To : The Developers/Admins

Hazelnut

So I would like to ask devs if they can make a summoning skills.I mean the expert skill that we got is mostly the same.Damage,heal,buff and debuff.What is missing is summoning skills.You know something like necro summon zombie for 15 secs that act somehow like minions.

If its impossible,I would also love to know why  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah, and there's also the Revival skill many people have been wondering about. Is it possible as well?

EDIT:

Maybe something like: Totem of Rebirth- All allies who die within the area of the skill's affect will revive at the totem with 1 health point. [skill consumes 80% of the caster's energy, activation time is 90 seconds and cooldown is 5 minutes]

I'd like to see necros or shamans with this skill or any revival skill, it makes sense for the legion to posses such dark magic :excl:  :good:

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

I thought sulla was wise but is not after all.So he makes retarded troll posts since he played warspear and uses much offensive drama talks.

So i guess this isn't the end for me because i will return someday.What about ingame? I will hunt their chars in secret names and also gank them daily.So r0land decided to talk to someone so Mecha wont get mad at them so they sacrificed me so no more rich players get mad at them meaning that i was nothing.After this i will not use Hotdogs account and he's innocent anyway.

Lay of the drugs, anyone who played this game for 4 years is not wise.

Edited by Sulla

Yeah, and there's also the Revival skill many people have been wondering about. Is it possible as well?

EDIT:

Maybe something like: Totem of Rebirth- All allies who die within the area of the skill's affect will revive at the totem with 1 health point. [skill consumes 80% of the caster's energy, activation time is 90 seconds and cooldown is 5 minutes]

I'd like to see necros or shamans with this skill or any revival skill, it makes sense for the legion to posses such dark magic :excl:  :good:

I really doubt since they have it in the guild skill now... I dont see the point in suggestions... They never actually make anything happen from these suggestions lol.

I thought sulla was wise but is not after all.So he makes retarded troll posts since he played warspear and uses much offensive drama talks.

So i guess this isn't the end for me because i will return someday.What about ingame? I will hunt their chars in secret names and also gank them daily.So r0land decided to talk to someone so Mecha wont get mad at them so they sacrificed me so no more rich players get mad at them meaning that i was nothing.After this i will not use Hotdogs account and he's innocent anyway.

Sulla is retarded, but so is your post.

Holy shit, take off your tinfoil hat, nobody cares about some random player, no matter how good he is and how many butts would he pain with PKing. It's not a consipracy.

Sulla is retarded, but so is your post.

Holy shit, take off your tinfoil hat, nobody cares about some random player, no matter how good he is and how many butts would he pain with PKing. It's not a consipracy.

I wonder if it is retarded to like a post, calling you a retard.

I wonder if it is retarded to like a post, calling you a retard.

It means you have good self-esteem, and that an insult isn't enough to throw you off from the track.

But people can't see me saying kind things, so uh, I hope you die.

It means you have good self-esteem, and that an insult isn't enough to throw you off from the track.

But people can't see me saying kind things, so uh, I hope you die.

U electron!

Suicide Alarm xD tht jamal

Because Absalom doesn't want to be on this forum anymore.

Ty r0ly! :)

and how about this?

So I would like to ask devs if they can make a summoning skills.I mean the expert skill that we got is mostly the same.Damage,heal,buff and debuff.What is missing is summoning skills.You know something like necro summon zombie for 15 secs that act somehow like minions.

If its impossible,I would also love to know why ;D ;D ;D

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Played since June 2010 dont remember a revival

Skill or Summoning So must've been late to join the party which saddens me when i started haha but still that looks badass love it

necros summon Mummy Priests Summon Angels

Edited by Turtle

Maybe if devs have some old (2009-ish lol) videos or screenshots of how game was, could show them to us? And i dont mean those used in game marketing or such public posts, but some personal (ancient)  gameplay footage  ;D

ya there was summon skill and they also had revive skill back in 2009 (yes, 2009)

>that feel when 2009 was 10 years ago

healers had revive skill, also, you could change weapons during combat

i did not play in 2009, game was ONLY in russian during that time, i just do my research is all

turtle i dont believe game was available in 2010... after aigrind bought the games rights it was taken offline for awhile and introduced back in feb 2011 

not 100% sure, old russian players could correct me. but "rank" system for english players wasnt in 2010. 

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Id have to check my dates must've been 2011. My years

Are confused im 15 now i started in June i was 11 at the

Time... Turned 12 in July id have to log my old Droid

I still have the old client on it from way back when it wS first on Android store

Maybe its kind of private, but why are youdevs ruining the game for low paying people? (dependant in signs, etc.)

You can just go to lvl6 arena (with free, non-event stuff, 2+ at highest), and see what i mean. Usually you get nullified from other 9+ plebs ina matter of seconds-

Same as other levels....

I heard you devs are going ingame more frequently, to see why we are crying...

Having your gear really noob, (theorethicly) using 0 mcoins and chilling in pvpcave, or demanding arena or anything similar is the quickest option to see why...

There are a few people who could handle it. But they play the game for several years now, and their effort is easily outplayed by 10+ noobs who play for a week-

I remember, e.g. scarpa, he came out of nowhere and suddenly he was pretty fame, also he could nullify everyone

I heard he is another char from someone else, but still- its pretty horrific

Edited by MCocktail

everything ingame is possible with +0s, just because people spend money to win arena doesnt mean the game is ruined. arena isnt part of the story of warspear. even before amp system came out, people would illegally sell longbows lv13 for over $100 cash. its free to play for a reason, however as i said before all quests for warspear you can do without amp, including bosses (you just have to work for better gear, which can be obtained 100% for free)

Well, +2-+3 could be reached without any sign. Why must +0s?

And...

Yes, this game based on f2p but p2w.

But Tail, many players effort the high amps with using 0 mcoins and use in game golds, ofc need more time and patience to make it happen. Mcoins are only used to fasten the process.

Edited by Jigglypuff

I got a question ! :good: I became pretty interested in rangers since i move from mc but I thought the trap will cause damage ! Basing in logic things and reality traps catch you and hurst you! 

Traps were always were like that ? Or are you guys considerate put damage to a trap in the future ?  

I got a question ! :good: I became pretty interested in rangers since i move from mc but I thought the trap will cause damage ! Basing in logic things and reality traps catch you and hurst you! 

Traps were always were like that ? Or are you guys considerate put damage to a trap in the future ?  

Ranger's trap doesn't deal damage, it just stuns the opponent.

And there is a damage trap available, as an expert skill called: "Explosive Trap".

• 2 weeks later...

Ranger's trap doesn't deal damage, it just stuns the opponent.

And there is a damage trap available, as an expert skill called: "Explosive Trap".

Yeah it was curiosty, I know in expert exist that skill... But it call it by himself ! In other part i ask it cuz it stuns the opponent but they could put it damage as the barbarian skill that cuts you.. ! I just saying cuz in reality a trap like that not just stun only the animal's makes damage too  :spiteful:

• 5 months later...

Reported

Always the argument between you and azebu. U liked his post somehow.

Absalom is a good guy actually, just getting mad easily. Let him come back :)

Ya, i see him as a respected player from legion side.

Always the argument between you and azebu. U liked his post somehow.

Ya, i see him as a respected player from legion side.

True, people respects him when they don't really know him, you can be an example. I don't know why some doesn't like him after knowing him for a few months, most of the people who doesn't like him are used to be his friend ;) I've no problem with him, he's always been nice to me, just accused me a few times. xD Edited by Cybernem