[2012.04.02] Under development: Mage - Whisperer of Fire and Ice

Kuzmitch

WTF! This mage has 3 skills to avoid enemy that makes easy running:

Time warp (moving)

Rock pieces (stopping) and

Illusory chains (stunning) lol

This mage will become the best runner after druid and shaman.

rock peices doesnt stop it deals dmg to a group

old timer? wtf kada suspejai? :o

Aktyvus as. Na ir seip nuo birzelio lost pradejau. kai buvau metes forume vistiek su draugais aptardavau viska  :yahoo:

This is a good class. Finally a magic damage class which does real damage unlike the amateur druids or shamans. But I have to ask, where is the Ice attack like you posted in the thread topic?

However, I am still inclined to play a Paladin as it suits my style of play. The rest are, of course, entitled to their opinion... :drinks:

next info about necromancer plz.

Mage OP:!

You dont know the cooldown,mana cost,skill strenght,range. but yea i think they will be OP for non-ranged class  ;D :blush:

Why are we - Paladin, deathknight, rogue, bladedancers are allways the noob classes...

yea it sucks  :sorry:

Why are we - Paladin, deathknight, rogue, bladedancers are allways the noob classes...

Yeah, we melee are doomed :sorry:

This class doesnt look good at all. All skills Are def and Attack, and as mage no heal. 100% they only get ligth armor so i see first problem of this class is energy .

Kiters..... I think they should add an extra skill for melee like Blink or Short distance teleport, anyways I'm going range now so I don't really care  ;D

WTF! This mage has 3 skills to avoid enemy that makes easy running:

Time warp (moving)

Rock pieces (stopping) and

Illusory chains (stunning) lol

This mage will become the best runner after druid and shaman.

he cant run anywhere when deathknight use threads of the darkness  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Okay.. 3 more classes to go.. After that update and then lets waste more money.. Dont forget fix sms payment in indonesia.. ;D

yeah fix sms payment for indonesia . i'll spend more money for new class  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol first everybody is happy when info of announcement is given but after update the real comments start showing stop expecting everything will be like its written its like going on a blind date & then meeting a really ugly person  :tease:

I don't know why all scream " OP,OP".

All we need is wait. It bad to scream without test.

And it bring cool fun to game. We will see.

Just is pity Barbarian can't use Hammer and multiple attack skill.

Come to think of it, Mages are suppose to be the strongest long range character, then again we have to keep in account all the set backs that this class will have....

Well guys i guess we found a weakness to the Rangers? :yahoo:

This class doesnt look good at all. All skills Are def and Attack, and as mage no heal. 100% they only get ligth armor so i see first problem of this class is energy .

want give heal mage? Mage with autoheal = OP lucky devs think and they cant heal,maybe warlock same styles skills

Kiters..... I think they should add an extra skill for melee like Blink or Short distance teleport, anyways I'm going range now so I don't really care  ;D

rogue is the only class with no ant-kiting skill, so against all these kiters, it`s useless now, bd has hamstring, but if it can`t even reach the mage what`s the point, let`s hope they changed the current melee,

also, all these a.o.e skills will detect stealth, so unless that 12 second crap is changed, nice joke by devs.

Come to think of it, Mages are suppose to be the strongest long range character, then again we have to keep in account all the set backs that this class will have....

Well guys i guess we found a weakness to the Rangers? :yahoo:

Are you kidding its got only1 Ranged attk hw will it kill a ranger lol  :wacko: rest of the skills work only at close range read properly first

:facepalm:

bring update folks/fools...looks like u gonna take 1 millinium now :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

u think we take 1 week to understand 1 char?even without playing?

:facepalm:

bring update folks/fools...looks like u gonna take 1 millinium now :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

u think we take 1 week to understand 1 char?even without playing?

maybe 3 weeks left still, necro, priest, warlock  :lol:

dont worry about next day, live this day and god will take care of ur next day is what is written on bible.

NO ONE OF U ever played these classes yet, only devs and maybe some russians.

u cant say who overpowered just by skill description, we dont have idea of the skills cooldowns and how will be the game at 3.0

just make ur day and dont create expectatives for next day.

dont worry about next day, live this day and god will take care of ur next day is what is written on bible...

huh...i heard somone call u lucas once. Are u lukxsxt? :lol:

lol i wonder who pour holy water on u? Got christened or what? Jk :blush:

About mage: its just a mirage. A bg wrked lvl15 mage will hav max hp 1800-2100 hp, hp regen 70-90, def with+5 amps 1900-2000, mana~200...[if they gonna balance it]

it will half kill with kite n all. skills are cool - so their cooldown bad :D, what aftr half hp hungry barb stuns it!? Mage cnt heal, nor has blessing, not even stealth for adventure cc travels! I find it totally fair, no OP, but cool skills n fun toon.

