What's point to have a PvP Character?

yousse0605

Question

I just asking.

Why do people make PvP Character for arena.

I don't understand.

Is Warspear made for Arena fight or?

We always lose (people who aren't pro)

So tell me, what's point to make Arena Class & You just get guild points and arena points

With arena points u just get stuff (PERSONAL) so u can't trade em

With guild point help guild but is that the point people make it?

I accept all comments (:

But please show respect on forum (: Thanks

10 answers to this question

It's fun definitely! Only having high lvl chars isn't that fun. You will get bored fastly. But, by having arena chars you will get something like new challenge. ;)

And by the way, the devs made the arena brackets such as lvl 11-14. For what then if no arena chars fighting there? Nah, that condition which make it happens ;D

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

It's fun definitely! Only having high lvl chars isn't that fun. You will get bored fastly. But, by having arena chars you will get something like new challenge. ;)

And by the way, the devs made the arena brackets such as lvl 11-14. For what then if no arena chars fighting there? Nah, that condition which make it happens ;D

Yes, as I see, people enjoy it :D

But, by having arena chars you will get something like new challenge. ;)

+10 is surely called a challenge. "Who spent over $100 first, will get the arena price!!!"

Yay.

It's for people who are too afraid to fight in high levels, and gain satisfaction from destroying new players who don't know how to fight.

In other words, they're cowards.

+10 is surely called a challenge. "Who spent over $100 first, will get the arena price!!!"

Yay.

Ah, for me too much money wasted is kinda lessen the fun itself. :D no challenge anymore :( Edited by Hanazono Hikari

It's for people who are too afraid to fight in high levels, and gain satisfaction from destroying new players who don't know how to fight.

In other words, they're cowards.

the point is too rule a certain level and show off to everyone how rich are you , this game really lack of skill just like sulla said. thats the main point.

Yay.

My wrlcks strongest caster lv15 i spam farmed bg for equip did swamps and spent 25$ Has nothing

To do with how rich you are anyone can spend $ matters how good you are with the cash (Btw) still living off thatt 25$ got 180k and 8 set signs and growing from farming and reselling matters how smart you are with ur cash and when two high amps

Face off it is off of skill and if ur a low amp beating a higher amp hats to you

But as She said we do it for enjoyment and fun