Warspear Classic (older devices) and Warspear advanced (iOS, Android, CPU etc)

x6t3nc3

[glow=red,2,300]

Dear Moderators,

I have been following your past comments in the suggestion boxes both in Russian and english side topics.  I have came to the conclusion  as to why most of our suggestions are either ignored or disapproved.

The reason as to why some of the suggestions are being disapproved is because warspear is a mutli platform game. If major upgrades where to happen such as pets/ water animation/ seasons or whatever, this will cause the older smartphones to suffer crashing and technical difficulties. however, in order to please us, we want upgrades. A way to make it fair is to create 2 separate versions of warspear. Warspear classic and warspear advanced.

Warspear classic may feature version 3.0 and warspear advance may feature the upcoming releases in the best future. This is to give players that are technologically disadvantaged similar gaming experience in a way they can enjoy and while people whom play on computers, iOS devises and androids can enjoy advanced graphics and updates.

Yours faithfully

x6t3nc3

[/glow]

so if i enter my account from symbian, i get to classic, but if i use a pc the same character will enter the advanced server?

Stupid...

You create an account for each client after reading system requirements you, you cannot port your char from client to client, it's basically a simpler version of the game.

2 diff register pages and so on.

stop swearing please

Can't happen, older smartphones can not play games with a max of 60MB or less. Putting the setting means that the game will still be large