[2015.03.30] Preview: Warspear Online update 4.9. One on one

Peter_Munk

Thank you, Invigorating Stream 20 seconds cool down :* it always annoys me to wait almost a minute till i can use it again :/ One question: If i level up the Stream, what eaxctly will increase? The heal or the yards the enemy can be pushed away? Incase it's just the heal which increases, could you please make the radius 4 yards instead of 3? 3 yards is not really useful and the skill often bugs, either it pushes normal 3 yards or its shows like 7-8 yards which is really confusing cause i think the enemy is far away but he still can hit me. I lost many pvps bacause of that bug, I would be really happy if you could fix it :) everything else on this update is top!

i have to agree with death i also saw it failing a few times. there are always skill bugs and it's getting annoying :/ another example the shattered stone of mage fails sometimes and doesn't hit the attacking enemy.

Many times devs explained position bug is your internet's fault (which is partly true). Increasing area of effect of existing skills is not the way to fix it, lol. 3x3 area is already big on this game because all characters move slowly and you can't move on diagonal. Also take warlock circle as a example, it is "only" 3x3 (minus center) and it often catches 3 people or more on 5v5.

Negativism your actaully wrong. It will you havent played long enough to know when it was 5x5 making it 3x3 made it fail to often.also Undandaor made a video about disposition you should watch it.

but if earthquake is dodge to enemy still it stun the enemy, why.. if Dodge no any affect will he there.

Dear turtle no one gives a flying duck if you have played enough to see when earthquake was 5x5. There is a reason developers changed it to 3x3 and the reason is like weaknight said it would be 25 squares affected which is ridiculously op.

You failed miserably to invalidate my argument which stays true. Here read it again:

Many times devs explained position bug is your internet's fault (which is partly true). Increasing area of effect of existing skills is not the way to fix it, lol. 3x3 area is already big on this game because all characters move slowly and you can't move on diagonal. Also take warlock circle as a example, it is "only" 3x3 (minus center) and it often catches 3 people or more on 5v5.

Also, I don't need to watch any videos because I known enough about position bug in this game. I known ways to "counter" position bug as well as ways to exploit it on my favour.

I have a question about mage sun armor

Sun Armor. Buff strength was increased (from 15-35% to 20-50%).

Are you saying that current skill at Level 1 gives 15% more magic def?

If yes, i am a bit confused because checking my mage, and doing all the calculations, it gives around 13% or so at level 1. If you could clarify that for me please, thank you

Shaman skill are not increased than the others....this is the point....why? for example necro have a good imprevement!

(Sorry for my engl)

It's really hard to personalize your class with expert skills when you can get all of them simultaneously if you have the money... :crazy:  :crazy:

Please come up with new ones so the personalizing will not be an illusion of choice

Dear turtle no one gives a flying duck if you have played enough to see when earthquake was 5x5. There is a reason developers changed it to 3x3 and the reason is like weaknight said it would be 25 squares affected which is ridiculously op.

You failed miserably to invalidate my argument which stays true. Here read it again:

Also, I don't need to watch any videos because I known enough about position bug in this game. I known ways to "counter" position bug as well as ways to exploit it on my favour.

Argument i was telling you how your incorrect respectfully and suggested you to watch the video for information because Qauke just fails A lot. So i agreed with him make 5x5 or 100% Success rate 3x3

I'll be happy.you dont play shaman so how do you know shit? Also youve played like 6 months compared to someone whos played his classes 2 Years + thats like comparing Snipe down to Swaazs Skill Or you to jims you may have amp and equip but you'll never be better skill wise if they keep playing So please when i suggest something its to help your knowledge or show how you should reconsider your oppinion. thanks Buddy

Edited by Turtle

The changes to skills will be interesting, i reserve judgement on those...

However, about the Chaos potion... is that really an answer to players wanting 1v1???? We want a real duel option, which should be FREE... I can't believe you expect us to get excited over needing to spend mcoins to duel. Bad update, disappointed in you devs, you showing your greediness on this one. :bad:

Mage got a skills that see rogues

Blade dancer got counter attack which make 1400 damage

Yay see gm don't even help elfs, they just make them OP so many ppl join elfs and buy coins

So yay

If it fail, it's because of a position glitch most of the time. And unlike dark circle/pool/blazing ground, it applies only 1 hit, meaning that if you fail casting this skill (i'm not judging your own skills on this game), you won't get anything unlike those other skill that affect the area a few seconds.

