Please nefr the rogues.

Mercurry

The damage of rogues reached too far. I just got killed by single hit from a stealthed rogue. Im druid with 2850 hp and 25% defence. If you want to say that this is balanced, no its not. Even if I do not die from the one hit, the poison blades finish me off, cause it deals more damage then heal cab regen me. THATS NOT OK.

Get resilience or back to the bunny cage, paladin or barb can crit over 2k + stuns on rabbits too, stop being one.

Full def / resilience druid can outheal any rogue with secret link, another fail topic.

Edited by Sulla

Get resilience or back to the bunny cage, paladin or barb can crit over 2k + stuns on rabbits too, stop being one.

Full def / resilience druid can outheal any rogue with secret link, another fail topic.

You cant outheal anything if he kills you by one shot without using any skill (except stealth ofc.). And if I dont die after the one hit, rogue has 3-4 skills to finish the job. No resil can't change that.

You cant outheal anything if he kills you by one shot without using any skill (except stealth ofc.). And if I dont die after the one hit, rogue has 3-4 skills to finish the job. No resil can't change that.

If you compare then same amp pls... If u have same amp as the rogue you are able to heal up against him...

Druid: root --> move away and link

Shaman: blind --> move away use totem and quake for high dmg output

Priest: use that blue skill --> shield + heal and cast that red expert skill on him

Necro: nightmare --> Heal + shielt, nightmare on 5 is like 8sec or so...

lol you got one hit koed by a rogue? inspect the rogue and compare his gears to urs first.

imagine if each +0 noob made a forum topic each time he is raped by a +10 player.

Edited by nabnecro

This is one of the most crybaby like posts i have ever seen.

What are you? A druid?

GUESS WHAT?

There are many people who say Druids should get nerfed really hard, Perma Stun and shit!

There are people Who complained about Rogues about their dmg!

There are people complaining about Palas Banner!

There are people complaining about BDs!

RANGERS!
SHAMMYS!
LOCKS!
NECROS!

AND THE OTHER CLASSES ARE TO LESS PLAYED, OR OPPOSED, Which is the reason why there arent any crababy posts about them!

Dont you get it HOW BALANCED this game actually is?

not reagarding the amp atm, its the only serious threat of the balance of this game

If everyone is OP, NOONE IS.

Shut up and go kill yourself.

Agree^^ this guy must be an epic nub Sad part is i killed a

Druid just like him in one hit with pot and card yesterday i inspected 1k Def 2.5k Hp Using

Full Vs with mag enchants shouldn't be complaining its what you do on ur choice of enchants etc

If you compare then same amp pls... If u have same amp as the rogue you are able to heal up against him...

Druid: root --> move away and link

Shaman: blind --> move away use totem and quake for high dmg output

Priest: use that blue skill --> shield + heal and cast that red expert skill on him

Necro: nightmare --> Heal + shielt, nightmare on 5 is like 8sec or so...

How many times I have to say it... You can't stun anything if you are dead. And again I'm not crying.

This topic is a waste of time, you have no idea how to kite and use abilities, on inspection 0% resilience and use lvl19 berengars staff, armour and boots physical defence.

Go pvp cave and inspect what actual pvp players / arena spammers use who are good, instead of spamming non sense because of failure to gear up and pay attention to stats.

Edited by Sulla

This topic is a waste of time, you have no idea how to kite and use abilities, on inspection 0% resilience and use lvl19 berengars staff, armour and boots physical defence.

Go pvp cave and inspect what actual pvp players / arena spammers use who are good, instead of spamming non sense because of failure to gear up and pay attention to stats.

I forgot to mention that the rogue killed me in Norlants. Thats everything, what Im doing with my druid-farm aquaducts+do kotaravva. I think that resilience is kinda useless for Norlants cause it reduce damage from players, right? So, please tell me what gear should I use for Norlants+ to not get one hited by a rogue? Please stop calling this topic waste of time and learn me what should I get :)

Lmao, every classes can kill anyone in norlant swamp xD just use stuns, so no wonder why, moreover if it's rogue (stealth--> merciless strike)

Whats the difference in killing between NS maps and other maps?

Atleast in the other islands, the space is enough for the defence. NS is full of monsters.

