Ssstt... This is a secret!

Hazelnut

Today is the update day.

Don't believe it? I can guarantee it as i got the info from one of the AiGrind staffs (ofc not the mods)! ;)

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Today is the update day.

Don't believe it? I can guarantee it as i got the info from one of the AiGrind staffs (ofc not the mods)! ;)

P.S. r0ly plz check your inbox once you see this.

April fools update? Is the update fake? Or do they just slice it in like they did to the 4.0 update when the game servers were offline for 8 hours?

Simply there is no place left jokers and comedians! All have become serious, pretentious and important. :wacko:

11113928_813761148698800_730185160091815

Okay hold on a second here.

Why is this picture so low quality.

Go look at the top monitor. Can you see some very tiny text there? You probably can. Can you read it? No because you're a dumbass who saved a thumbnail instead of full size image.

See how the cat is blushing on the bottom panel? You might be able to spot some pink under her eyes. Do you know why is she blushing? Because she watched a video. Do you know what video? No you don't, and you won't because you saved a ducking thumbnail and can't read the text. Congratulations.

Zebu == your words are mysifying... Spin spin and spin!

And the cat girl isnt only blushing because of watching a video. Why u thought it like that? Some reasons may exist due the blushing, perhaps because of she sees something embarrassing?

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

And the cat girl isnt only blushing because of watching a video. Why u thought it like that? Some reasons may exist due the blushing, perhaps because of she sees something embarrassing?

YES

SHE SEE SOMETHING EMBARRASSING

THE VIDEO

If I remember correctly it was two cats humping.

YES

SHE SEE SOMETHING EMBARRASSING

THE VIDEO

If I remember correctly it was two cats humping.

LOL, beside the video thingy probably?