Dual specialization one handed mace for paladin and dead knight

Erta06

No. Two maces = 1000+ dmg at +10 not adding ice etc then stun skills and banner would hVe jacked up magic duck no. Terrible idea

No. Two maces = 1000+ dmg at +10 not adding ice etc then stun skills and banner would hVe jacked up magic duck no. Terrible idea

and I will get one banged right? xD

I imagined palas and dks dual wielding maces.

I laughed.

Then i realized you were serious.

I stopped.

Then i imagined palas and dks dual wielding shields.

I laughed.

I just thought about a pretty cool new skill; What if you ca change the form of your shield into your current 1h weapon and adapt a certain percentage of dmg from that. The skills level would make for increase in skills activity as well as dmg percentage, talk about ultimate tank: and if yall want to cry about it, Penalize our defense for using the skill and for the duration of it.

I just thought about a pretty cool new skill; What if you ca change the form of your shield into your current 1h weapon and adapt a certain percentage of dmg from that. The skills level would make for increase in skills activity as well as dmg percentage, talk about ultimate tank: and if yall want to cry about it, Penalize our defense for using the skill and for the duration of it.