Adding stats to the outfits to increase the power of ur char

xxdeaathxx

Hi all,

in this period me & few of my friends were thinking about this: adding stats to the outfit (costumes) would be a cool idea.

The stat type & the percentage will depend on the "rarity" parameter of the costume. Yea would be cool indeed if any costume would have a parameters "rarity" (like the minions).

Doing this would add fun to the game, many players will farm those new bosses to get rare costume for sell or use

Umm... Have been suggested several times by the ppls...

Well, i think it's not a good idea, sorry...

Oh i m sorry i forgot to check if it was already suggested. Why a bad idea?

Tbh good suggestion. I mean the rarest costumes dont have to have the best stats. It could differentiate between drops from costume bosses or something from chests. You could even make the gayest costumes have the strongest stats or something. Idk.

nah. we don't want to see everyone running around with the same costumes just because they give the "right" bonuses to their classes.

costumes are many & more costumes can have same stats to avoid this small problem.

Also the costumes with best stats can be the one droped by bosses like faceless, spawn etc.. wich can have rarity parameter "unique"; & then u ll never see many ppl wearing it cos they gonna be hard to drop & expensive to buy.

I think costumes should stay purely as cosmetic items as they are now

Yes, the main purpose of costumes is to look whatever you like without worrying about the gear your wearing. Give stats to a costume and you will turn it into just another piece of equipment.

Bad idea, poor players would Be even lower those high amped, balance is essential to keeping a mmorpg game alive, don't incorporate such adhesive ideas.

Yes, the main purpose of costumes is to look whatever you like without worrying about the gear your wearing. Give stats to a costume and you will turn it into just another piece of equipment.

I think costumes should stay purely as cosmetic items as they are now

Sorry i missed your post.

As stated by some ppls above, its rather not a good idea because the main intention of costumes to beautify chars' looks (and to hide the eqs in the past) will turn into another eq. Moreover, if every costume has different stats, only certain costumes which are mostly worn by the ppls (because of good stats). So the ppls will wear the same costume, and its so boring seeing ppls wear it only.

I remember a suggestion like this.

I agree, only if the rarest of costumes have such stats. Eg, only avenger, spawn, faceless and bosses along those lines will drop costumes with a particular stat.

To make it more difficult, the costume with a stat has an even lower chance of dropping than the costume itself.

I remember a suggestion like this.

I agree, only if the rarest of costumes have such stats. Eg, only avenger, spawn, faceless and bosses along those lines will drop costumes with a particular stat.

To make it more difficult, the costume with a stat has an even lower chance of dropping than the costume itself.

I bet this wont stop those money artillery guys to get them.

BUY STAT COSTUME 6M PM ME

mc coin users alrdy have 2x stat than normal players. Adding stat in costume will make more huge stat gap than alrdy exists

mc coin users alrdy have 2x stat than normal players. Adding stat in costume will make more huge stat gap than alrdy exists

& this thing will be good for devs cos more non mcoiners will buy mcoins.. but i think it s also good for the players cos lazy ppl who stay all time chatting in town will move & tryina make gold, making the game more active

No.

but i think it s also good for the players cos lazy ppl who stay all time chatting in town will move & tryina make gold, making the game more active

Don't think it will even happen. Lazy ppls will remain lazy. That what i have gotten from my exp playing ws for years...

& this thing will be good for devs cos more non mcoiners will buy mcoins.. but i think it s also good for the players cos lazy ppl who stay all time chatting in town will move & tryina make gold, making the game more active

but there is a little problem actually...everyone isn't  capable of buying coin . Some have financial and some have technical problem. And still non coin users  r helpless against coin users everyday . So, its nt  a gd idea afterall in present condition. and if u think players will buy coins after this thn u r wrong. Now days more people leave everyday than people r joining. this kind of update will only accelerate this abandon progress.

I agree. And by stats should be little as Aa costumes 5% Hp Chest costumes 5% more Mana some of the old mcoin shop ones and gift costumes 2% mana and Hp mcoin costume

Gives nothin

A costume is a costume, if you add stats to it, it would become no different from just weird looking armour, and that would completely defeat the purpose of having a costume in the first place. Also, if they had stats, then there would be amping involved, which only increases the problems that already exist.

been thinking about this suggestion for a while, now i sorta disagree. as someone said.... add stats to costumes, they will just become pieces of gears that you have to wear if you want full potential. if your anything like me, you wouldnt like to be wearing the same costume over and over just for a unique benefit.

still open to the suggestion, but maybe something better can be done? like.............eh, idk....