Bunch of suggestions

Eshirael

1. Friends list, guild - I'm suprised they weren't before party. Actually this one is not suggestion, it's a MUST.

2. s60v5 fix - loading maps up to 15 seconds, rarely less than 5. Not to mention it's annoying and makes game impossible to play on my 5230. Now imagine how people will abuse 10 seconds (or so) invisible when changing maps, when pk will be implemented. In landscape mode some windows are cut a bit.

3. Keyboard - I'm 5230 user and I got myself AWESOME keyboard - Swype. There are few options to pick keyboard, but it's missing system one, which is auto activated when clicking any text field. I'm kind of person that puts talking above anything else - it's another thing, that makes playing on my 5230 impossible for longer.

4. Support - No more "Oh noes this ticket is too long so I will answer it after week and after that won't even read it and I will copy paste same answer I gave for last ticket." Just PROMISE!

5. One english server - I'm from Poland, I spent plenty of time online and I rarely could meet people. I would be suprised if there would be more than 15 people online at the same time, ever. Not to mention at least half of them were RUS and didn't really want to use english... I don't belive same server for Europe and USA will be difficult in because of lags.

6. Second island - I'm not waiting for duels and daily quests at all, got used to normal attack only. But I got almost 3 characters with 1050 reputation. It's released version, I paid to be able to... Help others. It's fun, trust me it is. But not when it's only 1 thing left to do. Even if u're remaking maps a lot just add some rare drops to current bosses, that will keep us busy.

7. Reputation instead of exprience - That's cool thing, hopefully no more grind-only playing. But still, killing mobs should make any sense. All quests except bosses can be done solo, and with current respawn after killing 3 mobs first one is already respawned - I'm just running through everything.

8. Highscores, who is online - Mmorpgs are partly about competition. And "who is online" including rank will help people to team for bosses, or even just talk.

9. Items - when fully equipped mobs are hitting me 9, fully naked they do 10. Something is definetly wrong.

10. Ranks vs stats - Rank up = plenty of hp, some of regeneration. Barely visible difference in other stats. That is wrong too.

Rare drops on bosses is a must, make them 3-5 times stronger and let them drop rares. Would keep high rank players busy, also let players build strength for PvP and the Other island.

Now you need up to 6 people (Uni) to kill bosses. Without skills, especially druids heal and while we're usually surrounded by many other monsters, making bosses more difficult is pretty bad idea ;)

Ah, I just found the AI kinda stupid and easy to trick. They have two ranges, Area of Aggro and a max distance they will chase you out of their spawns. Also making bosses trade Aggro isn't difficult once you get a handle on it.

My little suggestion is to make available quests symbol on minimap. Sometimes we must walk all map to find one quest..

I agree with this, it doesn't really make the game easier, wondering around looking for quests is pointless, at some point people are going to make guides for all of them. After that it might has well of just been on the map since it already shows you EXACTLY what to do for each quest.

I agree with this, it doesn't really make the game easier, wondering around looking for quests is pointless and irritating it does not add to difficulty at all. Also since the quests are fairly linear you would only need to have 3-5 Question marks on your minimap at once. At some point people are going to make guides for all of them. After that it might has well of just been on the map since it already shows you EXACTLY what to do for each quest.