[2015.03.30] Preview: Warspear Online update 4.9. One on one

Peter_Munk

[...[

2. 10 seconds for each level. Not that much, but enough!

so it's 4 sec shorter than 4 lvl (14 sec duration). still good

It's neat to see players' suggestions being implemented into the game, but not when they're gutted so there is very little benefit to it

can you give us free bags for entering new map.....only first map we get free bag. bag is necessary for all players. ;) iselnort, norlant, astral labyrinth and ayvondil :)

I hope skill changes in barbarian will be noticeable :blush: . and nice from gm side that removed  consumable items ;D .

Dark Shield. The chance of triggering was increased from 10-22% to 25-55%.

Hi, Peter level 5 Dark Shield  has 55% chance to trigger? :blush:

Edited by Nehantist

Oh well...might be a good one.

Btw does the earth protection from shaman and barkskin from druid get a fixed %(lvl 1 increase 8% ,lvl 2 increase 16%,lvl 3 increase 24% etc) or does it vary and depend on armor value of the target?

Edited by SouLBlizZ

I was expeting some DECREASE on Druid's skills............................................  Blade Dancers have the most op skillls ever and you guys increase them?????????????????????????????

:good:

I'm gonna have a beer 

Why not increase stun time slightly of harads call as the lvl rises; we are giving up the banner in order to use the skill, and shouldn't it be like any other typical stun/blind skill with a duration boost per level

Barbarian sholud get always stun in charge and stun in shield strike be amazing i think... others tanks have x2 stun in class, but barb only 1 : and fail :shok:

Please fix that :give_rose:

Barbora has "heal" which other tanks doesnt have...

dear gm , can u add " change name card" in miracle shop? u know, in my country we cant buy miracle coin , so wr want to buy in other player

Can you guys please think about taking the conditions for Shadow Sphere off its kinda lame thinking that you'll never get to see your strongest direct damage attack and a grimoire combination ever happening :

make priest redemption little more wide, because it doesn't work sometimes. so make little more wide. in running time its not working. useless

Harad call 100%stun that is op

hope you test skill fix before release

btw why shaman has only 1 skill fix give us another one :blush:

Repellent Strike. We added stunning to the skill mechanics. In case of successful use of the skill, ie strike was parried, blocked or dodged, the goal stuns for two seconds

Does that mean the stun will not be applied unless the enemy blocks/parries/dodges the attack?

Ill do a new video about the update as soon as its online :)

BTW:
THX for 500 Subscriber!
I made a special video, you can win 50k !

How to win:

1. Like this video: Hit the thumb up button
2. Comment below with your Character Name und your Server!
3. you have better chances to win when you share this video on your facebook page

There will be some surprise giveaways as well, but i dont tell you what it is yet ;) But you can be sure, there will be more than just 1 winner ;)

GOOD LUCK!

Winner will be announced when the video has 500 clicks, so make sure you share it as often as you can!