SHADOWS OF BERENGAR TOO HARD?!?!?!

kingmikeee

Ok so im not the only one thinking this but the Shadows are way too strong for my liking.... the majority of players who need this quest are levels 15-16 and based on the knowledge it takes up to 3 FULL parties of people to do it.(we still get wiped by the way) So I know I'm not the only person in the game who honestly thinks update made them WAY too strong. can we please make them weaker it shouldnt take 3-4 parties for a quest. or atleast make it so people who have done quest can still go in there so higher levels can help people like me (Level 16) Thanks!

Berengar its easy  :drinks:  haha just need go with serious players not go WITH NOOBS because make ur tactic Bull Shit  :facepalm:  Ask Striderman he can vs Berengar just with 2 party. he amazing  :good:

Every time I see ppl in there its lots of noobs and they dont listen. noobs make it dificult.

True, noobs make it dificult but, only ppl who need bg shadows are noobs and few good ppl, i agree tht quest is little to hard specially when the reward is crap.

I need help im level 16 ranger need to do shadows still. Im on server us saphire. Need help  please no noobs that wont listen todirections on how to kill shadows.

today omg miracle. 7 full party complete and get mirror of berengar  8)  now time lab and santuary quest  :drinks:  thanks all for u support. 6 shadows Noobs  :bad: :shok: :shok: :shok:

• 3 weeks later...

PLZZZZ i beg u all help me with this quest i need mirror i beg u all im a blade dancer lvl 15 with good items and armor mail of barengar endurance +6 my name is Akab i beg u all help me with this quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see ppl in there its lots of noobs and they dont listen. noobs make it dificult.

yah.. right...its like this..  a failure!... :shout:

-its 1 mos after we had completed it  :blush: ..need to have a good team work... . with pro players.

13473_.png

13475_.png

JAW its without healers? HOW? shadows strikes for 260.. their hp 10k+...

its with a healer ....

shadow is easy to do now ....

see green mark ,thts is an example for healer ...

all know ,now we have amplify system ,for defence,attack ...

im sure its easy doing then shadow in longtime ago ...

long time ago ,need 3-4 party for shadow

now 2party can kill shadow .

13564_.jpg

Ok so im not the only one thinking this but the Shadows are way too strong for my liking.... the majority of players who need this quest are levels 15-16 and based on the knowledge it takes up to 3 FULL parties of people to do it.(we still get wiped by the way) So I know I'm not the only person in the game who honestly thinks update made them WAY too strong. can we please make them weaker it shouldnt take 3-4 parties for a quest. or atleast make it so people who have done quest can still go in there so higher levels can help people like me (Level 16) Thanks!

1 party is already more than enough, it is a quest for lvl18 players, i did it with 3ppl(2 druids, 1 ranger) use ur skills and it may be enough if u know the trick of the place. keyword for the success: books.

heh, i remember that quest so well, i had alot of noobs in the party who did not listen at all, until one day i was too tired to make everyone listen that my friends and me arranged a good cooperative party, just look at jaws tactic that's as easy as pie, but you should get more healers.

:good:

Done shadow quest with 14ppl(lvl15-lvl16). No high lvl player. A few ppl with bg set. no tanker can afford to buy mc pot. No high amp players. The more important is team work and good strategy. we kept reset other shadows while other party kill 1 shadow. Thats going smoothly.