Clear description of every skill

Ikafati

Can we get the descriptions updated? Not what the skill does but how powerful it is and will become by studying it. The damage increase, the %s, all that stuff. Because it's quite unclear how powerful the skill is at every rank and we get to know some of this stuff only when some of them are tweaked and mentioned in announcements, like the latest one. I believe this info is somewhere in the data files, but only a few know how to access these and not many want to share the info.

Edited by Shilan

Min-maxing ruins the fun, is for tryhards, and would instantly make the devs realise which skills are imbalanced.

Why would you want that?

Min-maxing ruins the fun, is for tryhards, and would instantly make the devs realise which skills are imbalanced.

Why would you want that?

I enjoy knowing what my skill points go into Edited by Shilan

Can we get the descriptions updated? Not what the skill does but how powerful it is and will become by studying it. The damage increase, the %s, all that stuff. Because it's quite unclear how powerful the skill is at every rank and we get to know some of this stuff only when some of them are tweaked and mentioned in announcements, like the latest one. I believe this info is somewhere in the data files, but only a few know how to access these and not many want to share the info.

Yep,Aigrind should update the descriptions.

specific skills description is not needed, learn it your own way or ask players in game which skills is better for which.   :good:

What's wrong with our descriptions?

We had no complaints about them.

I guess they want numbers, percentages, formulas, etc.

Like, "deals 140% damage".

"Devastating Cleave"

Deals 100/125/150/175/200phys dmg + 100/110/120/130/140% of your current physical dmg. There is a 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% that it will stun the target for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds while debuffing the target with 10/20/30/40/50 magical damage + 8/10/15/20/25% of your current magic damage for the next 5/6/7/8/10 seconds.

Lawlz

I agree with this idea :D

"Devastating Cleave"

Deals 100/125/150/175/200phys dmg + 100/110/120/130/140% of your current physical dmg. There is a 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% that it will stun the target for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds while debuffing the target with 10/20/30/40/50 magical damage + 8/10/15/20/25% of your current magic damage for the next 5/6/7/8/10 seconds.

Lawlz

I agree with this idea :D

Yes, those descriptions would certainly make it clear, please implement this :good: