Random Story...

Hazelnut

Well, i have seen many similar thread as this one. Some have been locked and some haven't. But still, i'd like to make a new and fresh one.

Criterias :

* Only 3 till 5 words are allowed per post. If someone posts more than five words, i beg mods to delete it (updated! Started from post #35)

* No insult, abusive, and vulgar words used.

* Please use clear marks of the text (commas, fullstops, etc.)

* Everyone could participate in this story making.

Attention! :

1. This is only for the sake of fun.

2. The full story is posted on post #2.

3. The story started on post #3.

Edited by Nestly

The story so far :

One day chickens and a cat ate some ducks which had feathers and feet. Meanwhile in Australia, there was a dangerous pink godzilla with tangelos celebrated the seventh trumpet orgy. Then came a black man with beautiful eyes and a huge wet sock. He approached the pink godzilla and smashed it with a very large fish and 4 dozens eggs. With the henhouse burning up, an army of angry chickens smashed through a window, crawling their eggs were omeletes already.

The next thing happened was : the black guy wiped his medallion from his Nobel Prize, for riding this world of overgrown flying carps the great good and sexy girls danced in front of him. He had an existintal crisis and believed in aliens which spoke human language...

Edited by Nestly

a black man

P.S. Are you sure, mato? Ok then started this post, post 3-5 words, but not more than 5 :D (the criteria changed!)

Edited by Nestly