Ranger Blessing is a dumb skill

Ikafati

Just for a cost of one click of a button you get your damage increased by 100% for quite a lenghty period of time every 30 seconds. Isn't that a bit stupid? Even with arena or ice set pieces you can't pass 30% of damage increase and here you get way more than that so easily. Shouldn't it be balanced? Yes, it doesn't proc all the time even at 5/5 but ranger has a lot of skills so the downside doesn't exist. Opinions?

Edited by Shilan

Blessings fine just amp And stop crying on forum

EULA is fine, just win a tour and stop crying on forum

Also, I'm not talking about the stats or percentages of the skill. It's about the skill itself, the fact that you can double your damage output by clicking a button is stupid

Lol tf? I never said anything bad about Eula or do a tour how on a lv14 you dumbass idiot go amp Stop cryin on forum Asking for someone to exch cc nicely isnt crying grow up little kid

Lol tf? I never said anything bad about Eula or do a tour how on a lv14 you dumbass idiot go amp Stop cryin on forum Asking for someone to exch cc nicely isnt crying grow up little kid

Please translate, I think your tears messed up the text

If you have nothing to add to this topic, go away

Edited by Shilan

^^

just use half arena or Arena weapons Dumbass Scrub or add some dodge to ur setup or learn how to play then maybe u could kill a ranger instead of crying about it on forum

^^

just use half arena or Arena weapons Dumbass Scrub or add some dodge to ur setup or learn how to play then maybe u could kill a ranger instead of crying about it on forum

Yeah, that would probably help. Spending more money for a tour would've have gotten you a ring, but instead you came here and started crying.

For a tour Tournaments give

Crimson corundum and require a guild?... shows how much you know about this game

Really? I have seen stealth, link, banner, hamstring, and even palas purify but this gets me.

Lolz if the skill text would be "increases your crit by a percentage" it would be same skill :crazy: :crazy:

(Well Bless is better than crit, but you know what i mean.)

This can be defined as bless definition, and it looks like a common skill, doesn't it?

This is one of the most basic skills imo, good ratio, neat dmg amplifying (using as word not as amp like 1+/5+ whatever)

I am so confused that i cant event facepalm %)

Edited by MCocktail

ranger are fine, they deserve blessing just like the rogues deserve stealth , ranger are totally balanced right now, about singel click increase 100% dmg its normal since their attack bar is full which its mean ranger is killer classes. stop complain about ranger , we need complain about bd these days.

Most of you don't even bother to understand what I'm trying to say. Turtle, go back to primary school and learn English

This topic can be locked

I think it's about class design.

Maybe devs purposely made classes like rangers and BDs so casual players could enjoy the game without worrying too much about game mechanics. And I think it is a trend that won't change over time, I mean, look at their basic and expert skills as well, all kinda easy to use "in your face" skills.

Other classes like necro, warlock and priest  were designed for more hardcore players prone to learn more in depth aspects of the game like skill range, cooldown, stun cycling, constant target switching, delayed skill effects, etc...

It doesn't mean the game is unbalanced (while I think BDs are a tad too strong), it means some classes are easier to play at full potential while others require a deeper understanding of the game.

Edited by nabnecro

I need to learn english? Im American its my primary langauge its just obvious you dont know how to play this game.

^You call this English? 8/8 m8

Yep Its called Texting? Herro obrivious use dnt knw How to txt¿

So you're one of those 10 year old retards who think that texting like that is cool. Got it