New Astral Lab'

Weaknight

For the 4.9, they will be tons of buffs on the skills (btw, we have now some real number about those skills).

Especially defense skills and support skills.

But from what I can see on high level gameplay, tankers are less invited in parties due to their lower damages.

Damages class have actually, if correctly amped, enought defense to take the tank's job. And now that support skills are buffed, peoples will be more likely to invite less support/tanks, and more damages, making this game a bit more stupid and about amp.

Right now, the more likely build for fighter class (BD/DK/paly/barb) are damages build. With almost only the damages skills lvled.

What we need here, is to remind rogues (sorry, It had to be you :P) what they are, and what they aren't.

Both faction are getting really buffed.

But the dongeon are too easy. (Exept heroic berengard).Dongeon are fun, but you can't meet other parties there :/

My idea was to introduce a new kind of lab (I loved the design of the original one).

Mobs inside would have a stronger attack than the common ones you meet on ayvondil.

And maybe an ability to use skills just like inside berengard tower ?

That would allow tanker class to get their lost place back in the game.

Problem that tank must get AOE Argo skill but only work on mobs so it won't affect big fights between players

by has one (run) but affect players

but who will buy an Argo skill

I dissagre with increasing the damage of mobs. But I agree if the drop changed to newest item.

I want to farm, they want to farm, we want to farm. XD

Got my support, not only from tank perspective but for some free content that earns you something aswell.

Latest lots are all from dungeon which require either 5 free stamina's or well gues it.

PvE aspect should be updated, would make a new grand mile stone for Warspear aswell.

For a place like Astral Labyrinth, this problem can be easily solved

1. Remove damage = aggro mechanic completely

2. Increase the damage of the mobs in the labyrinth

3. Make mobs prioritize healers

Bam, tanks and taunt are useful now

For a place like Astral Labyrinth, this problem can be easily solved

1. Remove damage = aggro mechanic completely

2. Increase the damage of the mobs in the labyrinth

3. Make mobs prioritize healers

Bam, tanks and taunt are useful now

Agree. 

It's a great suggestion, sir:)

Yeah we need a new tough farm situation that anyone can access, very cool if mobs prioritize whoever has the lowest def.

We really do need a new place to farm outside of the dungeons. Lab is oboslete now because it drops old gears that no one wants anymore. A new lab would be the best thing devs could do for the game at this time. Please make it happen

Yeah, I agree, tanks are sorta useless in pve nowadays. Not really paladins cus of their banner and attack skills. Even for heroic temitary. You don't really need a tank.

Another suggestion I liked long before was that of this survival option in dungeon where you just gotta keep living as waves of mobs and bosses come to kill you. You wouldnt rely on rogues/bladedancers/rangers to help you survive against 900x mobs xD. Force people to include strong ass tanks !