Random thought (I'd like to have an answer)

ninjamato

What would happen with ethereal barrier 4/4 + scatter 5/5? Certain run to your death or nothing? Because that would be op on 2v2 :D Just a random shower thought, if you know the answer please tell me :blush:

Are you trying to confuse us? Ethereal Barrier won't make anyone die: it's a defensive skill. You're most probably meaning Elusive Threat. If that's the case, I don't have a sure answer.

What would happen with ethereal barrier 4/4 + scatter 5/5? Certain run to your death or nothing? Because that would be op on 2v2 :D Just a random shower thought, if you know the answer please tell me :blush:

Well, i dont see why it shouldnt work...

O.O

I also was thinking if it applies do repellent strike as well

this Works quite well

• 2 weeks later...

this skill is gud but very few use it becaz it works best on PvP and priest have better support skills.BTW how scatter elusive tat needs gud timing