I ever experienced once that rogue killed me in one hit. In NS ofc. But sometimes, rogue also can do it in the other island while in stealth then appeard from nowhere like a ghost. Only rogues, not the other classes

If u say u cant kill a rogue ,ask heroinexx,darmuh,kalibdruid,they give u lessons how to use druid and dont "cry" only ask ppl to make you smart druid.more ppl die in 1 hit by rogues ,sometimes u win some u lose .and 2 k def its not too good,im have a

barb that can easy kill ur druid same level

If u say u cant kill a rogue ,ask heroinexx,darmuh,kalibdruid,they give u lessons how to use druid and dont "cry" only ask ppl to make you smart druid.more ppl die in 1 hit by rogues ,sometimes u win some u lose .and 2 k def its not too good,im have a

win vs both of them with my rogue :blush:

Since your barb can't one bang me, you can't kill me. I can keep you stunned forever.

By the way, I think nobody really got, what is this topic about. It's not about resilience or kiting/using skills with druid. I have only one problem. The one hit K.O.- thats all what Im conplaining about and you guys just call me "craybaby" "noob" etc... Why?

I do Mer... Killing a person silently and quickly is a skill of rogues, even in 1 hit. What must the other people do to prevent it happen? Know how to play better and of course fix and improve the eqs. Rogues have high crits, so the to face them, we must have high resi too...

Remember this is just my humble opinion.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

I do Mer... Killing a person silently and quickly is a skill of rogues, even in 1 hit. What must the other people do to prevent it happen? Know how to play better and of course fix and improve the eqs. Rogues have high crits, so the to face them, we must have high resi too...

Remember this is just my humble opinion.

But don't you think that only one hit is too fast? Well, R.I.P Warspear. It's Cashspear time!

But don't you think that only one hit is too fast? Well, R.I.P Warspear. It's Cashspear time!

I do think about it. However, it's rarely happen, so i dont have any problem with it. Then how about rangers? They dont kill ppls in 1 hit, but using 1 skill 'ranger blessing' imagine if rb lvl 5 does 4 hits + powerful shot (5 hits in a row with crit hits ofc). So their opponents also die instantly. That's how dps classes work. I myself, most of the time play druid. So i know how its feel. :)

I do think about it. However, it's rarely happen, so i dont have any problem with it. Then how about rangers? They dont kill ppls in 1 hit, but using 1 skill 'ranger blessing' imagine if rb lvl 5 does 4 hits + powerful shot (5 hits in a row with crit hits ofc). So their opponents also die instantly. That's how dps classes work. I myself, most of the time play druid. So i know how its feel. :)

Rangers are off the "class throne" for quite a long time. Actually it's since rogues&bds can use axes.

I'm so sorry, but idk about current update. Because i have retired since Feb 2014... So i only know all about warspear till before the tower update.

you just dont know how to use druid properly , and ending up made facepalmed topic, learn ur class, druid is support class with full of stunt.

And you just don't know how to read. OH. MY. GOD.

By the way, I think nobody really got, what is this topic about. It's not about resilience or kiting/using skills with druid. I have only one problem. The one hit K.O.- thats all what Im conplaining about and you guys just call me "craybaby" "noob" etc... Why?

paladin/dk/barb can one hit ko anybody with no resilience, lock can kill u without ever being able to fight back, shaman will nuke you with totem crits + shield and ball. 

Being a bunny and gearing poorly is your own problem, developers made resilience for a reason.

Edited by Sulla

This is true talk about resil i can be max resil and rogues can half life me in 1 hit funny right 30.3% resil 4.2k drf and they half life me first hit rogues need to loose some damage because they ruining the game

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone who's willing to complain about Priest and have it nerfed? just for a change.

For noobs sake you're a druid, well most likely a chipmunk who shape-shift to a druid. I guess that experience traumatized you, anyway just enjoy the game brother and forget how rogue easily cut your throat. You can easily bully other rogues and smack them. Maybe it's not your lucky day you end up crossing road with a high amp rogue.

I forgot to mention that the rogue killed me in Norlants. Thats everything, what Im doing with my druid-farm aquaducts+do kotaravva. I think that resilience is kinda useless for Norlants cause it reduce damage from players, right? So, please tell me what gear should I use for Norlants+ to not get one hited by a rogue? Please stop calling this topic waste of time and learn me what should I get :)

When doing swamps, always check your 'Location' option in 'Menu', much better if you can check it every minute or 5, that will help you prolonged your survival in swamps. If you spotted a rogue in location list then prepare to die, what I really mean is prepare to fight and defend yourself if you spotted opposing faction in your list.

• 2 weeks later...

yes u are right no char can do 1 hit ko except rogue becaz they stealth and hit with poison.the reason is rogues using high amped axe while healers def is low and gears not amped to high enugh .if stealth is removed rogues are useless so best wait for new gears