[2015.04.02] Warspear Online 4.9: One on one. Release

Peter_Munk

i dont cry, but if they say 3hours so should do it in 3hours.. not longer..

Someone have problem with reading here. They always write "about 3 hours" or "approximately 3 hours" which can mean that u will have to wait more.

I have idea for new arena.you should try a capture the flag arena. With stats of how many flags capped on avatars page or something like that, or rewards for capping so many flags etc. I think this would be awesome addition. Would be fun 2x2,3x3,5x5 just a thought.

Edited by Judge

Well, just finished my third skirmish in C&C 3 and WSO servers still in maintenance... Time to watch anime!

Yes and first for me to post or seen posted not much of a fourm person ;) Btw like the meme about the 100th time I've seen it.

Edited by Judge

lol removed comment......anw

There are 2 zeroes beneath the defence stats, in the middle of nothing, my guess is bugged. Sent a ticket with a ss with the windows bug report tool, so check it out

I keep crashing D=

Update your client, please.

Or use the light version of it.

Symbian client will be available later.

change network connection maybe.

Mage

Overload. Skill cooldown increased from 5 to 20 seconds. The chance of successful overlaying DoT damage on enemies was doubled. 

not have duble dmg check it pls

Mage

Overload. Skill cooldown increased from 5 to 20 seconds. The chance of successful overlaying DoT damage on enemies was doubled. 

not have duble dmg check it pls

chance doubled.

Cant update through play store which means I cant buy mcoins :P, there an error?

Stores usually approve new versions for some time. You have to wait

FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!! fix the problem with every kill that happens in game are listed in area chat, atleast fix a option to disable it without disable area chat :bomb:  one of the biggest mistakes i seen with chat bugs :mega_shok:

Mine also keeps crashing when clicking the play button on the main client screen.

Have you tried to update the game client from our website?

My armistice cooldown time is the same as before is this a bug? I asked to others priest and they have the same problem idk about others skill, or there's no skill update?

FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!! fix the problem with every kill that happens in game are listed in area chat, atleast fix a option to disable it without disable area chat :bomb:  one of the biggest mistakes i seen with chat bugs :mega_shok:

plz answer me if this will be fixed, or else we got a big problem i say. so?

No answer, good

sorry for now answering immidiately, maybe it's because there are a lot of players asking here and in social networks, dunno.

Yes, this is a bug, we will fix it.

Have you tried to update the game client from our website?

Thanks for your quick response. This has solved the issue.

Edited by Tasius