Most op/effective skills and why

Corona virus

BD - counter: huge damage, can crit, ranged, can be used in conjunction with magic transformation (shield).

Druid - secret link: best healing skill in the game.

Necro - mental pit: 80% damage reduction.

Shaman and Druid - heal over time: I always thought heal over time were way too good. Proper geared shamans and druids can heal 350 * 5 and they stay free to use other skills while healing. For some classes it's impossible to outdamage then.

Edited by nabnecro

Paladin: Banner, altough it's nerfed. But it deals area damage which is nice.

Mage: I don't know, I think teleport, which also deals area damage.

Priest: Elusive threat, because you don't actually have to do anything and still deal damage.

Bladedancer: Counter strike, because 453 damage without doing anything is kinda... yes.

Ranger: Power shot, strikes sky high when high-amped.

Druid: Secret Link, because it can heal you 7k in a matter of seconds (Believe me, I'm not lying if I say I have seen people who heal over 1200 in one time).

Barbarian: Charge, stuns you.

Rogue: Elusive jump, because damage.

Shaman: Lightning shield. Kinda like Counter Strike.

Death Knight: That thing that prevents you from doing skills <_<

Warlock: Dark Circle, it can stun over 100 people at once.

Necromancer: Devs made Bone Shield overpowered, so Bone Shield.

Edited by Nosotraes

Paladin: Banner, altough it's nerfed. But it deals area damage which is nice.

Mage: I don't know, I think teleport, which also deals area damage.

Priest: Elusive threat, because you don't actually have to do anything and still deal damage.

Bladedancer: Counter strike, because 453 damage without doing anything is kinda... yes.

Ranger: Power shot, strikes sky high when high-amped.

Druid: Secret Link, because it can heal you 7k in a matter of seconds (Believe me, I'm not lying if I say I have seen people who heal over 1200 in one time).

Barbarian: Charge, stuns you.

Rogue: Elusive jump, because damage.

Shaman: Lightning shield. Kinda like Counter Strike.

Death Knight: That thing that prevents you from doing skills <_<

Warlock: Dark Circle, it can stun over 100 people at once.

Necromancer: Devs made Bone Shield overpowered, so Bone Shield.

For mages I think dragon eye is pretty good 

BD ham duh:P

Barb what about defeat :shok:  Like 2k dmg with out crit

Rogue stealth is the best skill in game I think

Shaman heal

Necro nightmares lasts 8 secs

Everything else i agree with Noso

Bone shield is not OP lmao, they increased like 50 points of damage same thing happened with priest shield. Nosotraes well informed as always.

Edited by nabnecro

Noso, dark circle can only stun 5 people at once. If u want the best stuns try Fear and blind , they're very effective and useful in pvp. Especially blind which allows the shaman to regen hp whiles their opponent is running around..... as if everyone does that when they can't see. Very handy in 2x2. Shaman, lock and necro in a pt are beast in 3x3.

Will this work: 2 mc use chaos pot, 1 is sham, the other is whatever. A priest uses elusive threat on the whatever and sham blinds... Will that kill the whatever?

Edited by Snowman

Hamstring = blow of silence with d.o.t

Counter = melting 300-500 doing nothing is basically being able to use a skill hit 3-4 times without wasting mana / base damage hits

Will this work: 2 mc use chaos pot, 1 is sham, the other is whatever. A priest uses elusive threat on the whatever and sham blinds... Will that kill the whatever?

try it with scatter shot, its as effective

also i think palas shield bash is pretty awesome since it gives u a "free" stun - If a critty roage (typo on purpose) sneaks up on me i am double the time saved- and might even beat his ass.

:D

Weeeel, 2 necros in 2v2 are pretty cool, because it isnt a 2v2 anymore, just a 2v1--- with all those harsh nightmares

Edited by MCocktail

• 4 weeks later...

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A SKILL-COMBINATION AND NOT AN INDIVIDUAL SKILL.

Rogue goes invisible, strikes you with a normal hit, uses his damage skill, then elusive jump, uses gouge, invisibility, waits for gouge to recharge and repeats. The people who do that are pro, since they almost don't give their opponents a chance to strike them.

