Unwritten Rules Of Warspear That Every Player Must Follow

Sirrah

Some Important Rules That You Must Follow

Hey, guys. These are some rules you must follow. Feel free to recommend new rules. =^^=

1.) YOU SHOULD NOT GANK IN ANYONE ELSE'S PVP.

2.) YOU SHOULD NOT POST TRADE MESSAGES IN WORLD CHAT.

3.) YOU SHOULD NOT STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S DROP. (example: if you want to take some plant dropping and there are mobs surrounding it. There's only one way to get that dropping. And that is to kill the mob first and then pick the droppimg. Suppose, someone else is killing the nearby mob. It may be that he/she wants to take that dropping. You should never go and pick the dropping.)

4.) YOU SHOULD NOT POST RACIST OR HOMOPHOBIC MESSAGES.

5.) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE OR DON'T WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE, SIMPLY BLOCK HIM/HER INSTEAD OF SPAMMING THE WORLD CHAT WITH HOW MUCH YOU HATE THAT PERSON.

6.) NEVER BE AFK DURING ARENA OR DUNGEONS.

that's it. =^^=

7.) Never attack the mob which someone else is attackin. Only attack, if the person is going to die and needs help. Edited by Sirrah

Ganking is fun, trade messages in the world chat are simply seen by more players, I agree with 6 and I disagree with 7.

Ganking may be fun. But being ganked is not. And 7 is similar to 3. If you attack the mob that someone else was attacking, that person will not get the drop.

Edited by Sirrah

Ganking may be fun. But being ganked is not. And 7 is similar to 3. If you attack the mob that someone else was attacking, that person will not get the drop.

No? I have seen it too many times they DO get the drop.

No? I have seen it too many times they DO get the drop.

Every time someone attacked my kill, I didn't get any drop.

Ganking is fun and bring battles between the 2 side but too many noobs gank in both area

especially rouges and Pala and Ranger

Every time someone attacked my kill, I didn't get any drop.

That's Warspear folclore, you're just unlucky19399436.jpg

P.S.: Those are only interacting rules, you should address it with "You may or not-", since it's, as said in the thread title, bullshit unwriten rules.

Edited by Tiberium

rule - swaaz is +0 noob

3.) YOU SHOULD NOT STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S DROP. (example: if you want to take some plant dropping and there are mobs surrounding it. There's only one way to get that dropping. And that is to kill the mob first and then pick the droppimg. Suppose, someone else is killing the nearby mob. It may be that he/she wants to take that dropping. You should never go and pick the dropping.)

LOL arrest me warspear police  :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXYtC6CIE4

Say thanks or ty whenever you make a trade or exchange. Its an unspoken rule that most people follow..... cuz it doesn't hurt to be nice.

How about :

Say thanks after being helped by the other people?

Pfff. am nice but not that nice :nea:

^_^

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Say thanks or ty whenever you make a trade or exchange. Its an unspoken rule that most people follow..... cuz it doesn't hurt to be nice.

How about :

Say thanks after being helped by the other people?

No. Kindness should not be candy. If you're thanked for everything you do, you'll start expecting people to thank you for everything, and flip out when they don't.

I usually thank if someone really does something great for me. Or if I manage to scam someone real good, thanking will make him feel not as scammed and in return, not report me.

Lmao. Actually its not a rule. Its called as 'how you should behave to'.

What's the difference? A rule pretty much means "how you should behave".

No. Kindness should not be candy. If you're thanked for everything you do, you'll start expecting people to thank you for everything, and flip out when they don't.

I usually thank if someone really does something great for me. Or if I manage to scam someone real good, thanking will make him feel not as scammed and in return, not report me.

Thanks ^_^

In this case, 'being helped in the quests'. Many players who complain about ungrateful ppls.

What's the difference? A rule pretty much means "how you should behave".

No no no. It's kinda 'politeness' of someone. Don't know how to say it in english exactly.