Top Elves Overall

xodaggerox

One day im gonna beat mrvendetta and cree :[

Seriously good luck you have to beat Mrskrillex too he is better than most. And for Priest there should be Behappy he is an amazing fighter. Mrfaze is ok but not the best there are way better priests (Sorry faze you are still one of my faves :P)

fastear druid is prolly the number 1 now on my opinion, but physik is iper pro too! 

Also don't forger about gueyalar (ranger), he s very strong, & bigcamwar (bd)

Edited by xxdeaathxx

Kust need arena gear. At the moment allbgear lvl21 and 22 5.5k def but I need resist then ill vs them all not saying im the best but ive gotten good :)

Many +10 druids want own the 'pro' title . My pleasure wadeeh to try you one day , just send me !

Edited by heavybowus

Ah,and babytiger and scarpa as well. Scarpa is the only and first +10 bd with damn high dodge.its insane even for me that i have near 20 accu

Scarpa is quite a new player, but he uses alternate gears which is good. D-did he imitate me?!

I agree with redbird,skrillex and vendetta actually the hardest bds to win in PvP for me

Thank you and same for u Bro , you are skilled that matters I have noticed it .

Scarpa omg ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll wait too see my name #2 at least if not #1 looking for someone to remake post here lol :P

You will wait much :crazy:

No seriously... yes you're good pvp'er. But being top needs everything not only pvp ;D

Trying to find who of the listed has the everything as you said , for me no one is pro enough in warspear, perfect in everything . At leas5 try be useful irl .

Trying to find who of the listed has the everything as you said , for me no one is pro enough in warspear, perfect in everything . At leas5 try be useful irl .

Swagathero he's just an awesome bd :) and you though you could need some practise in dungeons :D I still remember the completely failed spam where you died 3 times :facepalm: :P

Swagathero he's just an awesome bd :) and you though you could need some practise in dungeons :D I still remember the completely failed spam where you died 3 times :facepalm: :P

Sweg is good , but can't be top because not in the pvp he can beat his same class plenty most , me I die in dung doesn't depend from tanker only , but there was more than 3 once :3

Well, you crossed area while we others were still killing like 10 adds at the entrance of tt heroic :D I ran after you and tried to save your butt 2 times :fool:

Oh well of course, it is a player opinion not an official letter from AIGRIND stating best players. There are players already pros in WS, but really I can count them on my hands' fingers. :crazy: At least the players that I know and met in dungs/arena.

• 2 months later...