[2015.04.02] Warspear Online 4.9: One on one. Release

Peter_Munk

Santa probably forgot, give it time

him*

im playing on pc and i never got my free gifts from mailbox

don't say 'never', but say 'haven't' as u will get it soon.

Just be patient, they will fix it asap.

him*

It* as calling someone him when you're directly talking to them is weird, her is weird. Edited by Sulla

It* as calling someone him when you're directly talking to them is weird, her is weird.

So 'it' in your last sentence refers to? I was thinking 'it' refers to the Santa, Peter_Munk.

im playing on pc and i never got my free gifts from mailbox

Hmmmm did you order overnight shipping? Good idea next time, I once had a package that took over 20 days.

So 'it' in your last sentence refers to? I was thinking 'it' refers to the Santa, Peter_Munk.

santa forgot the bloody gifts. original was just short a version, most would understand as santa and gifts are one, but now idk let's just:

santa claus probably forgot to give you gifts*

all fixed

santa forgot the bloody gifts. original was just short a version, most would understand as santa and gifts are one, but now idk let's just:

santa claus probably forgot to give you gifts*

all fixed

Ok ok thanks, seems that my english knowledge is wider now. Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Santa probably forgot, give it time

This is correct because ''it'' refers to the whole situation of recieving gifts, not to a person or a thing, but the situation. Or so i understood lol But its correct,

A: I haven't recieved your postcard yet.

B: Ah, mail is probably late again, give it some time.

Oh nice then... *Wakatta! Arigatou Chickenfly and Sulla ;)

*I understand

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

This is correct because ''it'' refers to the whole situation of recieving gifts, not to a person or a thing, but the situation. Or so i understood lol But its correct,

A: I haven't recieved your postcard yet.

B: Ah, mail is probably late again, give it some time.

give it time to come.

give the mail time to come.

give her time to cum.

give him time to come.

give santa time to come.

all work in that situation, this is why grammar correcting on the internet gets annoying..

Edited by Sulla

give it time to come.

give the mail time to come.

give her time to cum.

give him time to come.

give santa time to come.

all work in that situation, this is why grammar correcting on the internet gets annoying..

Yeah but not all mean the same thing, thats why depends what you meant. Like i said, i understood that you were referring to the whole situation: '' give it time, the gifts will come ''

That you didn't mean particulary santa or him or the gifts, but all of it.... Idk how to explain properly what i mean, but i know that '' Give it some time '' is a common phrase used in english and therefore is correct

Edited by Chickenfly

'Lmao... Who started it? It was you'

Lmao, u duplicated my words:

Lmao... Who started it? It was you @}-

and nope... I don't want the discussion goes into this long. It has ended when i said 'wakatta, arigatou'. You are the one who continue it.

Lmao, u duplicated my words:

and nope... I don't want the discussion goes into this long. It has ended when i said 'wakatta, arigatou'. You are the one who continue it.

Who started or continued is irrelevant, everybody is too blame, stop pointing fingers and let the topic die

Necromancer skill Bone Shield working correctly?(25% boost apilled)

Please answer Peter coz i think somethink is not right or just answer what this 25% rly mean i just dont see any boost to that skill.

Quick question, does Elixir of stability work on story quests also? (yellow quests) For example, can i, with the use of that potion, get my lvl 14 arena character to the ayvondil quests without leveling?

Please answer Peter coz i think somethink is not right or just answer what this 25% rly mean i just dont see any boost to that skill.

You seem to be the first one to complain about the shield, so I assume it works just fine. But i'll check

They took 25% from the old value and added it

Old bone shield value + 25% of old bone shield value

Good day

You seem to be the first one to complain about the shield, so I assume it works just fine. But i'll check

Ohhh ok i just thinking the shield reduce 25% more Ty for answer :)

Shield Bonus is NOT 25%. Before update my shield was 600~ and now it is 647.

600 + 25% = 750 not 647.

no

this is what Roland answered in mellfice's topic about the bone shield calculation , if you dont believe it Check it on ur own its a locked topic made by mellfice

There might be a misscalculation about the 25% of the old value , i dont have a necro so im not able to check it

Edit: here is the Link to the answer^^

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44411-necro-skill-bone-shield/

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

this is what Roland answered in mellfice's topic about the bone shield calculation , if you dont believe it Check it on ur own its a locked topic made by mellfice

There might be a misscalculation about the 25% of the old value , i dont have a necro so im not able to check it

Edit: here is the Link to the answer^^

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44411-necro-skill-bone-shield/

you're absolutely right!

Initial formula is not linear, shield should've become stronger by 25% than the old one.

Now it's working according to our description, that's it.

Shield is NOT 25% stronger now, I can prove it.

Soon Im gonna record how much damage it blocks after update.

I made a video of how it worked on previous updates 258 Magic power  = 549 damage blocked.

If 25% stronger was true, then with 258 Magic power, I would block 686 which is NOT the case because I have like 430 Magic power and my shield block only 647.

Edited by nabnecro

Shield is NOT 25% stronger now, I can prove it.

Soon Im gonna record how much damage it blocks after update.

I made a video of how it worked on previous updates 258 Magic power  = 549 damage blocked.

If 25% stronger was true, then with 258 Magic power, I could block 686 which is NOT the case because I have like 430 Magic power and my shield block only 647.

You shouldn't prove anything.

The formula has 3 parameters, basic parameter has increased by 25 percent, that's all you should know.