[2015.03.25] In development: the system of achievements

Peter_Munk

logo_2.png

Dear players! Let's have a talk about the achievements system we are currently working on. We would like to present you what has been already done and listen to your opinions and suggestions that we may take into account.

This system will be available in one of our upcoming updates, so get ready for the big changes.

What is the achievements system?

If Warspear Online isn't the only game you have ever played, you should be familiar with achievements systems in other projects. But if you aren't – no worries, we'll tell you everything about it. Personal achievements are in-game goals. Completing them may bring you fine memorable rewards for showing your success to your friends.

What kinds of achievements will be available?

We are planning to add all kinds of achievements and make them available for all players. After completing tasks you will get «Signs of Glory», reminding you about your great feat. All achievements will be sorted in a few groups, like “Arena”, “Trading”, “Killing”, “Exploring”, etc., including different kinds of unusual things that may happen to you in the game, like killing a mighty boss on your own or dying after a crazy ram's bite.

The full list of achievements, conditions for completing them and rewards will be available in the game menu. Apart from that, some of them will have several difficulty levels with different numbers of Signs of Glory as rewards.

Mechanics

Achievements will be linked to the characters, so each one will have his own list of achievements. There are also “hidden” achievements, apart from those that you may find in the list in the game menu. The thing is that you won't know what steps you have to follow to get these achievements. It can be anything, for example, killing a boss in a dungeon 10 seconds before the time is over. After completing it, an achievement will appear in the list in the game menu. Gaining such rare “hidden” achievement is a big reason to be proud!

Will there be other rewards?

“Signs of glory” is not the only prize you can get. After gathering a certain number of “Signs of Glory” you'll receive valuable decorative items: skins, costumes, smileys and other unique things that you won't get any other way.

You will be able to see other player's achievements and compare them with yours in game menu as well. Also, in the nearby future, we are planning to add a possibility to add a button for quick posting them on Facebook.

That's it for now, follow our updates for more information and don't forget to share your opinion!
AIGRIND

was warspear accepted into STEAM yet? or is it still in Green light status? are achievements going to be related to STEAM?  :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93774761

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/39668-20140929-warspear-online-has-been-greenlit/

Edited by lallouss

crazy sexy :* i so love the idea i was wondering about achievements "system" and its finally here it will be great adventure time for everyone in warspear. Also i had a question... if we do complete these achievements how will others see it??.. will there be some stars nex to my name or some kinda symbols or special titles will be alotted like we have guild name as title now below our names

Very Good !

general players problems :

---GAME RULES---

2+ account using players accounts banned.

plz fix

we do not want ban :(

was warspear accepted into STEAM yet? or is it still in Green light status? are achievements going to be related to STEAM?  :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93774761

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/39668-20140929-warspear-online-has-been-greenlit/

greenlit successfully, nothing more to add( 

Uhm what do the signs of glory do exactly? Used to amp equip Exchange for equipment? Will they be your total acc or that single character

Will we get "titles" ? For example, of someone kills 100 players of enemy faction, then below his/her name, guild name, there would be a little title like "Legion Destroyer" or something like that

Great!

Hard Achievements

World's First: 1st player online after an update (per server)

Hard .2. Kill: Dodge, parry or block a swamp slug's attack.

The End Drago- .....Slug: Kill the swamp slug (Be in the location when the swamp slug is killed or deal at least 1 damage to it)

crazy sexy :* i so love the idea i was wondering about achievements "system" and its finally here it will be great adventure time for everyone in warspear. Also i had a question... if we do complete these achievements how will others see it??.. will there be some stars nex to my name or some kinda symbols or special titles will be alotted like we have guild name as title now below our names

There will be a chapter in game menu, just like you see other player's equipment, for instance

Uhm what do the signs of glory do exactly? Used to amp equip Exchange for equipment? Will they be your total acc or that single character

that's a concept to discuss with you right now, more details will be available later.

Why there aren't the sample of pictures as in Russian forum's announcement?

Why does it matter, you can just check Russian forum.

Why does it matter, you can just check Russian forum.

It's totally different lmao. Usually there are the sample pictures too in the international forum's announcement.

What about peoples that don't talk russian ?

Exactly! ;)

Great job devs you found a way to possibly keep players in the game and buying coin

+1 UPDATE GOOOOO

BUT WILL UPDATE YEAR , THAT IS THE PROBLEM :facepalm:

that ayvondil not arrive this year 2015 :bad:

Right  ^_^  Rules Hard And Heavy

Very Good !

general players problems :

---GAME RULES---

2+ account using players accounts banned.

plz fix

we do not want ban :(

Great :D

I didnt understand signs of glory tho... Can someone explain :blush:

But DO YOU HAVE TO fb everything? :( Its horribly Annoying to get a post on fb pop up after i achived an... Achievement.

But DO YOU HAVE TO fb everything? :( Its horribly Annoying to get a post on fb pop up after i achived an... Achievement.

I think it's like 'player's title'. After you do certain quests, u will get that sign of glory with certain title too ofc.

Now all we need is collectables and mini games  :ph34r:

Nah its the "option" to post it post your achievements on fb, it wont automatically be put there. But that probably wont be introduced in the initial update.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