Worst/Least useful skills and why

Corona virus

For a fun parallel I will make worst skils.

Ancestors Hand: A weak shield that can only be used on others and is completely useless like 85-95% of the time, depending on how you play.

Evasion : looks like their is more and more way to counter it.

Evasion but because it only adds 2% at lvl 1, while rogue dodge adds 5%..... Only devs know why..

Parry? Not really. (oh ok, many changes has happened since my last play, and i mean that parry was a little useful until v3.11 according to my experience playing a bd)

Before the expert skills' update, the least effective skills were aggro on bd and roar on barb.

Idk about today's...

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Parry? Not really. (oh ok, many changes has happened since my last play, and i mean that parry was a little useful until v3.11 according to my experience playing a bd)

Before the expert skills' update, the least effective skills were aggro on bd and roar on barb.

Idk about today's...

Roar is quite useful now imo

Roar is quite useful now imo

Yes, i've seen the last update about improving roar/aggro... Ty mato the telling me!

And anyway, i stated ''before the expert skills' update'' as i haven't played anymore since v3.11 ;)

Omg illumination is by far the most useless skill out there, it literally does almost nothing although is says its used for agro, it doesn't work, and the dmg is causes is very minimal and only affects undead characters or enemies. Change This!!!!!!

what the actual duck is illumination? illuminati skill?

Ive expected more from them

ik what it does, its just a rhetorical question

Also, can someone explain what in the world is defined as undeads? can we only dmg forsaken with it? Is the "Spawn" undead? Does Satrap count as undead (hes basicly rotten because of the filth)? Is a jelly-mob undead?

Edited by MCocktail

After having illumination since it came out i've realized that it only damages some zombies, some forsaken mobs and some ghosts. Basically anything they remember to add. Here's what i think; nothing in the game is specified as undead or other, so when the skill was introduced they had to (metaphorically) tick which monsters the skill could and could not damage. This obviously had its problems, cuz in certain updates and events some undead monsters don't get damaged by this skill when they should have. There's also a chance that it wouldn't do what its described as, and i can understand why, there are many things that go into an update so things like adding the damage capability of illumination to every undead mob will sometimes get forgotten.

That's not the only problem thought, the taunt sucks, it transfers aggression to you...Great! But whats the use if as soon as any one attacks, the mob ignores the skill. Whats wrong with a normal agro skill on a tank?

Same problem with war cry and death call, useless taunts.

Parry - I don't think there's anything to describe *-*

I like parry. <_< It's more useful than people think. My BD' parry stat is almost 20% when I use the skill, and its actually really useful.

I like parry. <_< It's more useful than people think. My BD' parry stat is almost 20% when I use the skill, and its actually really useful.

The 1% extra isn't worth 17 energy lol

• 3 weeks later...

Rogue - Kick in the shit,

reason : you know why.

I don't know why? This is one of the most important skill of a rogue, it makes your target accuracy 0% for 20 secs 5/5 kick. It's OP and I'd dodge hamstring most of the time sometimes I'd dodge all skills of bds. You've been a rogue since ages you should know this

combine with 5/5 dodge, free shield lelelelelelelellelelel

My kick and dodge 5/5, it don't work always but when it works you'd beat your target with full HP sometimes xd

yes it is useful with skill max and runes.. plus some Dodge and ress.. .. with some magic from amp..... why.. parry for malee attacks and magic protects from range stacks shamans.. . some doge u will block more attacks and resist more and amp with DEF u have more tank protection.. ..

So far these skills have been obvious, but here's some kinda useful skills that you shouldn't level:

Life exhaust - Lock

Chop - Barb

Deadly eye - Necro

At least I think these are kinda useless to level

flurry Of steel.

Nuff Said

I just had an idea

you could kite with it, just like healers, when you are against other melee classes, just flurry them around till they drop dead.

If the poison is applied to the knives, gg

parry chikn nab stat but wen ur maxin it ten its a bit pro cool to lv its skil if ur a bd. agro sexy pro skil to prevent rogus hidin

teh chiknest skil is actuali thruwin nife wid rogu cuz thruwin nives is fagit, wel i dun rly no cuz i havn tried many new skils yet. mage shield nab to

Enlightenment - bladedancers are not supposed to dodge.

Tell that to Scarpa or Scarlesz.

Invigorating stream is a pretty useless skill, the heal is pitiful and it doesn't always work. Not worth wasting 40k on it.

I like ancestors hand its super helpful in lab, because I have a tendency to wander into mobs, so I get pulled out a lot

So it's useful? Snowman made another topic for that :blush:

This topic is about the least useful skills, which, imo, is parry.

invig stream heals 708 lvl 4 for me now, 20 sec cooldown makes it useless as its basically a crit heal (704)

But the most useless of useless skill in this game is that dk lifestesl skill