Decorative staffs

DaWarlord

First off I'd like to point out how many more decorative skins there are for all the other classes, some of which are pretty wicked...here in lies my topic, staffs have a broom...a very plain scythe and a couple of dorky looking staffs...come on now give us something with blood on it or a skull on it. Give us something more than just dumb looking decorations for the love of God...

You mean half of them?

I like ice staff And a few regular staff looks but agree id like a kick ass wicked one as well

I agree with this topic. I don't really like any of the staff skins. I am using the archmage skin because it looks slightly better then the staff by itself, however I don't think it looks that cool either in comparison to all the skins for 1h and 2h weapons.

Yep, staff skins need to be developed more. Thoat golden staff looks so fcked up...... Don't get me started on the others :/

The [illusion Staff] is awesome. The only awesome.

rune oracle, archmage, snow staff: are the only decent ones out there. and they are all crazy expensive.

and yeah, the only decent one in the miracle shop is the illusion staff... the rest............................ :facepalm: