Warning Points for no reason.

baskentli

Hello devs.

I Would like to know why Swaaz banned me for 1 day? He said, i was using an innapropiate Languge on ''What's wrong with nbk'' topic,but I check the topic 1000x times and i can't see where i used an innapropiate languge.

But if we talk about innapropiate languge most of the people on the topic should be banned too because they all used a innapropiate language like sapphire calling us Pedorapist or Mumei who called me ''Faggot'' or skiziokills who uploaded a picture with a really innapropiate languge.

You guys have to do something with this mood becuase everyone always has a problem with him :facepalm:

When many people dislike a person its not because we are hating its because he has problems as person.

Edited by Kazuma

You were definetely speaking out of line and i reported it it was Removed Sorry not sorry should just get off forum broski

You were definetely speaking out of line and i reported it it was Removed Sorry not sorry should just get off forum broski

If you're not a dev or you're going to say something to help, pls don't comment here.

if we talk about speaking out of line 90% of the ppl on that topic should be banned, now just get out of here.

you deserved the warning point and the one day ban, acting innocent only further proves my point

questioning my motives is also against the rules, you had one warning prior to suspension

any further harassment will lead to another punishment, your suspension was due to harassing sapphire calling her a slut no life etc etc. grow up

and dont worry about admins not knowing what you posted, i left evidence in the report itself. continuing to harass other forum members will lead to the same conclusion. 

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you deserved the warning point and the one day ban, acting innocent only further proves my point

questioning my motives is also against the rules, you had one warning prior to suspension

any further harassment will lead to another punishment, your suspension was due to harassing sapphire calling her a slut no life etc etc. grow up

and dont worry about admins not knowing what you posted, i left evidence in the report itself. continue harassing other forum members will lead to the same conclusion. 

I never called her ''Slut''

You said i was using innapropiate language lol,but most of the ppl there are using innapropiate language,but they don't get banned, why? let me guess you're a hater. 

You should perma bann me cuz i won't shut up until i see a dev here.

Edited by Kazuma

The warning point looks good on you (: Js. But Kk

You can not even see other's ppl warning point shut up and go spam in another topic.

You harass me and others on this game... you were inferring she was a slut and you were harassing her as well when you had no room to talk. But just a personal oppinion (:

Spam? ok if im spamming by simply replying and contradicting you I dont mind If Swaaz deleted my comments or any other Replys Just the Truth :)

Seriously? Don't you know how to read? I told you-_- go spamm to another place.

Every mod in this forum has had a problem with swaaz cuz he always abuse of his power and you devs still has him as mod. :facepalm:

Edited by Kazuma

swazz is love.. swazz if life..

i was reading that topic and i saw many chaos n insults n many terrible posts, its in General section so i didn't interfere gdluck

swazz is love.. swazz if life..

i was reading that topic and i saw many chaos n insults n many terrible posts, its in General section so i didn't interfere gdluck

I got 1 question.

legionn is the mod of General section,isnt him?

then why swaaz interefered?

alright, had enough of this. questioning my authority believe it or not is against the rules, and i already warned you. moderator report shows which posts you made that were the reason for such punishment, continue harassing me and/or sapphire and you wont be welcome back.

And what's the problem if cyber has gf in-game? Sapp was timeus's gf  jesenia is turtle's gf, if cyber has 1 or + gfs is cuz he knows how to get girls lmfao  :D and know how to do it in real life, not like sapp and turtle who can online date ppl via online cuz they are too ugly.

My 6th sense is telling me that you're wrong and sapp is a boy.

When you say that, you just make me remember about turltle and jesenia relationship lmao!

Cybernem I heard that Obama take cares of sapp's 29 kids.

not to mention your 3-4 posts saying sapp is 58 years old and not a girl?

harassment will not be tolerated, you claim you "read" the thread 1000 times and dont know what you did wrong. well there you go

questioning my authority believe it or not is against the rules

questioning authority is against the rules? asking questions about rules or why you are banned is bannable? who said this, it's a game forum get over yourself.

Edited by Sulla

It is Not asking why you ban but saying it was

For no reason and constantly questioning it after they told you why is against the rules

questioning authority is against the rules? asking questions about rules or why you are banned is bannable? who said this, it's a game forum get over yourself.

yes, read the rules

alright, had enough of this. questioning my authority believe it or not is against the rules, and i already warned you. moderator report shows which posts you made that were the reason for such punishment, continue harassing me and/or sapphire and you wont be welcome back.

Look at all the big talk from this guy. lmfao

Someone has a very tiny penis and takes this mod stuff way too serious. 

Btw, he gives me warning points and bans me all the time for the same crap. It never seems deserved to me. I'll probably get another warning point for this post. Big whoop. Just makes these little nooblet mods feel a tingly sensation inside for a minute. I usually get that type of sensation from the embrace of a female. Im pretty sure this guy doesnt know what thats like :P