[2015.03.20] 6000000 players in Warspear Online. Infographic

Peter_Munk

6mln_en.jpg

Dear friends, we’ve some important news! The number of Warspear Online players has reached 6M (Million)! We’ve collected some interesting statistics and summarised the biggest changes for you! (Click or tap the picture to make it bigger):

info_6kk_en.jpg

Greatest achievements

The last time we released information like this, we were summarising where we were and celebrating 5M (Million) current Warspear Online players. It seems a good tradition to uphold, that’s why we won’t miss the opportunity this time. So what were the most significant changes since July?

Tlasko, house of Tlaloks. We opened a new territory on Ayvondil island with a new chain of quests and top the level for game characters was increased to 24.

Capturing territories. Battles for territories became the main event for all PvP-lovers. Regular mass battles between alliances gives everyone a chance to show off their fighting skills and receive great game bonuses if successful.

Dungeons on starting islands. The most important change for low level players - new dungeons on native islands.This is where they are able to receive a large bounty and learn the basics of team play.

Expert skills. In several updates, all game classes received new expert skills available for all characters starting from level 18. Each one can develop skills that are suitable for their gaming style.     

5. Champion’s Colloseum. A new dungeon in Nadir-Sard for guild members. Players can receive great rewards there, including unique sets of equipment.     

Median Night Holiday and Day of World Creation are the greatest Holidays in Arinar, celebrated by hundreds of thousands of players. Celebrations became more impressive, quests - more interesting, and prizes - more valueble! And that’s just the beginning!          

Mac OS client. The fact that Warspear Online is available on many platforms is one of the great advantages of our game. The ability to play on different devices allows you to play any time and anywhere. Which is extremely important for all games based on social communications. Warspear Online is available for Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone and Linux systems and we recently also added Mac OS. We are certainly proud of this!          

Note that this isn’t a full list of Warspear Online changes since the last time we shared information with you. We just picked the things that were most important to us (and we hope to you too). Game development never sleeps and in the near future you can expect even more impressive updates - just follow our news!

And thanks to everyone who helps and supports us!

AIGRIND team.

whats that ....top the level for game characters was increased to 24.   :shok:  :shok:  now what is the top level its already 24  :good:  :good: 

No-no, you got it wrong, it's a list of main things that we have been done since the number of players reached 5 000 000. They aren't new.

Wth Demonologist is Rarer Then Beholder on Us Server But is that out of all servers i guess? Itd be nice to see a total of ppl owning the costume

for me the biggest change was when astral removed from all staffs :P

Congrats on the number (6000000) but i belive its a small number more addition will be soon in near future to 6m players

And also i am excited to see the adventures coming in future

Best of Luck my favorite Game

How TURK Players Playing? ;)  I know ... min 0.1%

simge_k2.png?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=e9f0b36

They need to delete all Lv3s below. They stole a lot of names

Well off the chance that a new player is lvling from 1-3 deleting hischara may make him not wanna play. They need to delete any 5 and under account thats not been used for like 1 month

And there should be an auto change name for a char not on for 2 weeks, they get a random name and their current name becomes available. This was name savers and banned/quit account names can be used again,

Edited by Snowman

GZ but be realistic

First u say 6M registers, then 3M chars, then 260K on event <_<

And maybe 95% of those are bank chars

So Russia dug out and dumped Greenland on top of their territory? Or was it Aigrind who did that?

Never understimate the power of a r0land.

Gm's better plan to incorporate a conjunction of servers soon. This will compel the overall enjoyment of the game. Think about constant arenas, partners ready for dungeons; of course the ideas in use now would change but it's all for the best. :)

aaaa sorry... one question... where Turk players information ?  :wub:

q4kAPq.jpg

Edited by Hizcanavar

No-no, you got it wrong, it's a list of main things that we have been done since the number of players reached 5 000 000. They aren't new.

Sorry Peter :blush:  i thought u going to do changes till july......  :  :

Like on last infographic i ask on this one again.

Can you tell us the amount of coins bought, lets say per server in some period? Maybe between 2 major updates. That would be an interesting info to know 

GZ but be realistic

First u say 6M registers, then 3M chars, then 260K on event <_<

And maybe 95% of those are bank chars

There are all kinds of characters indeed

Maybe 6mil characters have been made, but prolly over 90% are inactive. Sapphire has like 1,000 active players if that. 

It's 6m players. There are way more characters. And of course they don't play simultaneously, and there are also players who temporary don't play the game or don't play anymore at all.

Like on last infographic i ask on this one again.

Can you tell us the amount of coins bought, lets say per server in some period? Maybe between 2 major updates. That would be an interesting info to know 

Nope, this is commercial info

It's 6m players. There are way more characters. And of course they don't play simultaneously, and there are also players who temporary don't play the game or don't play anymore at all.

include the blocked players, isn't it true?

I'm a bit afraid asking this, but could you, Almighty Developer God Mr. Peter_Munk, use MultiQuote? I don't like it very much when my notification list is full of yous.

Nope, this is commercial info

Not really since there is no currency involved, well it is ingame currency, but so is gold. Its not revealing companies personal info or something such in my opinion... 

Could say perhaps how many coins per day is bought. That would be an all around information and a prediction technically. Ammount of coins bought all together divided by days between updates lets say

I for one would have to agree about low lvl chars. I am a miracle coin user when I do buy it's usually on sale and buy in mass. I buy enough I need a stash char. that is low lvl. So I don't agree on deleting low lvl chars. There's is a reason I spend as much as I do on this game it's.cause I love it. Thank you AI Grind for this game loads of memories and fun!!!