account blocked

serans

Dear Player!

Your account/device have been blocked permanently due to multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

Most common reasons for block are

- selling and trading accounts

- creating and using more than 2 accounts

- using someone else's account

- changing password and login of account you didn't create

Please, read our rules which you have to follow while playing Warspear Online http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eulaи http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Please, check FAQ about reasons of blocking access to the game.

Technical support is not obliged to provide any evidences (documents, screenshots, logs, etc...) confirming violation EULA and rules of conduction, which caused full or partial block of access to the game

Terms of blocks are determined individually. Repeated violation of the rules may result in permanent blocking of access to the game.

Can anyone tell me. What exactly this mean . I won't get my account back?

Thats not permanent thats automated cus there to lazy to really check it out if you didnt buy or sell or Hack mcoins or scam keep sending

Tickets they say permanently but it can always be unbanned thats just a automated reply they send when there to lazy to

Deal with it ;D

Because roland has no Power with Account blocking you shouldn't of posted here at all this is ingame problems you need technical support which you emailed.

As they tell you,youreacount its blocked permanently due to múltiple violations on EULA,read slowly and you sure get your reason.they dont block if you dont do nothing,if you break rules its normal you get banned.next time think twice.greetings;).

This is a lie ^^ ive seen them make a lot of mistakes. There was a Huge Epidemic in August. Were 18+ accs were banned only 1 Guilty person. accs still need to be unblocked from that. But if you did nothing wrong then just keep sending emails if you did break the rules Them you deserve a ban

This is a lie ^^ ive seen them make a lot of mistakes. There was a Huge Epidemic in August. Were 18+ accs were banned only 1 Guilty person. accs still need to be unblocked from that. But if you did nothing wrong then just keep sending emails if you did break the rules Them you deserve a ban

I was one of them ^_^ got my acc back in like 2 weeks though.