Still we shudnt get over excited untill we see warlok ;)

necro n priest wont steal the DD thunder. Warlok- mage gonna make epic chases like arch n rogue rivalry..

and...it feels so small, weak and uncool in front of new classes :/

Shaman and druid were supposed to peactice heavenly magic. Bcz chosen and dark were tnere ally , comparatively weaker minions. Elfs brought chosen to life. How come chosen have advantages over elfs!

Are you kidding its got only1 Ranged attk hw will it kill a ranger lol  :wacko: rest of the skills work only at close range read properly first

So does Rangers with their strong shot, Mages are stronger as being described in the description, and are u saying that a strong shot that does physical dam does more damage :wacko:  compared to a FIRE BALL!!! :bomb: Yes Mages are stronger when it comes to being better players to have in a party compared to a Ranger, seems u misunderstanded me, clearify next time with me if u got questions :search:

huh...i heard somone call u lucas once. Are u lukxsxt? :lol:

lol i wonder who pour holy water on u? Got christened or what? Jk :blush:

About mage: its just a mirage. A bg wrked lvl15 mage will hav max hp 1800-2100 hp, hp regen 70-90, def with+5 amps 1900-2000, mana~200...[if they gonna balance it]

it will half kill with kite n all. skills are cool - so their cooldown bad :D, what aftr half hp hungry barb stuns it!? Mage cnt heal, nor has blessing, not even stealth for adventure cc travels! I find it totally fair, no OP, but cool skills n fun toon.

Still we shudnt get over excited untill we see warlok ;)

necro n priest wont steal the DD thunder. Warlok- mage gonna make epic chases like arch n rogue rivalry..

and...it feels so small, weak and uncool in front of new classes :/

Shaman and druid were supposed to peactice heavenly magic. Bcz chosen and dark were tnere ally , comparatively weaker minions. Elfs brought chosen to life. How come chosen have advantages over elfs!

yes i m luksxxt, any problem for u?

and i does believe on god diff from u.

Todos escriben en ingles y nadie en española pero q poco valor que le tienen a su propio idioma gracias a DIOS soy de argentina  :good:  aguante el habla hispana :D

So does Rangers with their strong shot, Mages are stronger as being described in the description, and are u saying that a strong shot that does physical dam does more damage :wacko:  compared to a FIRE BALL!!! :bomb: Yes Mages are stronger when it comes to being better players to have in a party compared to a Ranger, seems u misunderstanded me, clearify next time with me if u got questions :search:

have u seen how quickly  shamns die in moon set at least shaman druid got heal to survive + long ranged disables but still die very easily low armour & hp but mage has no heal + needs to be close to disable also needs to be close to the opponent to cause greater damage mage is going to be a tough class to master so they might be few in numbers

lol why are u guys crying? Imho mage is gonna suck hard!

1. Aoe spell always deal less effects cz of obvious reasons.. So the rock thing is just gna be a mosquito bite to multiple enemies i guess.

2. Teleport dnt expect it to be more than 2 blocks like charge.

3. Mage have low defense, and no heal, so vulnerable to rangers, druids, shamans.

They are just gna be war machines when fighting in a crowd with paladins..

My opinion.

The skill are quite cool though. We dont know their effectiveness so cant comment much. I hope afteq v3 they deal with sms issue, balance, rework the existing skills to make them 'cool' too. And increase the effectiveness of taunt, agression.

Question

For mage damage dealt is dependant on distance?

Word.  8) Exactly what i was thinking. 3-4 hits from my Barb and dead. It better keep its distance. Apparently its skills are built so that a Barb can't even reach him. It's going to be a complicated character to play. Blobs stay away from mage. And it seems like the closer the mage is the more damage it causes.

all mage's skills are better than shaman and druid skills, u can compare it. i think its not fair

Lie.... They cant heal.... Its fair

have u seen how quickly  shamns die in moon set at least shaman druid got heal to survive + long ranged disables but still die very easily low armour & hp but mage has no heal + needs to be close to disable also needs to be close to the opponent to cause greater damage mage is going to be a tough class to master so they might be few in numbers

well, i m one of these few.

mage is a purely damage class, that's true, but againist melee and low hp ranged, he will be ur worst nightmare, if u have high hp and is ranged, mage still have disable skill. still if any of them get mage, he is dead, balanced. anyway, that's just my way of thinking about mage, probably he be totally different...

well, i m one of these few.

mage is a purely damage class, that's true, but againist melee and low hp ranged, he will be ur worst nightmare, if u have high hp and is ranged, mage still have disable skill. still if any of them get mage, he is dead, balanced. anyway, that's just my way of thinking about mage, probably he be totally different...

usualy in mmorpg  games robe users has no chance against phys dd as assasins or archers. but hey its warspear where is everything 'balanced' where mobs dodge more than fkin ranger with buffs or fkin barb does equal damage to rogues i bet our devs gonna fck all classes once again. too early to talk bout op or 'nightmares'. kkthnxbye