[2015.03.25] In development: the system of achievements

Peter_Munk

@toecel22 : Sign of Imperishability*

And maybe this is the explanation?

I think it's like 'player's title'. After you do certain quests, u will get that sign of glory with certain title too ofc.

Edited by Hye Rin

I wonder if you might be able to unlock them in exchange of acertain amount of mcs, and if they will add a +10 achievement

Yea lol hope that you wont be able to buy them or amp them... +10 achievement  :rofl:

Slow steps away from the pay 2 win concept, gg :good:

Great :D

I didnt understand signs of glory tho... Can someone explain :blush:

But DO YOU HAVE TO fb everything? :( Its horribly Annoying to get a post on fb pop up after i achived an... Achievement.

No, you don't have to

one question, for example if there will be an achievement for kill 100 elfs, i will need kill 100 elfs after of update or all elfs that i killed during the game before update will count?

• 2 weeks later...

wew finally some achievements and rewards like in other games ..hmm still better if u can reward mcoin like other games but if its a mcoin shop reward tats gud too

• 3 weeks later...

Good start! I hope that some of the achievements would be miracle coins like CoC and their achievement system which gives their bought recourse "Green gem(s)" like miracle coins.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm playing this game for about 2 years. firstly i thought that it is a grate game and i felt free to spend money for it. now... i feel like wasted much time and money for nothing. without updates and ingame events it gets realy borring and it even gets boring to kill everyone pvp cave... u should add level up udates more often and should make more events...

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this is soon , actually waiting this achievement thing , since warspear not seen in steam ..

• 4 weeks later...

My idea for Achievements is like you can get 3, maybe 5 levels of each Achievement. Example: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond. Something like that:

Bronze - Kill 100 players

Silver - Kill 300 players

Gold - Kill 1000 players

Platinum - Kill 5000 players

Diamond - Kill 10000 players

Also we should see percentage of Achievement progress. Just an idea.

Nymfa

My idea for Achievements is like you can get 3, maybe 5 levels of each Achievement. Example: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond. Something like that:

Gold - Kill 1000 players

Nymfa

There will be something similiar

Gold - Kill 1000 players

Nymfa

Hell yeah!

except costume,smiley etc. what else inside the sign of glory? can we get also skill book,new weapons new armors? what costume can we get in signs of glory????? ;D  ;D  ;D

except costume,smiley etc. what else inside the sign of glory? can we get also skill book,new weapons new armors? what costume can we get in signs of glory????? ;D ;D ;D

Cosmetic items they said :D so no skill books :