Top Elves Overall

xodaggerox

I prefer dodge over accuracy. Defensive players knoe why.

BDS arent supposed to dodge, don't be a retard. Plus if you have low accuracy, rogues gonna own you c: It's sad how some of you thinks casters rings with dodge is good for BDS :rofl: Edited by cybernem

BDS arent supposed to dodge, don't be a retard. Plus if you have low accuracy, rogues gonna own you c: It's sad how some of you thinks casters rings with dodge is good for BDS :rofl:

woah bro no one said they were good :x I was just opening aother side to the story

Cyber half these guys know nothing about stats turtle sucks he wont make a lvl 24 pro because he is unable haha just saying and accurcy on a bd only players know when ham missies how much they are in trouble

Wow Well true you can say I'm a sleeper thanks anyways no hard feelings :). 1. I'm barely active 2. Definitely not the strongest. 3. And about being smart well I leave that to others opinions. Some can say I am some can say I'm not:D. Thanks anyways maybe in the future I will play Pala again.

Edited by Itachifire

Cyber half these guys know nothing about stats turtle sucks he wont make a lvl 24 pro because he is unable haha just saying and accurcy on a bd only players know when ham missies how much they are in trouble

ham the most important to be successful .. or bye . Bd is mostly for parry tho not dodge .. well it's personal thing how anyone wants to build his gear .. like there are physical defence full n resi players .. These who do pvp all day n have 0-5% resi .. what ham what anything .. chances to survive are few .. its just personal issue .

Can actually someone tell me who scarpa is?

Did he really ascend from nowhere?

I heard he might be Erasure (lvl6 pro ranger)

And Noso is right, He plopped out of nowhere...

i rekt u every time u pvpd me mrfaze :blush:

Edited by MCocktail

Can actually someone tell me who scarpa is?

Did he really ascend from nowhere?

I heard he might be Erasure (lvl6 pro ranger)

And Noso is right, He plopped out of nowhere...

Scarpa is a level 22 bladedancer with 5,6k defense or so, almost full +10.

One day he amped to +8, then +9 and then +10. Since then, he... just seems to be kind of disappeared but still comes online.

I don't know if he is Erasure, who exactly is Erasure?

Scarpa is a level 22 bladedancer with 5,6k defense or so, almost full +10.

One day he amped to +8, then +9 and then +10. Since then, he... just seems to be kind of disappeared but still comes online.

I don't know if he is Erasure, who exactly is Erasure?

Why someone must be in top 10 bds just because he has mcoin to do +10 ? XD nice reason

• 2 weeks later...

Lol to anyone who thinks i have low accuracy. For the record i don't consider myself one of the best bds. I can also go high damage with resil or high dodge/speed with low resil. I'm not a typical bd build.

lol thank you for taking my druid name  :blush:  idk what sleeper means BUT my druid is more of farm build than pvp but i still give hard time to those who pvp me  ;D  and seriously i have done stuff with my druid than many of you havent :dirol:  and i am so sure when achievement :pleasantry:  system arrives my point will be proved :blush2:  till than thank you for loving me :P  and haters........  :tease:  

Go pvp xanands Neelu i still think he should be on your position in this ranking :D and i'm not a hater of you sorry I just think he's better :3

Edited by Xredbirdx

Go pvp xanands Neelu i still think he should be on your position in this ranking :D and i'm not a hater of you sorry I just think he's better :3

i am ready any time he is a good friend and adding his name to list be good thing too and glad that you understand signs  ;)

Edited by neelam

i am ready any time he is a good friend and adding his name to list be good thing too and glad that you understand signs  ;)

I wanna pvp you too (:

wish you guys were on emerald , or i was on US sapphire

i ran out of opponents to pvp me in emerald . No1 pvps me now : : ,because after i win few times they just stop trying :!

Regards

sleepercel (druid )

EU server

It is 100% clear that this classification depends highly on high amps..Some if the listed are , yes,  best in their class but there are many others who aren't supposed to be mentioned here and be replaced by other players.

Still your opinion ok.. ty for sharing

It is 100% clear that this classification depends highly on high amps..Some if the listed are , yes,  best in their class but there are many others who aren't supposed to be mentioned here and be replaced by other players.

Still your opinion ok.. ty for sharing

Actually I'm same amped as Neel she just has higher level staff, i got one too but I'm not using it yet glad :P

Paladin : shaesha...something (the only pala ive seen that can properly take me)

Ranger : ajteh (skill playz *blind and trap all the way*)

Priest : jinxpriest ( forced me to use armour against a priest lmao every priest on this list..ive fought NUDE and won)

Bd : hmph, partynao

Mage : no one as far as i know

Druid : xanandx (you kite me..you do it properly)

I havent had my turn yet!

BD: Ticonnix, Mrvendetta, Critcree, kickexgunx
Pala: Seshomaru (idk spelling), sharpnarut, sweetmandy, ultravoid
Ranger: Snipedownx, nessah, luckranger, livefox

Priest: Mj, Blakpriest, mrfaze, Mrhobbos
druid: Emperior (he has beaten me twice), xanand, redbird, amplitude and myself
mage: skynete, Sexytwerk, riskitx

Edited by Physik