[2015.04.02] Warspear Online 4.9: One on one. Release

Peter_Munk

Guest [Rvv]

:good:

Im confused about this "Ricochet" skill of rogue  :mellow: how can we use it now if no consumables anymore? And when i will use it, message appears like this, "INFO: Equip the weapon to use skill "Ricochet"..  :huh:

Do we need to equip 2x Dagger Weapon just to use "Ricochet/Flurry of Steel" ? or it's just a Bug?

I'll wait for answers  :snorlax: :unknw: 

Im confused about this "Ricochet" skill of rogue  :mellow: how can we use it now if no consumables anymore? And when i will use it, message appears like this, "INFO: Equip the weapon to use skill "Ricochet"..  :huh:

Do we need to equip 2x Dagger Weapon just to use "Ricochet/Flurry of Steel" ? or it's just a Bug?

I'll wait for answers  :snorlax: :unknw:

Why you keep posting this? Just scroll up and read the answer which has been already given.

Edited by Trizzz

Lol I'm damn disappointed..the Invigorating Stream never was a very good skill but seriously now? :/ You removed push, you removed the heal on everyone within a radius of 3 yards, just the one with lowest hp gets a little heal which isn't really much.As i saw not even 300hp. At least give the heal of 311hp on skill level 1/4 on everyone in the radius back, at the moment i really have no idea for what i should use that skill as druid and i guess i am not the only one.

Good sides of this update:

- Chaos Potion

- It shows who killed who

- Skill cooldown of Stream went down, but doesn't really matter to me because I'm gonna remove that skill now :).

Edited by Xredbirdx

Omg this pot needs to add duel option please lol bug in support thx!

Not a bug. You can't be healed or supported from anyonw while the potion is active. You can use potions, foods, or heal yourself if you are healer. After the effect of potion, you can be supported by your allies again. Edited by TraitorV

Once again no love for the Barbs out here. I would have liked a faster cool down on the "defeat" skill or just more power. I think we should get a "Hug of Death" or "Throw Rock" skill or something - anything. I mean come on a Barb can't even use two one handed weapons?

Edited by clarkofold

:clapping: Welcome 4.9  :clapping: 
dnRmBn.png

Hey guys, we're working on the problem with Symbian and some Android devices, please, remain patient and don't panic.

i didnt receive any gifts in my mailbox and ive been logged in for about 5-7 minutes

also, i cannot find the option to link my email to my account, only my facebook, which i will not do since facebook has too many security flaws 

i didnt receive any gifts in my mailbox and ive been logged in for about 5-7 minutes

also, i cannot find the option to link my email to my account, only my facebook, which i will not do since facebook has too many security flaws 

Menu - Settings - My profile

Updated client for Android devices 4.9.1 is available on our website.

Please, download it and try. Google Play will provide the update later after approve.

Good luck!

Everyone keeps complaining about their issues like unable to open and I'm just sitting here wondering what the hell the third "row" of numbers underneath my damage and defense is supposed to be.

Everyone keeps complaining about their issues like unable to open and I'm just sitting here wondering what the hell the third "row" of numbers underneath my damage and defense is supposed to be.

just a smal visual bug, nothing more :)

Game was working fine with outdated client. Once I updated it, it stopped working. Any way I can download the old version aagain?

Game was working fine with outdated client. Once I updated it, it stopped working. Any way I can download the old version aagain?

sorry, but it's impossible now, maybe someone has an old client(

Apk file from site worls finely for me.

Just one thing that I'm wondering, which has been mentioned before etc, the priest skill armistice seems to have not been buffed in damage and decreased in cool down. Last night there was a server resset where I assumed this was going to be fixed etc.

Any words when they'll fix these?

Apk file from site worls finely for me.

Just one thing that I'm wondering, which has been mentioned before etc, the priest skill armistice seems to have not been buffed in damage and decreased in cool down. Last night there was a server resset where I assumed this was going to be fixed etc.

Any words when they'll fix these?

this issue will be fixed later.

cool gifts! OBLVN books are price-less (or more-bidding?).. thank you DEVs..!!

this Update looks great so far. I can't wait to play it.

Same thing.... Dont believe him, its illuminati, they hiding the new world order in that row of zeroes...