Wild ranger

x6t3nc3

To be honest, almost all of us can agree that rangers are overpowered piece of shits.  One thing that makes no sense is to me is that I'm lvl 14 full +6 gears. +7 acute falchions, I have all my defense crystals/ runes. Whichever it is.

I went to nadir one day, and out to the elf side then the wild Ranger appeared! Me: hits ranger with merci! 410 dmg

Ranger: blesses

Me: dodge ( skill)

...nek minnit

Ranger kills me in 3 hits without me getting an attack in after!

(this ranger's bow was barely glowing ( +5..ish)

^ that's me complaining.

Me being serious:

Limit the ranger blessing or make it so that in stead of dealing crits, ranger has a chance to rebound incoming attack . At lvl 5, it's max rebound is 55% of the attack.

^ silly suggestion

But seriously, rangers are rooted at the moment!

Orr! Increase the effectiveness of resilience because at the moment, it is a piece of shit.

Quick tip for beating a ranger in 1v1:

Option 1) if the targets bow is glowing brighter than the sun, quickly click menu> and log off :) or 'attempt to run away'. This can e successful if you're a barbarian by charging the archer and following your momentum.

Eg).      .     - >          .        ->       l

You.          Ranger.        Map border

For maximum success with this, make sure that as soon as you charge, you do not attack back and just run!

# holy shit!

I'm gonna make PvP tips everyday.

:D starting now 

This one was just basic knowledge 

[glow=red,2,300]yours sincerely

x6t3nc3[/glow]

Another tip is to stun rangers when they use blessing ( gouge, charge, earthquake, etc ) or bleed then for barbs and run ( just incase charge doesn't work.

Another tip to avoid scatter is standing near a wall or if there is a wall on top of you and the ranger stand on the ranger ( menu -> interact -> stand on ranger -> cancel or if your good then click on the other side of ranger then attack by the time you on top of him ) because scatter does not work when your enemy is infront of a wall.

and the best tip there is, If you see a group of rangers or a strong ranger, better hide or he/they kill you in 3 seconds  :wacko: I prefer hiding in  crossing then when ranger comes attack ( be sure there is a wall/border/etc behind you and where the ranger would be )

these are just for noobs who don't know about blessing  ;D

To be honest, almost all of us can agree that rangers are overpowered piece of shits.  One thing that makes no sense is to me is that I'm lvl 14 full +6 gears. +7 acute falchions, I have all my defense crystals/ runes. Whichever it is.

I went to nadir one day, and out to the elf side then the wild Ranger appeared! Me: hits ranger with merci! 410 dmg

Ranger: blesses

Me: dodge ( skill)

...nek minnit

Ranger kills me in 3 hits without me getting an attack in after!

(this ranger's bow was barely glowing ( +5..ish)

^ that's me complaining.

Me being serious:

Limit the ranger blessing or make it so that in stead of dealing crits, ranger has a chance to rebound incoming attack . At lvl 5, it's max rebound is 55% of the attack.

^ silly suggestion

But seriously, rangers are rooted at the moment!

Orr! Increase the effectiveness of resilience because at the moment, it is a piece of shit.

Quick tip for beating a ranger in 1v1:

Option 1) if the targets bow is glowing brighter than the sun, quickly click menu> and log off or 'attempt to run away'. This can e successful if you're a barbarian by charging the archer and following your momentum.

Eg).      .     - >          .        ->       l

You.          Ranger.        Map border

For maximum success with this, make sure that as soon as you charge, you do not attack back and just run!

# holy shit!

I'm gonna make PvP tips everyday.

:D starting now

This one was just basic knowledge

[glow=red,2,300]yours sincerely

x6t3nc3[/glow]

another child got whooped ass. how many threads  u gonna create? everytime when u die? kids.

One good use to barbs taunt is to use it to run...

How?

Click taunt  ->  immediately click to where you want to run  ->  all this while keep praying the enemy is not clicking wildly.

It has worked 40% of the times for me.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

better try use steath gauge or charge or blind quake to run if u cant fight him

dont cry so much...better make a ranger urself..u are lvl 14...was ur opponent lvl 20 ?..still u expect to kill him :rofl: :rofl:

+6 is very common...everyone has it now

...hmm talking to u...i get reminded of a player druid lvl 15 in sapphire who quit the game long back

his name --> " PLSDONTCRY "  :facepalm: :facepalm:

To be honest, almost all of us can agree that rangers are overpowered piece of shits

ur mom is also the same ;) ..if u cant fight dont talk trash crybabe