FACEBOOK IS BEING USED TO SCAM !

Madlock

Okay guys, as you are well aware new Facebook function has been added to game so now you can login with it... GREAT! or is it...

After doing some research i have found people getting error message when trying to login with their TRADED accounts saying "incorrect login or password". 

And i after trialing few experiments i have cracked it. If you trade accounts the person will give first... you will think okay this guy is pretty good- but then comes the bad bit. The account that you have now got is already linked to a facebook account, so even if you change email and password the player can still use facebook to login. After 2-3 days of having the account he will recover using facebook and you will think gm and gave back to original owner. NO ! your account has been recovered using facebook.

I must say whoever thought of this WOW! Pretty clever as it makes you feel your in control of the situation (trade) when in fact you are just a mere Guinea pig

HOW TO PREVENT!

hard one this... but ive learnt my lesson :P DON'T TRADE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO KNOW THIS SCAM!

Well, this is kind of pointless, you're not suppose to trade accounts in the first place, so if you do, it's your own fault if you loose it. Everyday, the game says: trading/selling/buying of your game account is stricly forbitten and will lead to permanent block. You should have seen it by now.

Edited by 342621117mk

Obviously everyone has seen it by now... But it's not hard to find a seller / trader on world chat... That's why I'm warning them people who are innocent

This topic is not about me :S I'm simply putting it out there what people are doing... And for your information trading is not gonna stop, you will see one person at least spamming every time you open world chat...