Beauty contest entry.

Why its Not like "eat ice cream! "

I think I will never eat cabbage, but never say never! I promise, if I eat it and I don't die I'll let you know! muahaha :D

I like cabbage, I eat it very often cooked at different meals and raw (not for increase brest size). And I can say that I will not die :good: Also I like potatoes and salad with tomatoes and cucumber, flavored with fresh herbs : :) .... more others.... it takes a lot of time to write all  :) You will not die, trust me  :give_rose: 

PS: Icecream i like too, but it`s cold in Moscow, and I want to eat something hot more than cold icecream. I am waiting for summer - icecream time in Russia  

Also at Russian winter when outdoor temperature is -30 and lower I delighted when there is someone`s hot body near me  ;D

Edited by Mare Snake

I like cabbage, I eat it very often cooked at different meals and raw (not for increase brest size). And I can say that I will not die :good: Also I like potatoes and salad with tomatoes and cucumber, flavored with fresh herbs ::) .... more others.... it takes a lot of time to write all :) You will not die, trust me :give_rose: [/quote

Tell the true.You DO want to increase your size. You can't lie to me ahahah :D

And well, i don't think a Person can die eating veggies, but I'm Not so sure about the souce you mentioned. It doesnt fancy me a lot.

I didn't die whitout eating anything during 8 days, so I guess i can also survive for some cabbage xD

I like cabbage, I eat it very often cooked at different meals and raw (not for increase brest size). And I can say that I will not die :good: Also I like potatoes and salad with tomatoes and cucumber, flavored with fresh herbs : :) .... more others.... it takes a lot of time to write all :) You will not die, trust me :give_rose:

Tell the true.You DO want to increase your size. You can't lie to me ahahah :D

And well, i don't think a Person can die eating veggies, but I'm Not so sure about the souce you mentioned. It doesnt fancy me a lot.

I didn't die whitout eating anything during 8 days, so I guess i can also survive for some cabbage xD

No, I don`t want to increase, I think that it is not so easy to carry on big size  :nea:

OMG, why you did not eat during 8 days? Your town has been attaced by enemies? Or may be you got on uninhabited desert island?  :shok:

No, I don`t want to increase, I think that it is not so easy to carry on big size :nea:

OMG, why you did not eat during 8 days? Your town has been attaced by enemies? Or may be you got on uninhabited desert island? :shok:

Don't you know ? if You dont eat for many days your body spells out all the toxines, its always recommended to do not eat at least 1week x year. Actually, after the third day you dont Even feel hungry anymore! Search on Google, some people think you will die, but Seriously, we dont xD

Don't you know ? if You dont eat for many days your body spells out all the toxines, its always recommended to do not eat at least 1week x year. Actually, after the third day you dont Even feel hungry anymore! Search on Google, some people think you will die, but Seriously, we dont xD

It's hard diet as I think. Spell out your toxins or let they will die with you :D

It's hard diet as I think. Spell out your toxins or let they will die with you :D

No no, its Not a diets xD Search on Google idk how to explain in English!

spam photo .d

vote -

No no, its Not a diets xD Search on Google idk how to explain in English!

I hear about some of ways like that you tell about. For example diets by Franz Xaver Mayer, Paul Bregg. Maybe their goal is to reduce the consumption of food in order to save it ;) because many people around the world eats more than their bodies need it and are too fatty.

Try cabbage diet :D cabbage cleans your body and includes necessary vitamins, microelements, fiber and others.

just thought you would comment that stalking part about you in their discusion :P

I haven't read all the comments before this moment, but yes, everything is true! :good: Just kidding, let's get back to our contest.

Edited by r0land

For Dennis :

I'm actually lvl 23, Not 21, and soon 24 :D

And I didn't said I wont partecipate, I said maybe :P

Poor Rol, you are getting involved in our joke!

For Dennis :

I'm actually lvl 23, Not 21, and soon 24 :D

And I didn't said I wont partecipate, I said maybe :P

Poor Rol, you are getting involved in our joke!

ya seen it.. next op/ :good:

btw i changed my ign: itwo

roland commented :shok: wow this topic is hot, btw good job making it to the top 5 :)

Rol will always comments, he is always here for us, you know it :D

Thank you, congratulations to you too !