Top Elves Overall

xodaggerox

Druid Physik/empirior/Timeuss

Ranger livefox/risk girl/ranker

Blade dancer Physiktwo/Kickgun/Tpain

Mage Drizz skynete just another account spammer

Priest Mjiip/Kashigga/blak priest/ Davika

Pally Sharp/ itachafire /sweetmandy thats arena based mostly

physiktwo delete , zeus u forgot , tpain used by 5+ and too inactive , artezy pew pew op u forgot .. well all these are personal opinions i dont know who can judge the best lol. 

Artezy is a sore loser.

He pvp'd by Druid, I won a couple of times. He blamed lucky crits/sleep/ etc

He beat me once - he starts saying I'm a +10 noob who lost and will never pvp me again

He does not deserve to be recognised in my opinion.

I didnt pvp everyone so i dont know who is the best :(

However i am able to mention that scarlesz is a very good bd(defines the word nuke ;), but with strategy), and Emmax (druid) is quite having the upper hand despite of the fact that shes only 6+ (against (way) higher amped people).

Edited by MCocktail

physiktwo delete , zeus u forgot , tpain used by 5+ and too inactive , artezy pew pew op u forgot .. well all these are personal opinions i dont know who can judge the best lol.

who cares whos top :P its a retro thing, too bored of it ^_^

who cares whos top :P its a retro thing, too bored of it ^_^

Haha im playing for fun this game idc either ^^ physik has a motive , good to recognise yourself as a pro , hope all learn it and recognise you as one , and hope it helps your social life , thats the most important ^^ 

Well , whoever doesn't know to lose and takes the game seriously , bad for him . All pvps i do , i do them for fun and i greet the oponent  :good: no anger is needed , it's just a game and everyone must learn to lose , even if he considers himself a beast or anything , no one is a 'pro' , and PvP won't prove this case . 

Art is pro but he gets mad when he loses^^ cause he rarely does :D

If you don't know how to deal with a loss, you can never truly win -_-

Physik has a motive , good to recognise yourself as a pro , hope all learn it and recognise you as one , and hope it helps your social life , thats the most important ^^ 

Damn straight i do, everyone starts with a motive. big or small, a motive is a motive.

In every game i have played or do play, i do it to be the best possible - why? that brings me fun, i love it

everyone who pvp's surely has a motive to be recognised as a great fighter true? even if it is just for fun, we all appreciate recognition :)

In most games I play, I do it as best as I can, but I won't become too serious. I keep it to playing for the lolz. But there are always exceptions, so...

• 2 weeks later...

everyone who pvp's surely has a motive to be recognised as a great fighter true? even if it is just for fun, we all appreciate recognition :)

Of course true . Result ? Miracle coins .

Hmmm i could really not tell because in most of cases there is not only one player hwo stands out the most...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most pay to get high amped and others call him 'pro' , is there another reason?

ys but dont tell me there is ppl reached pro lvl with a +7 gear 

no one will be +10 if no mcoin user :[

There are , pretty rare but if try and find out to play smart and farm n sell well could achieve it .

That is my example. My weapons and gear is +10 and i dont pay for gems. How? I gave some advises in a post i wrote in guide section. Of course, you have to be very patient and wasting wisely ur gold.

Well, then dont complain or say that high amped players always have to use tons of mcoins when others improve their accounts much more using the same resources as you have ;)

No! Everybody has to waste gold on useless funny stuff! Its our right!

It's my pleasure to use gold on buying my gf tons of costumes coz she likes it . I stay same gears coz I choose my way , but I don't call it waste . But jarla who knows to use wisely his gold knows something more ;) I will happily have a look in your guide mate

Well barón, with all my respect you can use your gold buying costumes or smileys or that stuff and stand in tpwn showing it or you can use better your gold improving your account and facing the best players in game. You can see which option i chose, but the other way is also respetable, xdddd

Risksgirl should be in ranger

Mrfaze should be in I agree on that bro :)

One day im gonna be on the list just be patient ;)