Shaman probably used to target their opponent in the middle of the 5x5 earthquake. With such a (op) range, it's obvious that even lag position glitch can't dodge this.

Actually, nabnecro have a shaman (or had, I'll silent the name).

If your brain is slow and need 2 years to understand the shaman mechanics, that evolved, It's ok.

For any random players, I think that 1 month would be more than enought to get the essential about PvP.

Wake up, mastering any class on warspear is no big deal, as long as you're well equiped, and can play an hour/day.

Please, don't believe that it's your

legendary skill that make of you a famous rogue (you might have also a shaman, but I don't give a crap)

It's senseless to watch dead vids of old skills from dead players. Maybe you noticed this too ?

You're not here to help anyone, just trying to sit your authority on other's face by talking of players that left (they probably understood that after amping to 10, they reached their maximum potential, and went in search of some new challenge), and talking as an elder player.

You're using only authority arguments. A debate doesn't work like this.

thats your oppinion i Respect that I dont need to Argue with someone whos always been a Noob and attempts to Act like hes mastered Pvp. Fact is you can never master it because theres an always an error you can make that can change the battle. experience Helps those errors Occur less. And if i did have a shaman? My shaman has better stats then your shaman at lv10 ... And dead vids lol u didnt even read what i said i said watch the Vid cus he describes why the bugs happen and them all. Lmao dead vid unless they fix it it'll never be dead Also dont know how to place my qauke pretty sure u click it and press it on the player if it fails its the games fault not ours. I was just sayin (: But it is a fact longer you've played more skilled you are. Cus the less mistakes you make and even i still make mistakes so its Np. Always learning right? So before u go cryin cus i give my advice freely on a game forum to be nice and suggest things doesnt mean u have to act like its useless. Disrespectful Br

Haha!
I knew these wings will come in handy someday.

With full power, half of all their attacks will be ignored, and it's damage..    vanished. *grin*

What say you, Black Rose? *taps her skull*

Soon..
We'll see.

Hiyaa! *disappears in darkness*

Edited by Vera_Z

Kinda intresting how fast discusions about an update turn into personal fights o.O Guys, calling eachother noobs won't help anyone so why can you not just stay friendly? :(

Argument i was telling you how your incorrect respectfully and suggested you to watch the video for information because Qauke just fails A lot. So i agreed with him make 5x5 or 100% Success rate 3x3

I'll be happy.you dont play shaman so how do you know shit? Also youve played like 6 months compared to someone whos played his classes 2 Years + thats like comparing Snipe down to Swaazs Skill Or you to jims you may have amp and equip but you'll never be better skill wise if they keep playing So please when i suggest something its to help your knowledge or show how you should reconsider your oppinion. thanks Buddy

1) I have shaman (level 24).

2) Playing the game for a longer period doesn't mean you known more about the game than me, specially considering im a smart person and you are a low IQ teenager.

3) Even if you increase earhquake to 5x5, it can still "fail" due to position lag, it all depends on how lagged you are.

Edited by nabnecro

1) I have shaman (level 24).

2) Playing the game for a longer period doesn't mean you known more about the game than me, specially considering im a smart person and you are a low IQ teenager.

3) Even if you increase earhquake to 5x5, it can still "fail" due to position lag, it all depends on how laged you are.

1) Then Why Have i never heard of it go Solve everything like you noobs do amp ;D

2) Actaully Yes it does If you wanna play Ws trivia crack You Wont Win Also so im a teenager... If ur not one maybe you should go get a real job instead of playing ws 24/7 and spending all your money on it.

3) Laged isnt a Word also position bug actaully Is Mainly Server Lag. You can have full ic and still miss Quake

Edited by Turtle

1) Then Why Have i never heard of it go Solve everything like you noobs do amp ;D

2) Actaully Yes it does If you wanna play Ws trivia crack You Wont Win Also so im a teenager... If ur not one maybe you should go get a real job instead of playing ws 24/7 and spending all your money on it.

