To : The Developers/Admins

Hazelnut

This thread is a place to :

1. Discuss all related things about devs/admins, which could be a warm welcome for a new dev/admin.

2. Ask questions beyond the game or about the game mechanics to the devs/admins. (perhaps you can consider this thread as another way to communicate with devs/admins)

Well...

Welcome back to Essencia :drinks:!

And one first question, where is LaOnza?

P.S. The devs and admins won't reply or respond on the weekends and world holidays. They only answers on the working days.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Ah, Uncle Kuz is sometimes still online lol, he ocassionally checks international forum, altho he rarely comments/answers.

Ah, Uncle Kuz is sometimes still online lol, he ocassionally checks international forum, altho he rarely comments/answers.

Why not?

For Noso:

Well, maybe he has a higher position than snorlax and r0ly. So more likely the devs and those 2 admins who give their comments :D and replace the Kuz's role as the commentator or post-er in this forum.

In the early of the possessing of warspear by aigrind, after the re-make of the forum, uncle kuz always comments... You can see the topics which are made and were still active in 2011-2013, uncle kuz more likely join the conversations there.

Oh i see, so that's why she is never online nowadays...

Anyway, thanks for the response snor :D!

Why is the server for the forum located in the US and your own location is in Kaliningrad, which lies in Europe? :blush:

I saw it somewhere, don't know where exactly anymore.

Edited by Nosotraes

Why is the server for the forum located in the US and your own location is in Kaliningrad, which lies in Europe? :blush:

I saw it somewhere, don't know where exactly anymore.

servers are located in Europe now, not in US.

I've just notice it...

Does anyone know what happened to absalom huh? Why is he banned?

I've just notice it...

Does anyone know what happened to absalom huh? What is he banned?

he has over 7 warning points, and an admin took care of it. thats all

i never got my free gifts from todays new update in my mailbox

pls send halp

Read this plz...

asking questions beyond the game to the devs/admins.

he has over 7 warning points, and an admin took care of it. thats all

Oh really? I feel so sorry for him.

PS : same thing is happening to 'vaginadare'. :o

Why is Seduce still unbanned its a month now! Also im not doing anything wrong to Hotdog's account and im bored using it.Also i didn't even change his password? Could some dev answer? I know devs can see people's messages here.

Mecha is probably the most mature mod out of the player's, if he had a reason to ban you, most likely because you deserved it.

Why hotdog isn't banned too, thats what you should be asking.

How could it be deserving without justification? Also i didn't donw anything wrong.So he banned me because i spammed smileys and posting russian forums and some of my posts that want the drama days back? Also it ain't fair to be banned 10 days that is not real.I suppose because he loved Eisha? or is it just me?

.I suppose because he loved Eisha? or is it just me?

so you're saying you loved eisha? it's probably just you.

Edited by Sulla

Wow people here act like psycho's just because of this game.People here act like communists saying all about love,maturity and dramas.People who played warspear enhanced their minds to do what is right or wrong.Its democracy here not communists afterall people have rights to talk and i need justice not all about someones Maturity even if he*s mature he can be wrong sometimes.

so you're saying you loved eisha? it's probably just you.

he* refers to mecha. And seduce is wondering about it.

Ik lol, don't take it too serious Sulla! Take it easy!

I never did, it was a joke from the start, with the whole he loves eisha thing, or was it. Does he? Only aze knows.

Edited by Sulla

Then just continue the story ;)

No, this is a serious topic about saying thank you to developers and all the brilliant stuff they did for this wonderful game over the years, so let's not go off topic about silly things.

Edited by Sulla

No, this is a serious topic about saying thank you to developers and all the brilliant stuff they did for this wonderful game over the years, so let's not go off topic about silly things.

Lmao... Who started it? It was you @}-

*fixed*

I thought sulla was wise but is not after all.So he makes retarded troll posts since he played warspear and uses much offensive drama talks.

So i guess this isn't the end for me because i will return someday.What about ingame? I will hunt their chars in secret names and also gank them daily.So r0land decided to talk to someone so Mecha wont get mad at them so they sacrificed me so no more rich players get mad at them meaning that i was nothing.After this i will not use Hotdogs account and he's innocent anyway.

So I would like to ask devs if they can make a summoning skills.I mean the expert skill that we got is mostly the same.Damage,heal,buff and debuff.What is missing is summoning skills.You know something like necro summon zombie for 15 secs that act somehow like minions.

If its impossible,I would also love to know why  ;D  ;D  ;D