[2015.04.02] Warspear Online 4.9: One on one. Release

Peter_Munk

i alrdy have x5 oblivion gift...this makes it x6

Lol I hve still 2 books gift from past updates I never use them

Give me your accounts and I'll use them for you... :)

email log in means, I didn't understand... I have many account char in different emails but I uses only one device n PC. please Peter tell me in more details

It would be helpful to add a feature that shows us the time remaining for potions or scrolls. For example, you can put it in the attributes.

Or another idea is to make a window opens when we press on the buff icon below the name and hp/mana/xp bars. That window shows the time left for the buff or even debuff skills.

It would be helpful to add a feature that shows us the time remaining for potions or scrolls. For example, you can put it in the attributes.

Or another idea is to make a window opens when we press on the buff icon below the name and hp/mana/xp bars. That window shows the time left for the buff or even debuff skills.

That would be pretty useful.

Bring it on... *hi*

As commented before, an option about avoiding people to exchange us would be great too...  I hate people asking gold, repair, etc and just give exchange

Some good improvements here. Like that other guy said, an option to disable exchanges would be great. I wish you devs would reconsider this potion for 1v1 thing though. An interaction that says duel somewhat like exchange makes more sense. Please don't try to make us pay for this... The amplification items, skins/costumes, arena tickets, and unity/glad pots should already be enough for WS to make a profit. Why do you need to keep adding more things to pay for almost every update? :facepalm:

I for one, will not be buying these chaos potions.

Biting nails!!!!!

Ready fo dis update Black charmer all mine!!!

Yes, of course...

remember last update " caprure teritories " it took 5hours :! hope this time wont be 5hours :!

lol; u prefer to just wait 1h more or to have multiple server stops while u will in the middle of arena or dungeon later? 

If they would restart servers after 1h without testing everything u would cry in 100+ topics that u lost dungeon or arena or whatever.

Wtf is wrong with u guys? Do something in real life or at least play other game for a while.

Edited by Trizzz