Lol i rarely see secret link as most OP skill posted here, so why do all mc cry about it? :facepalm: there are more powerful skills than link

Lol i rarely see secret link as most OP skill posted here, so why do all mc cry about it? :facepalm: there are more powerful skills than link

Indeed. Cookie? Cookie.

87fd9384df993aab4b532de723a7c2c08cf09bd9

Also, it only works when there are two people in a party, else it's useless.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A SKILL-COMBINATION AND NOT AN INDIVIDUAL SKILL.

Rogue goes invisible, strikes you with a normal hit, uses his damage skill, then elusive jump, uses gouge, invisibility, waits for gouge to recharge and repeats. The people who do that are pro, since they almost don't give their opponents a chance to strike them.

Why would you use normal hit from sneak? The sneak increases you dmg by %, so using strike from sneak makes you do more dmg

Btw link is op, just hard to use

Edited by ninjamato

Why would you use normal hit from sneak? The sneak increases you dmg by %, so using strike from sneak makes you do more dmg

Using a normal hit and then strike, results in even more damage.

Using a normal hit and then strike, results in even more damage.

But striking first and using a normal hit after that does even more dmg from sneak 

But striking first and using a normal hit after that does even more dmg from sneak 

Almawade taught me (indirectly) something else.

Hit!Strike ----- Hit

Strike --------- Hit

See?

Well Im no real rogue so guess you are right..? Still it makes no sense to me

Hamstring = blow of silence with d.o.t

Counter = melting 300-500 doing nothing is basically being able to use a skill hit 3-4 times without wasting mana / base damage hits

Druid bind setup *impossible for tanks to reach*

Necro mental pit is atm top of my list

Well Im no real rogue so guess you are right..? Still it makes no sense to me

The Simple Damaging skill is counted as a basic attack, therefore the attack cooldown is applied too.

However, You can use it whenever you want.

So that means you want to use your basic dmg skill right after a basic attack to maximize your dmg output. (Because the attack cooldown between the first basic attack and "skill attack" is minimized).

I got a nasty combowombo which i have been using on my pala:

Fetter-Purify

Banner

Shieldstrike

Call.

If the shieldstrike bashes the enemy short enough for the banner/call combo, you have a nearly permastun-combo, while dealing tons of damage.

BD - counter: huge damage, can crit, ranged, can be used in conjunction with magic transformation (shield).

Druid - secret link: best healing skill in the game.

Necro - mental pit: 80% damage reduction.

Shaman and Druid - heal over time: I always thought heal over time were way too good. Proper geared shamans and druids can heal 350 * 5 and they stay free to use other skills while healing. For some classes it's impossible to outdamage then.

It's not really 453 , mine is 1000smth or so .. but can't understand why everyone is compaining about the counter attack , on 4/4 it has just 8 sec duration which on pvp the other can kit while buff is on .. lel

Mentsl pit, damage reduction also causes heal reduction, affects cooldoen aswell

Bd counter, ridiculous dmg.

Shaman, totem. I thought they were healers

Ranger, blessing will always be op to me

Rogue, poison damage isnt direftly proportional to your defense.. 6175 def, still ticks 290+ from some rogues. Awesum

It's not really 453 , mine is 1000smth or so .. but can't understand why everyone is compaining about the counter attack , on 4/4 it has just 8 sec duration which on pvp the other can kit while buff is on .. lel

I'm low amped.

Yep, but the damage needs a nerf (And maybe then the duration will be increased? :spiteful:).

op skills are the one which can make you screw a pro with a noob gear

secret link - mental pit - Counter strike - Lightning shield - Exclusive threat - Totam - Bd Shield- Defeat forest song if 4/4

some will disagree about some skills but they are op whether for healers or melee

All Ranger skill are the same to me "Series of clicks"

Banner. I say it again, banner. I only eat my noobs because i either lock them up there or they are to dumb to get out.

It deals tons of dmg, and even through its passive effect, the armor and mres reduction, passivly deals a ton of dmg too