[2015.04.02] Warspear Online 4.9: One on one. Release

Peter_Munk

You shouldn't prove anything.

The formula has 3 parameters, basic parameter has increased by 25 percent, that's all you should k

Ok Ty for answer if everything is good im happy,i just dont see any difference in dmg reduction soo i dont rly get is what gets stronger,but ty for mp cost reduction :) ty again

Quick question, does Elixir of stability work on story quests also? (yellow quests) For example, can i, with the use of that potion, get my lvl 14 arena character to the ayvondil quests without leveling?

Yes, you can.

You shouldn't prove anything.

The formula has 3 parameters, basic parameter has increased by 25 percent, that's all you should know.

3 parameters?Mmm...Let me guess.Skill level,Magic attack value and Hero level? ;D  ;D  ;D

Check the Miracle Shop, they are there this time

thank you, i havnt accepted the daily mystery gift box for over a year so i forgot that existed 

heyhey, chaos potion doesnt work when I tried go in to shop and fight vs my friend there. also, when we both exited, we had potion on but we could not kill others who using the potion

chaos pots properties  must be developed

Edited by Hizcanavar

Isn't fun benefitial enough?

what you say seriously. you see him fun?

I just think that if people would buy more profit you would have more sales and more people would use

what you say seriously. you see him fun?

I just think that if people would buy more profit you would have more sales and more people would use

Hmmm... what?