[2015.04.02] Warspear Online 4.9: One on one. Release

Peter_Munk

chaos_potion_small.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Update Warspear Online 4.9 update will be available right after the restart of our game servers. Available on Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 8, Windows, Mac OS and Linux! Please note that the actual release for different platforms may vary.

Our new version brings a lot of changes in game mechanics. Potion of Chaos will be added to provide you with the possibility of fighting a warrior from your alliance. Also included is the Elixir of Permanence which can halt experience gain. Furthermore there will be major changes in character skills. You can find a full list of updated features in our preview, but here is the key information.

Logging in

We have added a new and important feature that will offer further protection on your account. Now you can link your account to your email. It's not a requirement, but we recommend that everyone do this. Please, make sure that you have access to your email account as you will receive a confirmation email.

Note that you can now use your digital login, which is automatically given to you when creating an account, on one device only. To start Warspear Online on another device, you will need to change a digital login to your e-mail address. This only applies to new accounts; if you have been logged by a digital login on several devices for a long time, you do not have to change anything.

Character creation

You'll now be receiving recommendations on choosing classes, depending on the server's demography. They won't be obligatory, just suggestions for the sake of balance.

Changes in the game interface

We added several convenient features in the game interface. Now you can disable notifications of invitations to the Guild or groups. So if you want to be alone, and pop-up messages bother you, go straight to the game settings.

invitation.png

In addition, there are new information icons that will notify you when a craft task was completed and when the durability of your equipment is less than 10%.
Yellow shield means that item has 1-10% of durability, red shield - it is completely broken.

icons.png

Presents!

In honor of the Warspear Online 4.9 update, we have prepared gifts for you! All characters, starting from the sixth level, will receive three Potions of Chaos, and starting from level twelve – three Potions of Chaos and a Book of Oblivion!

GAME SERVERS WERE STOPPED AT 13:00 CET.

THE GAME WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

That's it, follow our news and see you in the game!
AIGRIND

Edited by Peter_Munk

Ty for new update!

Devs, please do remove autoadding nick in chat when switch type of chat (from private to trade/guild/world).

Now this system of chat is terrible and cause mistakes :/

Sry for my english, ty.

Ty for new update!

Devs, please do remove autoadding nick in chat when switch type of chat (from private to trade/guild/world).

Now this system of chat is terrible and cause mistakes :/

Sry for my english, ty.

Good point

;D

Edited by EPiR

Also included is the Elixir of Permanence which can halt experience gain.

Make it free ..... You already have a lot of way to earn from this game... Atleast once think about player not about your business...

Note that you can now use your digital login, which is automatically given to you when creating an account, on one device only. To start Warspear Online on another device, you will need to change a digital login to your e-mail address. This only applies to new accounts; if you have been logged by a digital login on several devices for a long time, you do not have to change anything.

i dont get this >> digital login

Also included is the Elixir of Permanence which can halt experience gain.

Make it free ..... You already have a lot of way to earn from this game... Atleast once think about player not about your business...

free ? nobody force you to buy it, if u dont like it just dont buy. this is how mmorpg works.

i dont get this >> digital login

login.png

Green highlight

I love seeing the servers under maintenance every two-four weeks, shows me that the game is always improving, keep up the good work @Aigrind!

Thank you i love it but one question so if i only have one real email and i hook it to one of my accs it cant be hooked to both of my accs or do i need to make an entirely new email?:I Thanks just want utmost security

I would check to upgrade bone shields for lvl 6 why we don't got a book of oblivion too? Pls fix that .

Sweetnesss book of obivilion is exactly what I need :3 digging the broke equip thing too! hopefully you only take 3 hours instead of half the day :crazy:

Sweetnesss book of obivilion is exactly what I need :3 digging the broke equip thing too! hopefully you only take 3 hours instead of half the day :crazy:

19399436.jpg