anybody fights a BD u start on parry, Anybody who starts with aggression is a pussy noob cheater. We need to establish other starts as well. Nobodys reads this section so we should probobly do this on general.

i think it 2-1 ?

the first match i wasnt ready ..u kept attcking..i stood still i used no skill i not hit u..i was just standing n u killed me...nice win then....

so if u count that out its 3-2 in my favor still? ..na u will say 3-3 coz u killed me when i was on chat with jaques for arena lol...

still +9 shouldnt be so weak...if u want more u can come anytime ..i dont care...i lost 2 matches fair enough...but now if u say about first match where i was just standing n u kept hitting , i will only  *LAUGH*...

Good fights last night. I hope me beating u 3-1 didn't deflate your ego too much :)

*Drum roll.......waiting for excuse why he lost....*Drum Roll....

11976_.jpg

11977_.jpg

btw who is asthetic? lol ..idk him...oh the guy whom i killed? ..i think i won first match with half hp ..second was a draw as both die same sime....

so shame that lvl 15 caout kill me 1/2 times..not u:D:D:D

anyway pvp is pure luck...ask manley..he won first 4 matches...then lost next 4 lol and then we both win some lose some.....pure luck based game...if anyone says he owns you...then ratio of win should be atleast 70% or more...thats what i think

i think it 2-1 ?

the first match i wasnt ready ..u kept attcking..i stood still i used no skill i not hit u..i was just standing n u killed me...nice win then....

so if u count that out its 3-2 in my favor still? ..na u will say 3-3 coz u killed me when i was on chat with jaques for arena lol...

still +9 shouldnt be so weak...if u want more u can come anytime ..i dont care...i lost 2 matches fair enough...but now if u say about first match where i was just standing n u kept hitting , i will only  *LAUGH*...

I knew you would have an excuse.  And it was 3-1. you used your block buff or whatever it is, to signal you were ready.

11978_.jpg

btw who is asthetic? lol ..idk him...oh the guy whom i killed? ..i think i won first match with half hp ..second was a draw as both die same sime....

so shame that lvl 15 caout kill me 1/2 times..not u:D:D:D

anyway pvp is pure luck...ask manley..he won first 4 matches...then lost next 4 lol and then we both win some lose some.....pure luck based game...if anyone says he owns you...then ratio of win should be atleast 70% or more...thats what i think

I understand you're butthurt, thus the endless supply of excuses :)

Take some Xanax bro LOL

okokok...u won ..no excuse :rofl:

just that i never attck u ..i just stood at a spot doing nothing...great win for you...congrats? :rofl: :rofl:

i know u can win by that method only...no excuse bro lol..

next time you bring a shaman who heals u and say he not atcking u..only heaing me ;D ;D

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN WHERE OTHER GUY WAS STANDING DOING NOTHING

I knew you would have an excuse.  And it was 3-1. you used your block buff or whatever it is, to signal you were ready.

okokok...u won ..no excuse :rofl:

just that i never attck u ..i just stood at a spot doing nothing...great win for you...congrats? :rofl: :rofl:

i know u can win by that method only...no excuse bro lol..

next time you bring a shaman who heals u and say he not atcking u..only heaing me ;D ;D

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN WHERE OTHER GUY WAS STANDING DOING NOTHING

We were in the duel cave. no healer lol. Just becasue I avoided your trap, you butthurt.

QQ Moar LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

[glow=red,2,300]Do not call me a noob or whatever because I am certain that I am not, this strategie has worked for me for a loong time.[/glow]

physik 1# shaman rest only noobs  gank  ;) 

pls devs make these noobs a real pvp cave.

and why not to kill random ppl its kinda not  Pvp cave.

Its not a PvP Cave its a Quest Cave

The only  thing the devs did is to remove bats :lol:

Btw dont necropost!

• 4 months later...