Bring back push effect.

Druids now have two skills, which when alone are useless... I mean come on. Link fine ....but invigorating stream, without the push effect, is literally useless...

Druids share your thoughts

Edited by rownstive

I am not talking about being OP or Weak.

I didn't say LINK is useless.

I am talking about invigorating stream, which is pretty useless now.

Because, the push effect has been removed, without which this skill s useless. :(

"Link - 1 tick, 2k critical heal. "Useless"

Free potions if you ask me"

He didn't said that link is useless. Quote properly, or just don't

At least you understood ...

Edited by rownstive

And where did see a complaint in my post? I clearly pointed out the power of Secret Link. And OP did mention Secret Link is fine but he mentioned 2 skills so he's clearly implying that Secret Link is useless

Either learn to point out your shit correctly or just learn to read

Edited by Shilan

And where did see a complaint in my post? I clearly pointed out the power of Secret Link. And OP did mention Secret Link is fine but he mentioned 2 skills so he's clearly implying that Secret Link is useless

Either learn to point out your shit correctly or just learn to read

Did you see the ".....which when alone..." Part ?

I'd suggest you to read with more attention the next time you read. So, yeah Secret Link is useless, when the druid is alone, IS is useless when the druid is alone.

Before pointing the mistakes (which wasn't there at all), atleast try to rectify your own mistake or else the stone will fall on yourself :)

Edited by rownstive

Did you see the ".....which when alone..." Part ?

I'd suggest you to read with more attention the next time you read. So, yeah Secret Link is useless, when the druid is alone, IS is useless when the druid is alone.

Before pointing the mistakes (which wasn't there at all), atleast try to rectify your own mistake or else the stone will fall on yourself :)

Butt the skill is extremely overpowered when the druid is not alone, which completely overweights it's negatives

Butt the skill is extremely overpowered when the druid is not alone, which completely overweights it's negatives

Nobody was talking about .."when the druid is not alone"

I know its a good skill ( LINK) when in party.

But, invigorating stream not a good even if in party.

And the main topic here is: Invigorating Stream.

So, before criticizing read carefully ... :)

Edited by rownstive

Have you try leveling it?If you was talking bout level 1 skill then you should try to put some point in it.

IMO they remove the push effect to balance druid.With so many stunning skill,I don't think it a big deal.They reduce the cooldown drastically anyways.

How can GM says "Now skill works like the description says"? the skill was set like, heal everybody around and push back enemy players, so GM try to say the truth at least one time

druid is well balanced now best get link song tornado and sphere.if ur def is decent get bark skin 5/5 its really good now no point spending skills on stream

Yes, I also would love to get the push effect back. Or at least let the stream heal ALL allies in the radius and not just the one with lowest hp :/ Another suggestion is to heal the one with lowest hp + guild members and party members. Were much better for dungeons or astral labyrinth.

• 2 weeks later...

lol both secret link and invigorating stream cannot be used by druid on self, so heal wise druid still got only one skill when solo, the pushback effect was nice, I think it should be brought back, as it would give a defensive skill when going solo.

SECRET LINK AND INVIGORATING STREAM ARE USELESS IF DRUID IS ALONE :D