To : The Developers/Admins

Hazelnut

Absalom is a good guy actually, just getting mad easily. Let him come back :)

He isn't a bad a person just one who isnt scared of telling the truth thats why some ppl hate him.......well, he never was mean to me.

What's going on?

If someone don't like our game and don't want to be on forum I always make them wishes come true.

I thought you can't become that offensive

What's going on?

If someone don't like our game and don't want to be on forum I always make them wishes come true.

You. You made my day.

It's not offensive, lighten up.

I wasn't talking to you and if you and Azebu don't stop to make drama in topics and to report eachother or threat to do it I will mute you both.

I wasn't talking to you and if you and Azebu don't stop to make drama in topics and to report eachother or threat to do it I will mute you both.

We made around 2 post's, there is no drama, someone else made the topic about "me and azebu", dunno if he actually reported a clear joke though but it's clearly joking? there are no real threats lol.

Secondly this is tavern, even roland posted somewhere a little off topic is allowed, half the forum who post's on here make's drama on screenshot topic or other places in tavern,

your friends do / you do, who doesn't? yet nobody threatens mute's for that, not even jswaaz would, unless they directly insulted him, 

but it's all cool, roland was clearly being humorous not offensive, he does it all the time, your scary, so I agree, bad roland, i am out of here.

I said sorry two times if it's necessary I'm gonna say it a third time. And why is Roland bad now? He did nothing

I think, understanding sarcasm would avoid a lot of awkward situations around here.

Edited by Sulla

No need to be this offensive. Familiarize yourself with concept of Poe's law.

r0land was making a tongue-in-cheek statement.

As for me and my good old pal Suleiman, can you please explain what sort of drama are we making? On top of that, we don't report each other (well, I don't at least, unless it's in sarcastic manner), and we don't threat to do it, we claim we already did that. Which we didn't, so it's a lie, or sarcasm. In result, muting us would be really uncool and probably abuse of your moderator privileges. 

No need to be this offensive. Familiarize yourself with concept of Poe's law.

r0land was making a tongue-in-cheek statement.

As for me and my good old pal Suleiman, can you please explain what sort of drama are we making? On top of that, we don't report each other (well, I don't at least, unless it's in sarcastic manner), and we don't threat to do it, we claim we already did that. Which we didn't, so it's a lie, or sarcasm. In result, muting us would be really uncool and probably abuse of your moderator privileges. 

Hello good friends, how is everyone doing?

Well, well, well. What do we have here?

Well, we have my top quality post and a post of some other high class handsome gentleman. 

How are you doing lad? I haven't seen you around for a long while.