3) Laged isnt a Word also position bug actaully Is Mainly Server Lag. You can have full ic and still miss Qauke.

There are so many mistakes on what you wrote here that I won't even bother, I will just let everyone read the things you write and conclude that you are really retarded.

Mage got a skills that see rogues

Blade dancer got counter attack which make 1400 damage

Yay see gm don't even help elfs, they just make them OP so many ppl join elfs and buy coins

So yay

Go cry somewhere else. Warlocks can stop whole armies on their own, which elfs cannot do.

Go cry somewhere else. Warlocks can stop whole armies on their own, which elfs cannot do.

If a bladedancer hamstring a wlock that wlock will r.i.p a druid can heal 2400 from a single skill the game was balanced before magic def update i miss thoose times :( Edited by skizoskilz

wew nice update now I'll lvl necro/mage now they got some more chances to survive. still bleed/charge is not good in barbarian but nice u made roar better as sap but best part is no more consumables.glad u made basic skills better than only expert skills

Don't bother arguing with Turdle, faggot calls others noobs who amp when he's like +7-9 himself and still can't win a tour. Also, nice english, especialy when it's your native language. 8/8 m8

Edited by Shilan

Lmao, agreed with redbird...

Stop fighting like kids guys =.= Arguing won't solve any problem.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

I have a question about mage sun armor

Sun Armor. Buff strength was increased (from 15-35% to 20-50%).

Are you saying that current skill at Level 1 gives 15% more magic def?

If yes, i am a bit confused because checking my mage, and doing all the calculations, it gives around 13% or so at level 1. If you could clarify that for me please, thank you

Is it possible to get an answer please, am really interested in how does that work and does it mean that updated sun wont be 20% but 18% or something?

Edited by Chickenfly

1v1 me bruh imma reflect your attacks with me dark shield

In all seriousness a 55% block from dark shield seems wonderful gj devs hopefully will be practically just as good, considering it does the same job as dodge/parry except it doesnt completely negate damage 55% seems like a good amount

atleast tanking in lab would become much more easier considering the numerous damage instances and what-not.

So....go dk

Still no updates for lvl14 dgs, dont make em stability pots worth xp pot level ploz :3

Hi Peter, the changes in skill for all classes are clever and interesting.

It'll be very relevant to the next update if you would look into the Forsaken's passive skill Devotion and hopefully update it because it's weak compared to its counterparts. 

Elixir of Stability

One more elixir to purchase in the Miracle Shop - Elixir of Stability. This is essential stuff for Arena warriors and players, who don't want to gain experience and level up to keep their current level. It's easy to guess that Elixir of Stability temporarily blocks experience gain. Now you can complete quests and participate in holiday events without fear of unnecessary leveling up.

Elixir effect lasts 12 hours since the moment you used it.

dear devs we didnt ask for one more miracle waster....we asked for secondary quests or a level up button.... at least once you should think about players rather than your business... Hope you will think again on this point

Too many questions without answer!! (the devs and admins are only answering in ru section)

Oh well... Every update is all about money money and money. Why everything in warspear must include money on it while it can without? I never wonder that the 1v1 of players' willing would be released like this. I wished if it's free, using an interaction option ._.

Barbora has "heal" which other tanks doesnt have...

LMFAO, Paladins also have "heal", and thats not even an expert skill, u don't need to buy it from shop for 40k, its an inherent skill, not like barbs, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!!

Too many questions without answer!! (the devs and admins are only answering in ru section)

Oh well... Every update is all about money money and money. Why everything in warspear must include money on it while it can without? I never wonder that the 1v1 of players' willing would be released like this. I wished if it's free, using an interaction option ._.

They update the game to make it funnier and more liked for the players. Maybe we don't know how much work it is to get the ideas for a new update and to do it, so i think it's OK that they wanna earn money for it. But in one point you right, 1 vs 1 should be free. It's the same as we would pvp MC so I don't get the point why we have to pay for it now :(