Where WS gone?

hetz

Question

35 answers to this question

nokia still exists?  :unknw:

What do you mean by ''still exists'' ??

Of course it's still exist. I use E63 for 2 years until now. Just uncommon.

First i did download it from website, second i just wonder why its gone from nokia store, third yes nokia still exists, i have n8 and its much better phone than I-crap, android phones are better i admit(not all of them), all n all nokia very good phone(best battery=) 3 days withou recharge(normal use).

Nokia's sinking boat is half underwater & will fully sink if they stick to windows should hav improved symbian itself, as,for ws is only mmo game with monthly updates maybe due to tht ......

Nokia's sinking boat is half underwater & will fully sink if they stick to windows should hav improved symbian itself, as,for ws is only mmo game with monthly updates maybe due to tht ......

Only 2 models uses windows, rest of their phones uses symbian which is improved, last update symbian belle is as good as android. Maybe the problem is because warspear is developed for sv30 and sv50 not symbian ^3, anne or belle, if that the case please make warspear for that.

What is you Symbian version and Phone name?

i have n8 and its much better phone

Kuzz you got to read around a bit!

Only 2 models uses windows, rest of their phones uses symbian which is improved, last update symbian belle is as good as android. Maybe the problem is because warspear is developed for sv30 and sv50 not symbian ^3, anne or belle, if that the case please make warspear for that.

Make tht 4 Nokia lumia 610,710,800 & 900 symbian is great its windows mob os I dislike sply tht box setup some features are a copy of I-os  Its disappointing tht they ditched symbian !

Make tht 4 Nokia lumia 610,710,800 & 900 symbian is great its windows mob os I dislike sply tht box setup some features are a copy of I-os  Its disappointing tht they ditched symbian !

Sry my bad, i agree with u windows mob os is ugly but what can u do, i dont know if they completely diched symbian becouse they still make updates for it.

@Kuzmitch: My phone is Nokia N 8-00 with symbian Belle version 111.030.0609

Why there is no more Warspear in Nokia Store?

Опубликованное фото

Dude. Do not use search, :D Use "games -> Featured" and then scroll down till u find it, or try to type to search "Aigrind" or "Kuzmitch is ***" :D

Dude. Do not use search, :D Use "games -> Featured" and then scroll down till u find it, or try to type to search "Aigrind" or "Kuzmitch is ***" :D

U really think i didnt look in games section, there is no warspear in my nokia store, i had it installed before and there is none in my stuff either.

maybe warspear only discover if the user have money  :mega_shok:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  ill give you +1 :lol:

maybe warspear only discover if the user have money  :mega_shok:

bwaaaaaaahahhahahaha :rofl:

cross u always follow warspear with a stick in ur hand :lol:

u r not letting go of ur war with the game against mcoin update  :yahoo:

U really think i didnt look in games section, there is no warspear in my nokia store, i had it installed before and there is none in my stuff either.

Ow, so i dont know, maybe it will appear after 3.0 relase.

Try to use website download, will open exactly the real lin, if cant, then pm me, i upload for you that symbian version or this one what u will gonna need. ;D

maybe warspear only discover if the user have money

101% True, or more, if someone can bet.

Acculy i write this reply over 3. time, cuz Warspear online did not let me write this topic. Cuz it 102% True what i write here.

Only Rich players have fun, who did not care about money what they put inot game.

Before was all fine and good, all have fon, but now u have to pay every second step what u make in game.

0.7.0 was good. all got balanced.

Game is not balanced anymore, cuz all dont have over 200€ what to put every week into game -.-

Warspear is not showing in the Nokia Store because it is not Belle compatible software. In Nokia Store you get different searh results with N8 025.007 (Symbian Anna) and 111.030.0609 (Belle). If Kuzmitch has made this game installer Belle compatible, then it is not informed to the Nokia Store. Now it is only Symbian 3 and Symbian Anna compatible application in Nokia Store.

Warspear is not showing in the Nokia Store because it is not Belle compatible software. In Nokia Store you get different searh results with N8 025.007 (Symbian Anna) and 111.030.0609 (Belle). If Kuzmitch has made this game installer Belle compatible, then it is not informed to the Nokia Store. Now it is only Symbian 3 and Symbian Anna compatible application in Nokia Store.

Thats answare to first question. Ty asnellma

Yes, that is correct answer. Platform fragmentation ever in one company is really bad thing. I'm currently busy in negotiations with Nokia to solve this problem and make Warspear Online available for updated phones.

Did you try to install SISX file from our download page on "Nokia N 8-00 with symbian Belle version 111.030.0609". If you prove that it is working we can enable it in control panel without additional testing.

Yes, that is correct answer. Platform fragmentation ever in one company is really bad thing. I'm currently busy in negotiations with Nokia to solve this problem and make Warspear Online available for updated phones.

Did you try to install SISX file from our download page on "Nokia N 8-00 with symbian Belle version 111.030.0609". If you prove that it is working we can enable it in control panel without additional testing.

Yes the SISX file works.

:lol: :lol: what does mutha mean? ;D

Lolz, Epic fail, Mutha means Mother ^^ momduckers, ;D lolz thumbs up, wish that u can do here, like in youtube, "Best comments" "top rated"

Yes the SISX file works.

Thanks! We also have passed Nokia's QA for Symbian Belle today and probably now you can install Warspear Online from Nokia Store. Can you check that for us? I will appreciate that.