A few things: Overload/ Dragon eye

Jigsaw-PZ

Overload. 4.9

This is a basic skill. Its a 1 off chance dot of 4 ticks with a short activation time and high cooldown. It has nothing that makes it expert, it doesn't regen hp, doesn't stun or increase anything... the irony being that its called "overload"

Increasing the cooldown of such a skill should have meant that another effect was added, because its too.... basic to just leave it like this. Chop and exhaust are much better than this.

Idea:

- Make it 100% chance. Imagine 20 seconds of cooldown just to have a chance that the one off dot wont activate.

- Increase the activation time of the skill.

- or let the dot stack- so every skill you use within the overload activation time will have a chance to add "its own" dot

- or let the skill activate ethereal barrier 100% of the time. Overload = massive serge of power, makes sense that it would activate a passive skill.

- All of the above. :good:

Dragon Eye. 4.9

Epic addition to the skill, making it a support skill was a great idea. But...(Yes, there's always a but)

Am not sure if this is a feature but there's a delay on the skill's camouflage detection, when the rogue(or anyone that uses pot or scroll) uses stealth, dragon eye takes up to 3 seconds to detect them.

Great ideas for overload :)

Maybe dragon eye should be left like it is... Rogues still need a change to surprise the enemy. With dragon eye working immediately, mages would be so op rogue killers, there wouldn't be point doing arena without a mage because they work good against casters, melees and op with dealing rogues

Great ideas for overload :)

Maybe dragon eye should be left like it is... Rogues still need a change to surprise the enemy. With dragon eye working immediately, mages would be so op rogue killers, there wouldn't be point doing arena without a mage because they work good against casters, melees and op with dealing rogues

huuum...Ok yeah, i agree :good:

but we deserve at least 1 op skill don't we :sorry:

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

• 3 months later...

I still don't know what's EXACTLY do the skill overload, I have a mage trying to make a pve build and I don't know what do this skill don't know if buy or not... Can someone explain it please

Only if I use skills or too with normal attacks? And also how much dmg do it in average and how much "tics" of damage... Too much questions I know :P

Nothing good then, k ty with this I better buy the ethereal barrier, just wanted to have all dmg skills but meh don't seem so good

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/2/2017 at 19:38, InfernoStrikesBack said:

Dice Dragon Eye que cada golpe restaurará maná. ¿Es solo autoataque o la habilidad también puede restaurar maná?

only auto atack :ping4:

17 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

how about 1309?

20210707_135021.jpg

ok now go outside and take some fresh air you spent eught time on making all possible to have the higest energy possible, you dont even need to regenerate it anymore

Edited by lore

3 hours ago, lore said:

ok now go outside and take some fresh air you spent eught time on making all possible to have the higest energy possible, you dont even need to regenerate it anymore

Highest possible should be 1600ish

I wasn't trying particularly hard actually

5 hours ago, Bdto said:

try it without mana reg and check if im wrong

Mana regen would play a role if the mana went down but it doesnt so skills restore mana too

And his enerfy would have had the time to regenerate twice, not after every single skill

Edited by Jcbreff