Armor does not reduce damage?

Meloku

Hi

I am a level 7 ranger. As I improved my armor I noticed that the damage I received from different enemies did not reduce. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

The defense in percentage, so small amount increase in the defense that less than 1% additional defense will not reduce the physical damage

i just did a test. fully equipped my defense is 326. I fought a wolf which did me 30 damage per attack. Afterwards I took off my helmet, armor and belt and my defense became 186. i fought a wolf again and received 30 damage per attack as well. Why is that? Armor is just decorative?

Sent from my GT-I9000B using Tapatalk

i just did a test. fully equipped my defense is 326. I fought a wolf which did me 30 damage per attack. Afterwards I took off my helmet, armor and belt and my defense became 186. i fought a wolf again and received 30 damage per attack as well. Why is that? Armor is just decorative?

i also tried what you did and here is the result:

my best armor's defense is 2067 / 24.1%  =  55 damage from lvl 18 boarfaced imp

my backup armor defense is 1881 / 22.4 %  =  57 damage from lvl 18 boarfaced imp

no armor at all defense  is  0 / 0%    =  73 damage from lvl 18 boarfaced imp

so in conclusion the armor works well and not decorative,  the problem is the % is at minimal that you wouldn't notice the difference,  you will just feel the changes when your def reaches at 1k... correct me if im wrong...

I hope this helps you...  lots of luck...

As you said after improving my armor considerably, damage lowered by 1 point. Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

Against mobs, defense really wpont do too much of a difference but against other players, oh my god, Armor really makes a shocking diff, even taking off 1 piece of gear